Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) (18211 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
1 President Jonathan welcoming Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, President Mahama to Abuja, Mon. March 23

2 Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, President J. D. Mahama on arrival in Abuja, Mon. March 23.

3 President Jonathan with Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, President Mahama at the Abuja Airport, Mon. March 23.

4 Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, J. D. Mahama addressing the press after his meeting with President Jonathan, Mon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/580027354640158721

3 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by vjsmiles: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
two clueless homosapiens angry

35 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Tolexander: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mahama is just a Ghanian version of Goodluck Jonathan cos they are both there almost the same way.

So Mahama has come to learn his own fate.

10 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Badgers14: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mahama came to bid his final farewell to the clueless President.. cheesy

so nobody wants to visit him in Kirikiri even PEJ wink

Sai GMB 2015 cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by saintTim(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
He came to congratulate jona in advance

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by buskie13(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oga Jona...abeg help me ask Mahama de secret behind steady electricity wey Ghana dey enjoy so...do am sharply because i won see result for 2016...

God bless NIG n GHA ...together we are 1

nigeria+ghana=NIGGHA

GEJ till 2019

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Indeed clueless class....

Under their watch, Ghana and Nigeria's economy are crashing....both are competing for the one that would crashland undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by clevvermind(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan, the best president Nigeria has ever produced. well done sir.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by zopaks: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Great pics

2 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Two heads of state that are more loyal to America than their own people.

Maybe this is to reach a military agreement for Ghana to annex parts of southern and western Nigeria possibly using excuse of MOSSAB and OPC.

Perhaps re-colonialisation of Africa must begin by sharing the biggest cake - that is Nigeria.
lalasticlala:
1 President Jonathan welcoming Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, President Mahama to Abuja, Mon. March 23

2 Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, President J. D. Mahama on arrival in Abuja, Mon. March 23.

3 President Jonathan with Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, President Mahama at the Abuja Airport, Mon. March 23.

4 Ghana President & ECOWAS Chair, J. D. Mahama addressing the press after his meeting with President Jonathan, Mon.

s://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/580027354640158721

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan, the best president Nigeria has ever produced. well done sir.
wetin I wan talk again?
You don talk am finish na
grin

6 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
At the end, he'll still lose this Saturday. So whats the gain? Nigerians know better now.

1 Like

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Goddex: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]We love you both - Jona and Mahama

Naija and Ghana rock[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
My Out Going President

3 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by appini: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Any side Wey them APC pass come, GEJ dey on ground full time.

Mahama is a close ally of Jonathan in Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by CR77(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oga jona na master

Carry go oga jona till 2019.

Victory is sure for you sir.

6 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by siraj1402(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing different about this man for once.Clueless always.

1 Like

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by datguru: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thats nice, he came to bid him farewell before its too late, its just 5days to go

2 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by vjsmiles: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
#givebuhariachance

1 Like

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Flets: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by viczing(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tolexander:
Mahama is just a Ghanian version of Goodluck Jonathan cos they are both there almost the same way.

So Mahama has come to learn his own fate.

Fool please get sense just know that it is

Gej till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Riodiao(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

3 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eeya. Last meeting. Bye-bye GEJ. Why you sef no do wetin you promise? cry

1 Like

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by DesChyko: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
What is the relevance of this visit to his election bid?
Will Ghanians or the rest of ECOWAS vote?
Nonsense! He should try harder..undecided

Hold it, APC fanatic.. Before you click 'Like'..
Nigeria is a member of ECOWAS..and Ghana is a sister-country.
Hence, there's nothing amiss if they visit to promote international relations.
March is as good as any other month as a time to visit. wink

After all, someone travelled across the seas to Chatham House to solicit support.
As if they have an idea what Nigerian Ballot Box looks likegrin

But that's none of my businessangry
Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Mogidi: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
President Mahama has agreed to grant Buhari asylum in Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
His last meeting with GEJ.

Let them talk their final talk, drink their final drinks.

1 Like

Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by youngvizzy1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Una wan kiss angry
Re: Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) by bastien: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Quta guard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos / Zainab Ahmed: Higher Petrol Price Inevitable, FG Can’t Afford Subsidy / Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.