Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Good News Is That Daarsat Has Finaly Come To Live - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Good News Is That Daarsat Has Finaly Come To Live (1251 Views)

Download ASUU Strike Movie Starring Oge Okoye(movie Finaly Released) / Daarsat Now Free To Air Now On Intelsat 907 Spot2 / Daarsat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good News Is That Daarsat Has Finaly Come To Live by macloo: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2009
the good news is that daarsat has finally come to live, i am in Senegal, yesterday i was

moving my dish then i pick a signal on the Intelsat 901 at 18.0°W i have to wait and search

the signal i got 29 channels from daarsat but could not open because no card please i

need to get the card who will help me not 419 OK but good  person.

thanks
Re: The Good News Is That Daarsat Has Finaly Come To Live by twinstaiye(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2009
They dont display their wares like the other DTH, all you need to do is go to their office to acquire their equipment. log on to www.daarsat.com and get more information about daarsat. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

True Blood Season 5 / Rough Chase: The Race For Life / Startimes Vs Gotv,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.