Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (42110 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
There's a thread created claiming DSS found 12 vehicles in Dasuki's house. (https://www.nairaland.com/2461950/dss-found-12-cars-dasukis)
Check has revealed the photo used was ripped off a blog for armored car-hire service in the Hague.

See picture below and link to the blog.

Source: https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is obvious that APC is not going to give up on their propaganda. Let's see how far they intend to rule Nigeria by propaganda.

For those claiming the news was simply from Metronaija, here it is from the APC number one propaganda media Sahara Reporters: http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigerias-former-national-security-adviser-dasuki-caught-luxury-armored-cars-and-high-1

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by phyllosilicate(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
The problem is that most Nigerians lack critical reasoning skills, the Blog the news originated never said those were the 12 cars DSS were talking about. They just put a picture to capture the news and didn't relate the pictures to the news.
Thank God for SHL, Worforce and Dragnet verbal reasoning test with options: True, False and Cannot Say.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by ApexTitan(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is the season of lies and untruths.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thank u very much op. Afefe ti fee ati ri furo adiye

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by simeonii(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
I swear I love nairaland.....Voluntary individuals acting as DSS CIA NIA cheesy grin lalasticlala pls its Sunday cheesy

But I think everyone should be worried on the level of propaganda in this country.....honestly we don't know what to believe anymore undecided

I think the initial false thread should be deleted since its misleading.

@simeonii_1

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by homesteady(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Only Silly and dull people would have believed that picture was authentic!

When did DSS guys become professional photographers that they were able to take such good shots of the cars? that they even had to add black and white effects!

Why wasn't the plate number shown?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
APC and lies...

They already won using propaganda, will they also rule by propaganda

Lalasticlala, Happy Sunday!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol
I didn't believe in the picture anyway, and didn't bother commenting on the thread.

Lalasticlala might be interested.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by midolian(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Metronaija was the source. It has neva bn a reliable source. Blame it on metronaija.com and not APC.

But it still doesn't invalidate the fact that twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) are bullet proofs (which he couldn't provide proof of ownership) were retrieved from his place.

But wait o! I thought the TANoids said there is no big deal in it. So why are you trying this hard to defend him now? BLOODY HYPOCRITES

11 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Topccy007: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Me sef wan talk say na lie na haba!.......When person no be G-wagon Ambassador

3 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by powerfulsettingz: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Watever he is still a thief to me, i don't care what u post here to save him

TANIODS AT WORK
RUBBISH

4 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Thank u very much op. Afefe ti fee ati ri furo adiye

Ki se keremi ooo, iji ti da ile Ola wo... awon opuro ti enu won ki se eje...

APC & Lies are friends for life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by MizMyColi(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:
APC and lies...

They already won using propaganda, will they also rule by propaganda

Lalasticlala, Happy Sunday!

I don't think this one has to do with APC directly.

Those pictures were posted by an over zealous blogger.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chai!!! See bursting!!!

Shame on APC

Shame on D3( D Daura Dulllarrd)

Shame on DSS(I know they will deny been source of the post but they could have disclaimed it to save their reputation)

Long live freedom and fundamental human rights

33 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Watever he is still a thief to me, i don't care what u post here to save him

TANIODS AT WORK
RUBBISH

What sort of charm did APC use to brainwash their followers?
You don't care that APC is founded on propaganda and falsehood or what exactly?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bloggers working for APC...

See their comments below.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by killjoy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
whatever jare... there's no point getting worked up over issues that won't add to my account.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Mogidi: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
APC and lies, same way Prof. Yeye Osibanjo lifted pictures from a Reinhard Bonke concert.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by CR77(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
All is vanity upon vanity cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
[b]Any body can blame APC/PDP for this, but i will really blame all these silly bloggers and the MODS. many of these mods have blogs that they use for adsense promotion to drive traffic and increase their back links, There by spreading fake news to drive traffic is synonymous to them.

Why on earth will someone will just copy and post a picture from Netherlands to his/her blog claiming it is from DSS officials?
Why cant the mod be very careful in bringing some unverifiable/sensitive stories to FP? Google has made everything easy. Just copy the picture to google search by image and it will give you websites associated with the pics.
Why cant they just wait for the official press release from DSS and not mere mushroom bloggers?
I hope in this new administration, they will not put nairaland managements into trouble one of these days for falsification? Remember they just sued one blogger millions of naira, to court over carrying fake stories about bank MDS and their families.
And i wont be surprised if i see it on dailies tommorrow morning because there are lots of mushroom jonalists that get their news and propaganga from here.
Me i say my own o. Seun, dust your FP well .[/b]

9 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by signature2012(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is now very obvious that APC members here are the real WAILING WAILERS.
Why so much fake propaganda to defend your point against DASUKI.If he has done wrong or embezzle,why not send Efcc or icpc to invite or arrest him?Why the DSS?
This change you guys voted for was not defined,we have 2 types of CHANGE-the negative or postive.........but time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by jmoore(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
I present this certificate to APC

17 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

Bloggers working for APC...

Oh, okay.
I catch your drift now.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
apc and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is not true. Pastor VP Osinbajo tweeted Bonnke's crusade as kano rally.
Ogundamisi tweeted CAR crisis as people fleeing Mubi.
Tinubu and co said their houses were besieged by imaginary soldiers, EkitiGate, and so on.
It is not beyond APC. Have you read the statement by DSS, it sounded like a primary school child writing a make-believe story for adults as fact.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

What sought of charm did APC use to brainwash their followers
?
You don't care that APC is founded on propaganda and falsehood or what exactly?

na original juju also known as African Magic...

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Huh? Nobody said the picture was taken at his residence. Just some blog uploading random pictures.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Ahmadabd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
DASUKI YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

PMB my Hero
PYO my God father
ELRUFAI my Role model
AMBO my Mentor
AREGBESOLA my no salary governor
AJIMOBI my Cousin
TAMBUWAL my Oga at the top
LALONG my In-law
ALMAKURA my fathers friend
SHETTIMA my mother Senior brother
BABA ROCHAS my Grandfather

Wailing the Wailers

RIP saTANs
RIP TANoids
RIP TANoise

up APC
UP BABA
UP TINUBU
UP SARAKI
UP GBAJABIAMILA
UP DOGARA
UP LAWAN

TOGETHER WE STAND

ONE FAMILY
ONE LOVE
ONE NIGERIA

GOD BLESS US ALLL

4 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by joseph1832(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:
It is obvious that APC is not going to give up on their propaganda. Let's see how far they intend to rule Nigeria by propaganda.
Tell me, was the DSS the ones who used those pictures first in the report filed to the press while addressing them?.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Tolzeal(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
BLOGGERS RUN us ...
You guys wont just dig yet.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by MizMyColi(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

This is not true. Pastor VP Osinbajo tweeted Bonnke's crusade as kano rally.
Ogundamisi tweeted CAR crisis as people fleeing Mubi.
Tinubu and co said their houses were besieged by imaginary soldiers, EkitiGate, and so on.
It is not beyond APC. Have you read the statement by DSS, it sounded like a primary school child writing a make-believe story for adults as fact.

I thought I was the only one who noticed. The lexical construction was bereft of professionalism.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.