Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing (30924 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Daddy freeze took to Instagram to reply Nairalander who said Jesus Christ approved tithing.

Here's a link to that thread- https://www.nairaland.com/4906753/daddy-freeze-liar-tithing-very

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by MuttleyLaff: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2018
raptex:
Daddy freeze took to Instagram to reply Nairalander who said Jesus Christ approved tithing.
[img]https://media./images/67655b5f3cd33f3b5dd36ab93a020e58/tenor.gif[/img]
AlBHAGDADI Ghen ghen,
food is ready. Kikiki ki ki.

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Why are Nigerians stubborn?

I feel the problem is from our educational system; majority of Nigerians cannot read properly not to talk of correctly interpreting a text.

Daddy freeze is showing it to you live but somehow you choose to remain blind.

How will someone say giving to the widows and needy is wrong

265 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by CAPSLOCKED: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2018
QUITE DISGRACEFUL THAT THERE ARE NOTABLE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT WITNESS SOME OF THE SHAMEFUL EXHIBITIONS BY SOME SHAMELESS MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
more comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by ojun50(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari one day will replied those of u that talk too much

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2018
I use to support freeze about tithing and I stopped paying tithe until he tweeted that he pays his tithes secretly while bashing pastors!

Now I pay my tithe

Listen to freeze at your own peril

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
grin thank you so much daddy freeze for enlighten that unkempt HE BABOON cool keep preaching the truth sir grin you are one of the few senseble men still walking this brainless brainwashed pastor infested country undecided they will all die soon

Verified 22 dollars Adsense available for sale

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by LuciferGospel: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2018
AlBHAGDADI is a mentally disturbed terrorist Yoruba Muslim pretending to be a Christian to mislead people.
As usual, only sheep believe his rants and warped teachings.

I spit in his empty skull so that it may at least have something in it

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:
I use to support freeze about tithing and I stopped paying tithe until he tweeted that he pays his tithes secretly while bashing pastors!

Now I pay my tithe

Are you serious!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Freeze the confused soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
cc:AlBHAGDADI come and give freeze another doze. It seems your message is hitting some persons well done. The gate of hell will not prevail

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
cc:AlBHAGDADI come and give freeze another dose. It seems your message is hitting some persons well done bro as the gate of hell will not prevail. Lucifer's agent will continue to fail

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Baby Freezer, you are just starting with taking our comments here.
You go screenshot tire! cheesy
Anyone that feels comfortable paying their tithes with no complains should continue.
Anyone that wants to give to the needy should also do so.
Simple!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
Is daddy freeze a nairalander?
Yes he is, with a popular moniker, only few people know that.
And so are other people you read about on the news!
We know quite a few of them here........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Wiki9ja: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
no
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by DONADAMS(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Aieboocaar(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
QUITE DISGRACEFUL THAT THERE ARE NOTABLE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT WITNESS SOME OF THE SHAMEFUL EXHIBITIONS BY SOME SHAMELESS MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

My fren shattap your mouth and gerraarahie!!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8341008_img20181218083815195_jpeg6afd426d4e87d8dfa98385b2184d61c7

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by marvinsync(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:

Now I pay my tithe

stop lying...

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by tunjijones(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
My own take on this is that pay tithe is neither right nor wrong. What is wrong is for the pastors to say someone wld go to hell if you dnt pay these. That's a lie from the pit of hell.

Pple have been paying tithe for a very long time without raising complaining until we starts seeing the kind of luxurious live the pastors and their families live. And they start saying you wld go to hell if you dnt pay tithe.

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Bossontop(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
undecided
after reacting on twitter pipu will still com to nairaland and react......hmm

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Frankyboy1(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
Mr freeze there re many ills bedevilling our society, leave pastors and tithe alone,
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
If God starts collecting the tithe himself today. 90% of the churches in nigeria would close down. The average nigerian pastor is a scammer

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by clefstone(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
brainwashed generation. Pastors have replaced babalawos and dibias of our fathers' generation using the same scare tactics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by winj3: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2018
mrAMG:
Why are Nigerians stubborn?
I feel the problem is from our educational system; majority of Nigerians cannot read properly not to talk of correctly interpreting a text.
Daddy freeze is showing it to you live but somehow you choose to remain blind.
How will someone say giving to the widows and needy is wrong

stubborn?
I think you mean, illiterate. primitive, stupid and ape mentality!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Brunosamel(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Chisus this daddy freeze is everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Diso60090(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/67655b5f3cd33f3b5dd36ab93a020e58/tenor.gif[/img]
AlBHAGDADI Ghen ghen,
food is ready. Kikiki ki ki.

Dear nairaland please can you explain What You just wrote because you are coping from the Mumu verse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory / Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.