Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means (1253 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / SAI BABA!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning The Pres. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by tp10: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fellow progressives,

I want to say a big well done to you all, you have held your head up because of what you believed in and not because of financial gains.
you have stood tall in the midst of adversity and as the day goes by, our once dim chances are now so bright that the rulers have become the opposition.we have shown that power truly belongs to the people.
once again, a big well done.

[b]THE NATION, VANGUARD AND PUNCH

my friends in the house, please look at the political standings of the candidates right now, hardly in the history of this country has a single candidate led in the online polls and also in state analysis of three major newspapers, while we are not taking anything for granted, GMB has at least a 60 percent chance of winning compared to PDP 40percent. PDP is really scared and confused.

THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
From New York Times to the Economist to the UK Telegraph, its a common theme, though GMB may not be perfect, he is a better choice.

THE PRES. OBAMA MESSAGE
without mincing words, president Obama has told Jonathan that Nigeria wants a free and fair election without his OPC and MSSOB or SOLDIERS intimidation. the US president has also told us that this election is very IMPORTANT: this is the message of change.

Fellow progressives, pls we have almost reached our destination which is VICTORY.

pls hold your heads high and never be distracted.

7 Likes

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by itetemi: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
very good and true with facts

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by dedos(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
#WeAreReady2go
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by Badgers14: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well said Obama.

#Ihavedecided

Sai GMB 2015 cool
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by tp10: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
yep, ready .......set...........
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
good write up
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrats to Buhari for winning the punch, vanguard, Telegraph presidential elections. I just hope he would also congratulate GEJ when he wins the INEC elections

6 Likes

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by dave2meek(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gej we know

3 Likes

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by tp10: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
atbu1983:
good write up

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
OBAMA?

Those imperialists should leave Africa alone!

Enough!

As for the tyrant called Buhari, we are hailing all the real Progressives who stood firm behind Jonathan despite all the intimidations,lies and falsehood of the so called "progressives"!

Imagine, tout like Amechi, liar like Lai Mohammed, "lord" like Tinubu and tyrant like Buhari all progressives!

Even OBJ and Atiku are now progressives!

Wonders shall never end!!!!
How did this deception scale through?

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing!

It is a big shame that the younger generation has been hoodwinked by lies!

So we want change? And Buhari is that change?

Too bad!

Election is here! Let us see how it plays out!

Real Progressives stand firm!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by Gliding(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
atbu1983:
good write up

I hope you are all going to vote, either for or against.
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by jimmayoy: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC dudes always on point,

Not paid PDP agents that ll not even read a post but will be quick to copy and paste things like BUHARI is boko haram,Amechi is shakau,tinubu is boko,APC is haram,even in romance section.I don't see them much this days,abi hv their 2k not been renewed?

5 days to real change,a dictator with national interest at heart is better than a corrupt weak president.

Sai Baba,
Sai BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by egift(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
5 days to defeat Corruption and send it back to Otueke.
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by tuborme: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
If this man did not destroy democracy in 1983, I would have had a better life than I presently do.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by KpStone(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
noblezone:
OBAMA?

Enough!

As for the tyrant called Buhari, we are hailing all the real Progressives who stood firm behind Jonathan despite all the intimidations,lies and falsehood of the so called "progressives"!

Imagine, tout like Amechi, liar like Lai Mohammed, "lord" like Tinubu and tyrant like Buhari all progressives!

Too bad!

Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by tp10: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
5 days to defeat Corruption and send it back to Otueke.

yep
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by IceMan85(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
So I'm thinking
of a recent speech by GMB and I
quote him "I was a former
military head (dictator) if state,
note the word former. . ."
Just wondering for all the guys
out there imagine if your
fiancée had said 5 days before
your wedding, "I was a former
prostitute, note the word
former. . ."
Ladies your man 5 days before
your wedding says "I was a
former assassin, note the word
assassin. . ."
I thank GMB for the reminder
and acceptance, but therein lies
the problem. . . Apart from
running for president what NGO
or cause have you championed
in this country to make us
accept you as Paul who was
once Saul?
We talk age. . .APC says it doesn't
matter
We talk religious bigotry. . .APC
says it doesn't matter
We talk School Cert. . .APC says cit
doesn't matter
We talk lying on affidavit about
whereabout of his certificate. .
.they still says it doesn't matter. .
He tells us he's a former dictator,
but he's changed. . .we need
evidence, but none exists!!!
Because frankly he's done
nothing to help this country or
fight corruption except to show
up every 4 years to try his luck. .
Leadership is not a title! A true
leader contributes to a cause
whether in public or private
sector. Leadership is a set of
qualities that transform but
can't be hidden or suppressed
for every 4 year exhibition.
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Badgers14:
Well said Obama.

#Ihavedecided

Sai GMB 2015 cool
Re: Why Apc Is Convinced Of Victory Plus What The Pres. Obama Video Really Means by tp10: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2015
noblezone:
OBAMA?

Enough!

Too bad!

pdp is the party of deceit and lies

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbery And Gun Battle Reported On Carter Bridge, Lagos / Election Result In Oshimili South, Delta State. / Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.