Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] (36334 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by generaliy07(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Send forth dance steps

Change is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by iamrealdeji(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My one and only mama peace shaking her God given gift so that all her haters can go and die grin grin ;DShe is busy rehearsing her victory dance after her husband must jave crushed pa buhari ending his failed polilical career cheesy cheesy

My brother shakathezulu has alteady welcomed mama peace to my city and home so no need to welcome her .........GEJ till 2019
Mtchew,expired God given
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by drnairalov: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
Mama Peace!
We are behind you.
Shake it! Shake it!

Oya let that prostitue aisha desperado come and do here own make we see.

YOu dont have respect, your stupideety is Epic. dont quote me EWU

1 Like

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by cyberdurable(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
SagePerv:
Where is her neck?

Well I've seen quite a few bag of rice, but this here, our Mama Peace, takes the shapeless crown.

I can see u r really pained.. oya take para 4 tablets @ once
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
You might not like her, she might not be polished or sophisticated but I've never seen a first lady campaign so actively for her husband like Patience has done. By all accounts she has always been doing this right from the beginning of GEJ's political career and that is one of the reasons why Jonathan has stuck with her despite all the criticisms. Turai yaradua and the late Stella never did this much. She does not mind traversing the length and breadth of the country alone, dancing like a market woman if it will fetch her husband valuable votes for him to retain his seat.
May God give me a wife who will support me in all I am doing with all her heart and effort like this. Amen!
Even before they got to government house. When Jonathan was wandering in Port Harcourt, she went to Bayelsa to pave way for him
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tolexander:
e wa wo cinema a were lorita

e wa wo cinema a were lorita

Lol, reminds me of the old-time song cheesy
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Capitano1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
She won't be serious with the election now they dance shoki lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by 1Dray(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
This woman is a disgrace.

I don't have a problem because she is fat and barren, that is not a problem but it is her lack of decorum and etiquette that is so annoying.

She is a liability to Dr. Jogogoro and an embarrassment to Nigeria.

Do not be fooled, this woman is the main proponent behind the corruption going on in Aso Rock.

Her unquenchable thirst for ill gotten wealth can only be matched with her voracious appetite for fatty foods.

This fat shepopotamus ordered her supporters to stone anyone that clamours for change. Nigerians will respond to this incitement on March 28th

#wehavedecided

APC child of Anger and Hate spotted!

1 Like

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by tjay4real(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria with the best of leaders.
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by buskie13(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bunsky:
Mama peace dancing shoki.

My first lady till 2019.
bunsky...u developed love for politics too? tongue
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Carry go First Lady,
It is not your fault rather it is the great hand of God upon your life.......
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Godfremeka: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Authentic first Lady
Mama Peace unlimited
Carry go till 2019 jare.

Aisha Buhari the Child Bride will be dying with envy right now.

Abi ooo 10yrs old bride
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by thepatroit: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mama peace of Nigeria, d perfect role-model for all nigerian women!
God forbid!
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by 1Dray(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
lilbazy:
Click like for the general to take_over...click
share for the incumbent to continue

Ain't you tired of this nonsense? Only APC desperadoes will click.
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by buskie13(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:

I don't have a problem because she is fat and barren, that is not a problem but it is her lack of decorum and etiquette that is so annoying.

Do not be fooled, this woman is the main proponent behind the corruption going on in Aso Rock.

Her unquenchable thirst for ill gotten wealth can only be matched with her voracious appetite for fatty foods.

This fat shepopotamus ordered her supporters to stone anyone that clamours for change. Nigerians will respond to this incitement on March 28th

#wehavedecided

repeat these words.....EYE YAM A GOAT

1 Like

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by falseman(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:

#wehavedecided

Never in your life call a woman barren even if she can't bear a child. I admire Jonathan for loving her and they are both sticking to each other.

Lastly I pray your wife becomes barren let's see if you can stick to her.... You really don't know what should be brought into politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by SirShymexx: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shepopotamus should have never been allowed to leave the swamp.

Utterly and disgustingly primeval.

Pukes. undecided
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Raiders: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
She is dancing away out of Aso Rock. Sai Buhari
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes, grin grin even your igbokwenu brothers endorsed GMB today grin www.nairaland.com/2212252/massive-crowd-buhari-campaign-owerri#31924185
I can see you doing d work here. Kudos friends. Pls tell them, let them know that PEJ is dancing to mock gullible Nigerians who never want to Change their status quo. For the fear of the future, they want to stick to mediocrity just because Boko Haram hasn't reached their dormort.

I trust GMB to give it hard to the BOKO HARAM like OBJ would have done.
WeWe need a no-nonsense man to destroy BH not the one siphoning 50billion dollars budgeted for security every yearyear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by adahgold(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
That is ma mama
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by thepatroit: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
Mama Peace!
We are behind you.
Shake it! Shake it!

B.itch, it's spelt- Prostitute

And someone would call you a wife someday even with your uncouth diseased mouth! I pity the unfortunate man.

Did your father tell you he paid to have s.ex with Aisha?

A ho, w.hore calling her mother's age mate names!
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Check my Signature
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
midolian:
see who is calling some1 a prostitude..you(he/she) that is finding it hard to stick with a "gender". SMH

This worked for Mario..I am sure it ll wrk for u too
chisos (in okon's voice) ,as if am the only one seeing it niooooo, I even tot I jam one gay nioooo cos d pic looks scary. lwkmh oooooooo

1 Like

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by pendusky(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Inec Champion League Final see list of players here very funny grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2211016/inec-champions-league-final-2015
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by Rad1cal: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
[s]This woman is a disgrace.

#wehavedecided [/s]

1 Like

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by rukkyland(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Adie funfun...ko mo ara re lagba..
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by zyzybabe1: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
You might not like her, she might not be polished or sophisticated but I've never seen a first lady campaign so actively for her husband like Patience has done. By all accounts she has always been doing this right from the beginning of GEJ's political career and that is one of the reasons why Jonathan has stuck with her despite all the criticisms. Turai yaradua and the late Stella never did this much. She does not mind traversing the length and breadth of the country alone, dancing like a market woman if it will fetch her husband valuable votes for him to retain his seat.
May God give me a wife who will support me in all I am doing with all her heart and effort like this. Amen!

AMIN AMIN AMIN MY BROTHER.
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by ajebuter(f): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
RickRichards:
Where are the Chibok girls? I repeat. Where. Are. The. Chibok. Girls?!!!

They are hidden by Buhari boko haram where buhari can marry them one after the other since the old dude likes them young..
Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by LewisO: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Authentic first Lady
Mama Peace unlimited
Carry go till 2019 jare.

Aisha Buhari the Child Bride will be dying with envy right now.
[size=14pt]When will u have sense? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] by LewisO: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
Mama Peace!
We are behind you.
Shake it! Shake it!

[size=14pt]Why can't u just pretend to have sense. undecided [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Amaechiā€™s Ally, Eze Kicks As Buhari Is Set To Honour Wike On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.