Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign (21332 Views)

Photo; El-rufai Visits Zaria With Top Military Officers Over Shiite Sect Attack / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by coldsummer: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing fr this one

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by emmadejust(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
what will be the rememberance of the poor wiseman at the city gate.

mods
#lookin4dNextdeal
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Ovamboland(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
so this selfish devilish bello cannot sell one of the one hundred plots his father gave him in abuja?
instead he will collect 20 naira from mai ruwa!

wickedness!
apc will use some people to do gbomo gbomo!

Now you are saying he should sell his plot to finance elections, later you will now complain he is recuping investements.

Let the people donate and own the government not some bigwigs
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by cytellProperty: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who dem dey deceive. More money for Ashiwaju Private Company - APC
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by tit(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pipsland78:

changi changi changi
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by efonat(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Una own na to dey sell, sell what have u girls given devourers
tit:
bello,
sell one of your plots in abuja!
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by cytellProperty: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
E ti kolo Ashiwere Progressives Congress. APC
tit:

changi changi changi
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by slap1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleiman said el-Rufai will lose for speaking against Jesus Christ.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Akpan107(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Must everything under the sun be seen as political propaganda ? The crowd you are seeing are actually giving what they have and can afford to support change in this country.
hmmmm...

APC is a dead party!
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Akpan107(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Must everything under the sun be seen as political propaganda ? The crowd you are seeing are actually giving what they have and can afford to support change in this country.
hmmmm...

APC is a dead party!

The tension is high like never before, just
few days to Presidential election, the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers
State; Engineer Tele Ikuru defection to PDP is a thing of shock to the people of
River State especially, Governor Amaechi. The Governor has urged members of the
APC to remain steadfast. In his Words he
said:
” Though I saw it coming, but I never
believed it. Our movement to APC was a
collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to
defect to the APC. So it’s unthinkable
that he would return to the PDP. This
whole fight is about you ( APC
members ). Not me! I can’t be governor
again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President.
And so many countries will grant me
asylum and the President can’t arrest me.
So it’s about you people.
If I knew Tele was going to betray me
and make peace with Wike, I wouldn’t have left the PDP. I will encourage you to
remain steadfast and expect the worst,
because some commissioners will soon
join him or will remain with us to
sabotage our efforts. And how do you go
to elections with a divided house and political moles? I’m learning people ” He
Said
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by bobisky(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
El Rufai will not win his state for insulting Jesus-Apostle Sulaiman. Just mark it man.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by taiwoakin(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mr man go and sit down.
An apostle that could not predict election postponement. All these apostles are just wise men doing predictions based on political calculations and general statements.
Na the apostle go vote?
Did you notice none of them have been bold enough to predict the winner of the forthcoming presidential elections despite collecting billions of naira in mobilization from GEJ.
Its because its too close to call and none of them want to gamble it.

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by alsudaes1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
what do they use this 'campaign money' they collect from the already poor citizenry for
Is it not a case of trying to further milk them dry?
Why on earth should I give my hard earned money to a Nigerian Politician
Not fair at all cos these politicians are a million times richer than the people that are giving them money. . .#omaseo sad
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by crackhouse(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is that the change?. I thought he is suppose to be giving change why is he collecting change from people?.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by mulattoclaro(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
lilbazy:
Click like for the general to take_over...click share for the incumbent to continue
bro. Elections are not won on nairaland. Nairaland isn't up to a quarter of the entire population. Speak for yourself and not others. Whether you like it or not, gej is winning and your certificateless, illiterate kunu drinking jihadist will return to Daura to tend to his cattle.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
They asked for change, now the people of Kaduna are giving APC change, 20 naira is the change they deserve.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by 400billionman: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Apostle Suleiman said El Rufai will lose.

I believe the man of God.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by tit(f): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
efonat:
Una own na to dey sell, sell what have u girls given devourers

i hope your father dashed you twenty choice plots of land in abuja?
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by talitakumi: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who's fooling who?
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by dollyptosh(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
400billionman:
Apostle Suleiman said El Rufai will lose.

I believe the man of God.
Imagine..everybody is now a man of God smh
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Incoming

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by nduchucks: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

For crying out loud!!! na where una dig dis kind animated gif from? na abriba war dance dem dey do, ko?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Borderless: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Tell us when sleep clear for your face.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Borderless: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Heebucun:
Everybody wants change...
The guy above me is an ediot

Na so, Aunty Tombraider grin grin grin
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by efonat(m): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2015
I work hard to be a man. I dont depend on fathers possession.
tit:

i hope your father dashed you twenty choice plots of land in abuja?
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by SpencerLewis(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
aguiyi:

d lie wen go kill APC still dey under go servicing,make una have patience

those guys are stretching their hand to receive and not give.
Whereas the thunder we go fire PDP/saTANAists still de sleep. By the time e go wake and do press up come out, PDP go don 'kpafuka'
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by vega84(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I knw he will collect this broom people na their way.#vegatalks
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Whereas the thunder we go fire PDP/saTANAists still de sleep. By the time e go wake and do press up come out, PDP go don 'kpafuka'

you be learner na so you no go understand.
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by roiseadas(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
All na formalty undecided
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by shammahyaro(f): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
El-rufa'i....4get the post joor.....u dont deserve it..if u cant cater for ur mum's house den u cnt cater for oda's angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.