Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign (21319 Views)

Photo; El-rufai Visits Zaria With Top Military Officers Over Shiite Sect Attack / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bello El Rufai, son of APC Governorship candidate in Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai shared this photo of his father collecting N20 donations from some Kaduna residents while campaigning in the state today March 23rd. How nice of them...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M7D0rA0qY54/VRAvUrPdETI/AAAAAAAEzlA/NMizRJubiZY/s1600/11.png[/img]

Source
CC: Lalasticlala obinoscopy oam4j.

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Bello El Rufai, son of APC Governorship candidate in Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai shared this photo of his father collecting N20 donations from some Kaduna residents while campaigning in the state today March 23rd. How nice of them...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M7D0rA0qY54/VRAvUrPdETI/AAAAAAAEzlA/NMizRJubiZY/s1600/11.png[/img]

Source

d lie wen go kill APC still dey under go servicing,make una have patience

those guys are stretching their hand to receive and not give.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
aguiyi:

d lie wen go kill APC still dey under servicing,make una have patience

those guys are stretching their hand to receive and not give.
Must everything under the sun be seen as political propaganda ? The crowd you are seeing are actually giving what they have and can afford to support change in this country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by lilbazy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Click like for the general to take_over...click share for the incumbent to continue

123 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by tit(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
so this selfish devilish bello cannot sell one of the one hundred plots his father gave him in abuja?
instead he will collect 20 naira from mai ruwa!

wickedness!
apc will use some people to do gbomo gbomo!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by tit(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
bello,
sell one of your plots in abuja!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Must everything under the sun be seen as political propaganda ? The crowd you are seeing are actually giving what they have and can afford to support change in this country.

tell me another lie pls

6 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
aguiyi:

tell me another lie pls
That GEJ will be victorious when the results for the polls are released...You want more lies?

10 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Riodiao(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

12 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Heebucun(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everybody wants change...
The guy above me is an ediot

16 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by hamaworld(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
They is nothing wrong with someone going back home grin
#teamotoukemustgo

Even d blind man on d street know that change has come.

Chai Oga titus

3 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by yomalex(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Not that i like APC but i like this El Rufai guy and i pray he wins.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by efilefun(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria
God bless the people's general and
God bless Elrufai

8 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by XBLadez: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC won't stop fooling themselves in public grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by rattlesnake(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yero will vote for ekrufai

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by DonaldGenes(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by dareyking(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by money121(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by gbagaunfreak(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
<<seems to me that they were paid to pay him #20, scam angry angry
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by AJOT99(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
For campaign?

1 Share

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Smartjeezy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice One
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Anayoking1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
learn how to open a paypal in Nigeria, receive and transfer money to your bank account
www.withdrawmoneyfrompaypalinnigeria..com

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by okoloikenna(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
When will this politicians stop deceiving us
So all d money ds man chop no do am na to collect d small ones dem people de manage na dat one go do am..
Baba God ma ur hand we de

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

That GEJ will be victorious when the results for the polls are released...You want more lies?

hehehehehehehe, the only truth you have told today. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by UnknownT: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
The way this his son is going about his father's campaign, he appears like someone that will set up an OFFICE OF THE FIRST SON if his father wins. Dude should take it easy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by autotrader014(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by alaoeri: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sai Mallam
Sai Buhari
APC all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by timmilehin(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Where can I donate my own 20 naira

1 Like

Re: Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign by viczing(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
timmilehin:
Where can I donate my own 20 naira

Even as rich as he is he still takes from the peasant is wickedness in the highest order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 / APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.