Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Ultimate List Of Programming Books - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Ultimate List Of Programming Books (708 Views)

Nairaland School Of Programming / What Are Your Best Web-programming Books? / List Of Freely Available And Downloadable Programming Books From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate List Of Programming Books by toshodei: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Link ~> http://simpleprogrammer.com/2015/03/23/the-ultimate-list-of-programming-books/

Quite often I am asked about the top programming books that I’d recommend all software developers should read.

I’ve finally decided to put together a list of the programming books that I find most beneficial and that I think every programmer should read.

Now, just like my Ultimate List of Developer Podcasts, this is my list, so I get to make the rules. (Which means I get to advertise my book at the top of this list.)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Any Modem (unlock Your Mordem Online) / Unlocking Huawei Modem / Top 3 Reason Why Your School Management Software Should be Replaced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.