Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (36335 Views)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Senator Kwankwaso who recently decamped from APC to PDP arrived Anambra to consult PDP members in view of his 2019 presidential ambition.He is likely to be a threat to Buhari if he becomes PDP's presidential candidate

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019see-how-kwankwaso-was-received-in.html

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by BuhariM(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2018
They are his slaves.... So let them worship him

Threat to Buhari koh!!!

See the bitter truth is, Kwankwaso+Atiku+Saraki+Makarfi+Sowore+ anyone contesting all joined together can't win Buhari.

Let's learn to adjust and support this administration till 2023

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2018
He is likely to be a threat to Buhari if he becomes PDP's presidential candidate

Time will tell.

but all Nigerian politicians are crooks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Politics is very interesting... Welcome bro to our land and just know that our land is Sacred. If you are for us we will know and if you are not we will know. So enjoy your stay and leave quietly

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by midolian(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Where are the red cap chiefs? grin grin grin

Kwankwaso, the lizard that sees himself a crocodile

By the time he is done sharing his loot with the Igbos, his brain will begin to function properly

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by jumper524(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2018
But when this guys decamped they claimed its because pdp was better and not for thier presidential ambition..

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by eyeview: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2018
BuhariM:
They are his slaves.... So let them worship him

Threat to Buhari koh!!!

See the bitter truth is, Kwankwaso+Atiku+Saraki+Makarfi+Sowore+ anyone contesting all joined together can't win Buhari.

This Buhari you are talking about, is it not the same one everyone was beating left and right. From obj to yaradua to Jonathan.
If it were to be in boxing, his record will read 3losses, 1win.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2018
The South East is politically unstable. If Buhari goes there tomorrow, these same set of people will troop out to welcome him. #moneytribe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Fulani's are ethnocentric quite alright but Kwakwanso takes ethnocentrism to a new height. He is a shameless bigot and he doesn't even hide it. So funny that our friends from the east now go about adorning the red cap that symbolises his bigotry.

I hope they asked him about his thoughts on issues such as restructuring and creation of additional state for the south east. His response would indicate the kind of person he is.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by BuhariM(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
eyeview:

This Buhari you are talking about, is it not the same one everyone was beating left and right. From obj to yaradua to Jonathan.
If it were to be in boxing, his record will read 3losses, 1win.

Old things have passed away....

We are back now stronger

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
BuhariM:
They are his slaves... So let them worship him

Threat to Buhari koh!!!

Bro please, let us stop acting the way most pdp supporters do around here. Let us show them what it means to be courteous and civilised. We can pass our messages across loud and clear without going Fani Kayode on them.

Think about it. wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
U counted just 37people na

Abi the other people are camera shy ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
I like their caps tho. But they're wasting their time. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2018
See Igbo men, women and youth dorning kwankwasiya caps cheesy

Hahahaha I laugh in biafra cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Bolustical: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2018
"APC is a Fulani dominated Muslim party"-Igbos/IPOB/PDP

I hope Kwankwanso, Shekarau, Saraki, Tambuwal, Dankwambo, Atiku that the Igbos are respectively rooting for are Christians and Igbos.

Bloody hypocrites and confusionists.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Bro please, let us stop acting the way most pdp supporters do around here. Let us show them what it means to be courteous and civilised. We can pass our messages across loud and clear without going Fani Kayode on them.

Think about it. wink

I wish it's easy not to catch some fun at their expense but I go try cheesy

I reject slavery in Jesus name. Amen cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2018
No strong opposition yet..

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I wish it's easy not to catch some fun at their expense but I go try cheesy

I reject slavery in Jesus name. Amen cheesy
cheesy

Y'all have no sympathy in you, do you? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Bolustical: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
By the time any mainstream party will think of presenting an Igbo man as their presidential candidates, it's the same Igbos that wil pull him/her down.

Same way they shortchanged Ekwueme.

The same in 1999-2003 Senate, from Okadigbo - Enwerem-Okadigbo-Anyim-Nnamani.

An Igbo man could have been the SP instead of Saraki but what happened? They refused to return Ngige.

Guess whose fault it will be at last? Yorubas and Hausas.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Fulani's are ethnocentric quite alright but Kwakwanso takes ethnocentrism to a new height. He is a shameless bigot and he doesn't even hide it. So funny that our friends from the east now go about adorning the red cap that symbolises his bigotry.

I hope they asked him about his thoughts on issues such as restructuring and creation of additional state for the south east. His response would indicate the kind of person he is.

No need, I passed the place yesterday along express, In Udoka estate ...the people are not not even up to 500....lmaoooooo....i just laughed... Even all these e warriors were absent...

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Y'all have no sympathy in you, do you? cheesy

Symphathy died the day the albino hunchback commanded his minions to attack pastor Kumuyi cheesy

But I go try grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Bolustical:
By the time any mainstream party will think of presenting an Igbo man as their presidential candidates, it's the same Igbos that wil pull him/her down.

An Igbo man could have been the SP instead of Saraki but what happened? They refused to return Ngige.

Apga are presenting a candidate.i opened a thread on it yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Seems he has more supporters in the east than in the north.so anambra people will prefer to wear that red cap that depicts sectarianism and cultism than follow buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by Calers: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2018
People must chop.wasting of time and money

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by NonsoWow: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
These are almajiris who were imported from ugwuoba slum in enugu state. Anambra people don't know who kwankwaso is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by phase1: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bolustical:

Bolurudeen, all these your lamentation of pains won't change anything. How did they shortchange Ekwueme? Have you a yoruba creature ever voted an Igbo man in your entire being? Why the sudden 'love' for the East? When I see yorobaboons like you lamenting like awolowo did in his book against Igbo then I know the Igbos must be doing something right. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by shedy03(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
BuhariM:

Really?
We should just keep mute and suffer, hunger, and be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by StillX10(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Any candidate that can defeat thus tyrant in aso rock is welcome
Re: Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) by shedy03(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
BuhariM:

Old things have passed away....

We are back now stronger
E.g blame game has stopped, cos its not working anymore. APC has resorted to begging men of God to preach PMB to their congregations.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechiā€™s Ally, Eze Kicks As Buhari Is Set To Honour Wike On Friday / Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.