Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! (4945 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by oilykid(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by oilykid(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by kasiem(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lols

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by VickyRotex(f): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thank God we have less than 5 days to end all this political buhaha undecided

Tired of all this!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
The more you guys do this...the more you lose very critical and important votes in the North.

This is not campaign.....this is childish mockery that doesn't add value.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by oilykid(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:
The more you guys do this...the more you lose very critical and important votes in the North.

illugun, longest time. how far you
Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by saintTim(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lmao this guy need rest joor

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
oilykid:
illugun, longest time. how far you

Doing great..thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by oilykid(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:

Doing great..thanks
Let's vote for gej on Saturday for continuity

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Tolexander: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:

egbon, tell them jare!

They don't know that they are ignorantly publicizing the man and indirectly selling his sympathy.

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
It was this same childish attitude of the PDP campaign team that made them lose critical diehard, intelligent loyalists in my hood who can argue and win over an entire auditorium filled with intellectuals; just within two hours of a sharp, fact-finding discourse. No intelligent person wants to be associated with all these stupidity.

REST IN PEACE PDP.

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Rad1cal: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
It was this same childish attitude of the PDP campaign team that made them lose critical diehard, intelligent loyalists in my hood who can argue and win over an entire auditorium filled with intellectuals within two hours of a hot discourse. No intellgent person wants to be associated with all these stupidity.

REST IN PEACE PDP.

See as e pain this one sotay e lie join.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

See as e pain this one sotay e lie join.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hope you'd laugh like this on May 29th? Mtchewww.

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Rad1cal: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hope you'd laugh like this on May 29th? Mtchewww.

Live, i will laugh like this after March 30th. Mark this quote.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:

We all know the north would vote in blocks for buahri. Our plan secure the GEJ supporters in the middle belt and make sure the SW votes are not important to swing buhari to victory.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by clevvermind(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
gringrin that is the man behind apc the clueless party.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

Live, i will laugh like this after March 30th. Mark this quote.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!
Hehehehe. Abeg just buy a handkerchief and keep it well. An honest advice from me to you. Also keep your anti-hypertensives and cardiac pacemakers close. You know, I really care.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by anonimi: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:

When your guys were calling our president kaikai drunk etc and even showed videos of actors portraying him in toilets etc, what did you say

Karma is a biitch!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

We all know the north would vote in blocks for buahri. Our plan secure the GEJ supporters in the middle belt and make sure the SW votes are not important to swing buhari to victory.

So tell me how does this silly pic up there will secure middle belt and also make sure that SW votes are not important to swing Buhari to victory

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
anonimi:

When your guys were calling our president kaikai drunk etc and even showed videos of actors portraying him in toilets etc, what did you say

Karma is a biitch!

My question still goes to you too...,how does this improve your candidate ratings?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by anonimi: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
It was this same childish attitude of the PDP campaign team that made them lose critical diehard, intelligent loyalists in my hood who can argue and win over an entire auditorium filled with intellectuals; just within two hours of a hot discourse. No intellgent person wants to be associated with all these stupidity.

REST IN PEACE PDP.

Una APC people too sabi LIE, chai.
See STORY of hood! Hood ko, fila ni grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2113645_img20150118121029_jpegb75ccb2c36d55dee793021a54de6408e

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by anonimi: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:
My question still goes to you too...,how does this improve your candidate ratings?

Have you answered my question

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by oilykid(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
buhari is politically finished. He has zero chances of winning come this Saturday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
anonimi:

Una APC people too sabi LIE, chai.
See STORY of hood! Hood ko, fila ni grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2113645_img20150118121029_jpegb75ccb2c36d55dee793021a54de6408e
Smoke well o, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Rad1cal: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hehehehe. Abeg just buy a handkerchief and keep it well. An honest advice from me to you. Also keep your anti-hypertensives and cardiac pacemakers close. You know, I really care.

Just imbibe your advice and it shall be well with you. I can't afford to hear about your demise due to Buhari loss

Mucheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh !!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by akinsadeez(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is seriously funny though.

Choi, na person grandpa PDP dey disgrace like this o. ;

May God forgive them. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

Just imbibe your advice and it shall be well with you. I can't afford to hear about your demise due to Buhari loss

Mucheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh !!!
I don talk my own finish.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by phlemzy: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
If the saTANists like,let them broadcast a raw errotic video of GMB on AITit will not change anything!#NoGoingBack
#IdonDecide

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin

Nairalanders are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by Rad1cal: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I don talk my own finish.

Your talk na pure fabu i.e lies

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! by oilykid(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
This is seriously funny though.

Choi, na person grandpa PDP dey disgrace like this o. ;

May God forgive them. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) / Disturbing Photos Of A Man Who Turned Into Woman / Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.