Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) (71357 Views)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / DSS Finally Redeploys Marilyn Oga To Borno Command And Control Center!!! / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
sammynash11:
And u'r calling somebody mumu. U'r d biggest mumu. If Buhari wanted to promote himself nobody would'v stopped him.

Odesski, take a number and get in line

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
The President personally decorates officers entering the General cadre.

You must have seen this on the news.

Every official function of the President is communicated to the Senate not neccessarily for approval as in the case of promotions into and within the General cadre but to serve as notification and also to see if there are any reservations or objections based on any officer making the cut.

Janjawiid chanting zombie plebs know nothing

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by adamskutty(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:
And he will later come and serve under his junior who happened to be the same one that read the coup speech on his failed regime.

my cursed deranged slave with plate lips, it seems the soured monkey pee u drank this morning is having a great effect on ur brain. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by adamskutty(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
I no even see Juliaan again, e be like say the onitsha baaaastard don deactivate he/she account grin
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Tookool(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
GMB with Abacha behind him
Very humble man ....I think he deserves my vote
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Fourwinds: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

should i pull references from my azz like sanusi or liar mohammed?

what I'm saying here is. every political party is quick to quote to constitution when it favours dem but discard it when dey are doing evil or about to.
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

You think say to be a General nah beans?

Just as CJN, Supreme Court Judges, Police IG, president of the appeal courts, ambassadorial nominees are ratified by the senate so also are serving General's promotions duly ratified and gazzetted by the Senate.

Haaaaa bros house of assembly no dey exist during military eraaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

Did Buhari retire voluntarily or was his lenght of service equal to that of Abacha or IBB's ?

IBB had 8yrs more as an officer while Abacha haad 13yrs from 1985

Think
Na who swear for you? Babangida promoted himself immediately he got there. What would you say about Gaddafi who remained a Colonel from 1969 to 2011?
Abacha deserved his rank as a full General. He was a Lieutenant General and Minister of Defence in the ING of Shonekan when he took over.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

GBTYO is ignorant. The NASS and the President have no legal power to sit on the promotion of any officer. The only thing the President can do is to decorate a promoted officer. The NASS is not the Supreme Military Council, the Armed Forces Ruling Council or the Provincial Ruling Council.
GBTYO, in the name of whatever you profess, get sense.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by viallaxa(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
"Birds of *a* feather"
macpetrus:
'Birds of the same feathers flock together' General!!!
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by 1miccza: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

GBTYO is ignorant. The NASS and the President have no legal power to sit on the promotion of any officer. The only thing the President can do is to decorate a promoted officer. The NASS is not the Supreme Military Council, the Armed Forces Ruling Council or the Provincial Ruling Council.

Wetin you dey talk sef,that regime was a military dispensation and the so called PRC is set up by the military ruler for one sole purpose that is to do his bidding. Who nor come get sense now oga

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is this GBTYO the best PDP can offer on this thread? The guy is a complete dunce.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
hifaif:
Is this GBTYO the best PDP can offer on this thread? The guy is a complete dunce.

Coming from a change chanting dunce

Ignored foolishness

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

Mumu

One taju stated that Gen Mimah jumped promotion and I stated that that is not possible under the current civilian dispensation.

You autistic phucks keep confusing the narrative
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

Wetin you dey talk sef,that regime was a military dispensation and the so called PRC is set up by the military ruler for one sole purpose that is to do his bidding. Who nor come get sense now oga

Sorry I quoted the wrong poster

Orlandoowoh is the oldest ugly inbred taju bastard on nairaland with no hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yout part time owambe wh0re mami is ignorant of which weekend taju she farked to concieve your ugly bastard azz
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by 1miccza: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Orlando sorry jare i was trying to quote the guy he's just spilling beans all over a very interesting thread,no vex that mention was supposed to be for him
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

Orlando sorry jare i was trying to quote the guy he's just spilling beans all over a very interesting thread,no vex that mention was supposed to be for him

Then fark u then.

Side with dat old bastard liar
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by 1miccza: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

Then fark u then.

Side with dat old bastard liar

Meeen na una know
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Na who swear for you? er.

Nah who fark ur paraga slinging mami nah I'm u for dey ask

Tajudeen bastard liar
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

Meeen na una know

Free me

Taju
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by 1miccza: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

Free me

Taju

Lol you just dey hear that name?
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

Lol you just dey hear that name?

Aburos and ab0kis are like 6 and 7

Adamu and Tajus

Agbereos and almajiris

Same riffraff parasites different zones
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by 1miccza: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

Aburos and ab0kis are like 6 and 7

Adamu and Tajus

Agbereos and almajiris

Same riffraff parasites different zones

Sounds more like Rhymes than comparisons
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Adeyeancah(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Just shut up. The ones that came after him promoted themselves to five star general within short period of time after seizing power. Abdulsallam was a Major General and became a full star general within seven months.

Ode oshi!
NICE ONE FASTSHIPPING, SOME PPLE GO DEY DO AS IF NA DEM SABI PASS...THAT'S Y I DEY ALWAYS MIND MY BIZ FOR NAIRALAND
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
1miccza:

Sounds more like Rhymes than comparisons

Believe when I tell you that ab0ki adamu is far better than aburo taju

Taju is a follow follow fool while adamu's politics is determined solely by his religion.

Aburo Taju is a worthless ugly frustrated pleb jealous of others success and wanting a return to old dysfuntional nigeria

Taju is not prepeared to share his rightful position with adamu at the bottom heap so he chants change so that mumu buhari can return nigeria to lazy mode

Tajus, are the problem

They are as terrible as they look

Ugly in the inside, frustrated and jealous
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Adeyeancah:
NICE ONE FASTSHIPPING, SOME PPLE GO DEY DO AS IF NA DEM SABI PASS...THAT'S Y I DEY ALWAYS MIND MY BIZ FOR NAIRALAND
Taju, how is osogbo?
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Akannni(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

IBB was a Maj. Gen in 1985 when he overthrew Buhari and he spent close to 8yrs in office. Enough time to become a full General.

Abacha was a Big. General in 1985. He spent 5 yrs as a head of state plus close to 8yrs under IBB that is a total of 13yrs before becoming a full General.

Mumu, your history you don't know the only thing you know is to chant change!

u r off point. u said Buhari cant prmote himself in 20months, which some did even les dan dat. so,wsts ur point ?
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
adamskutty:
my cursed deranged slave with plate lips, it seems the soured monkey pee u drank this morning is having a great effect on ur brain. grin grin grin grin grin
See this igala yam head fool

When I assume full and absolute control of Nigeria, I will fence that useless state of yours and turn it to lesotho. Osun will also suffer the same fate as swaziland, a landlocked nation ruled by rascals
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Akannni:
u r off point. u said Buhari cant prmote himself in 20months, which some did even les dan dat. so,wsts ur point ?

Don't be foolish

When did IBB become a 4 star general?

Mind u, ibb spent 8yrs longer in the military than Buharidunce
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by adewestern: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:
And he will later come and serve under his junior who happened to be the same one that read the coup speech on his failed regime.

that is what is called modesty
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by ceejay4real(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

So you expected him to promote himself from Maj. General to a 4 start full General within 20months skipping Lt. General?

Una get sense at all?

U ar a big FOOL! Murtala Muhammed promoted himself 4rm Brigadier to 4 Star General within 5 months of taking over as Head of State. So what the hell are you saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.