Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True (3846 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Queen Elizabeth Dead? Not Seen In 10 Days & There Are Claims She May Have Passed / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by bigass(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
can someone confirm? but i hope not sha.
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by coldsummer: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Damn it! Should have been suswan
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by oluwafemi113(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na lie jor
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by jauntty: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hope its not true.

I smell 'African dark arrows'
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by delishpot: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
wey TB j's people? Make una come tell us if TB has prophesied this one before o.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by ozoigbondu: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hope is false

But why is it not T.A Orji rumored to be dead they would have been serious partying in aba
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by temitemi1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
GOD forbid!! GEJ till 2019!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by tit(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
RIP
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by Riodiao(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ'S TRANSFORMATION

ANAMBRA state:
Building of Aircraft Maintenance School at Akili – Ozuzo, Ogbaru Local Government Area.

Construction of Federal Government Secretariat in Awka

Exploring Public Private Partnership to Reconstruct Second Niger Bridge (Anambra – Delta States)

FGN Funded Ecological Projects in Anambra State : Nanka/Oko Landslide Project, the Nkisi Water Works

Erosion Control/Dredging Projects in Onitsha, the Okpolo/Ire Ojoto Erosion Control Project, Alor Town

Flood Control and Road Improvement Projects in Idemili Local Government Area

Rehabilitation of Onitsha – Owerri Road to Okija – Ihembosi – Afor – Ukpor – Ebenator – Ezenifite

Onitsha River Port – Fixed and ready

National Transmission Grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent usual Nationwide Grid collapse

Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Care & Transformation

e – Wallet System in the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers and Dry Season Farming

Ongoing Nnewi 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Oba and 2 x 132KV

Line Bays Extension at Nnewi, 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV

Substation at Mpu with 2 x 60KV Line Bays Extension at Nnenwe

Onitsha – Oba – Nnewi – Ideato – Okigwe 132KV

Double – Circuit Line, Ugwuaji Nnenwe 132KV Double – Circuit Line 2 x 60MVA,132/33KV Substation at Nnenwe

Nnenwe – Mpu 132KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line, Onitsha – Ifitedunu and 2 x 132KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line, 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Ifitedunu and 2 x 132KV Line Bays Extension at Onitsha.

Modernisation of Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi

EBONYI state:
Establishment of a Federal University in Ndufe – Alike in Ebonyi State
Rehabilitation of 43 KM Obiozara – Uburu – Ishiagu Road 37Km Oji – Achi Obeagu – Maku – Awgu – Ndeabor – Mpu – Okpanku – Akaeze Road rehabilitation.
Construction of a Storey Hostel, Class room building and Procurement at the Federal Government Girls College Ezembo, Ebonyi State
Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Centres and others
Rehabilitation of Abakaliki – Mbok Road
Establishment of a New Teaching Hospital
e – wallet system for the Distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and Dry Season Farming Project
Ongoing 2x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Amasiri and 2 x 13KV Substation at Abakaliki and Abakaliki – Amasiri 132KV Double – Circuit Line
Rehabilitation of Agricultural – Skills Training Centre.
Establishment of National Obstetric Fistula Centre Abakiliki

GEJ,S TRANSFORMATION

IMO state:
NDDC Projects: St Marks Estate and Federal Housing Estate Internal Road, New Owerri Ejizie – Izuogu Road in Akeme community of Arondizogu, and the Solar Powered Water Project at Mbaoma in Owerri North & Owerri Urban Water Scheme Project, Rehabilitation of Opkpuala – Iguruta Road(Imo and Rivers States), Reconstruction of Elele – Owerri Road

Sea – Port and Naval Base Project in Osse – Motor

Community (World Bank /FGN/Imo state) sponsored project
Construction of Administrative Complex and Entrepreneurial Studies Complex in Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)

Construction of the new Federal High Court Owerri division complex

Establishment and Construction of a Court of Appeal Division in Owerri

14Km Mbaise – Ngwa Road with a bridge at Imo/ Abia State (Cost ₦2.94Billoin)

SURE – P Project on Primary Health Centres and other projects

Rehabilitation of Owerri – Port Harcourt Road

Ecological Control Projects at Nekede, Saint Kzito Secondary School in Muchina and the Umuoza – Ugri Erosion Control

Rehabilitation of the Sam Mbakwe International Airport Owerri

Egbema Power Plant (338MW)

e-wallet System in distribution of the agricultural inputs to the Farmers and Dry Season Farming Project

Ongoing Mbalano 2 x 30/40MVA, 132/33KV Substation and Okigwe 2 x 30/40MVA , 132/133KV Substation

Dualisation of Ada Owerri – Ikot – Ekpene Border Section Phase one in Imo, Abia and Akwa –Ibom States

Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State

1 Like

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by bigass(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
The person above me is working for his dollars

8 Likes

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by nwafuluozoh: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
God forbid bad thing!
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by doctokwus: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is news not to be spread with levity.
Politics shd not make us descend to spreading death news we ain't sure of.
This rumor of Akpabio has been spreading since y/day from his falling ill to be flown to London.Why can't someone in Akwa Ibom just confirm and put this matter to rest?
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by ichidodo: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rumor has it that Fashola is dead.....

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by bokohalal(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
bigass:
And he is talking about the East which is not Buhari's, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by Sweetguy25: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope not
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by egift(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please let it not be true. I want Akpabio to see Buhari sworn in. Someone should alart those in Uyo to squash this rumuor.

6 Likes

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by focus7: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by denko(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Quite amazing lie from APC
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by major466(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by Safari29: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
God let it just be rumor. Nothing will happen to him in the name of Almighty God
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by SweetJoystick(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
False
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by gebest: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:
Damn it! Should have been suswan
suswan is still better, it should ve been IFAYOSE.

1 Like

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by ugia(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
God forbid. Inasmuch as I do not like him I don't wish him death. If he is ill, God will grant him good health and speedy recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by coldsummer: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
gebest:
suswan is still better, it should ve been IFAYOSE.

My brother if you see the damage that suswan has done to benue, u will hate him
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by gebest: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:

My brother if you see the damage that suswan has done to benue, u will hate him
but at least he did wish anybody dead on like ifayose.

1 Like

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by shakaTheZulu: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
bigass:

I want to fork you
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
RIP

Yes, RIP to your GENERATION both born and unborn.
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by emiye(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
He wont die, but live to see the victory of APC.
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by guthy: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well, things are surely happening in Nigeria these days!

Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by anonym0us: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
angry. Op yes I just confirmed it

buhari And tinunbu is dead and rotten
Re: Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True by wordcat(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Be it True or False,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Non of my business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Man Let Daughter Drown Rather Than Have Strange Men Touch And Save Her. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Police Officers Guard This Latina Hot Babe / Don’t Over-rate Your Contribution To 2015 Victory – Junaid Mohammed Tels SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.