Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Iyanya's Manager And CEO Of Made Men Music Is Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's Manager And CEO Of Made Men Music Is Getting Married (827 Views)

"Music Is Not What I Do, It's What I Am" - Flavour [Photos] / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Hurray!Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Is Now Engaged To Actress Lilian Esoro(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya's Manager And CEO Of Made Men Music Is Getting Married by kingpheenix(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Iyanya’s manager and CEO of Made Men Music Group, Ubi
Franklin has now officially confirmed his engagement to
actress Lilian Esoro.
Hours ago, he posted the picture above confirming their
relationship and asking God to lead them right in the journey
they are about to begin.
“I am in for the rest of my Life Direct me in your way
oh Lord. Let my Tithes and Offerings be a Backup
and Foundation for this union that we are about to
get into. Thanks to all the well-wishers God bless you
with everything Good that will come your way.” he
wrote.

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose's Brother Disowns Him; Calls Him A Disgrace To The Family / Justin Bieber Wears Wig And Eye Liner / It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.