Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (1844 Views)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Genius100: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Liars.. Buhari said no such thing..
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by mmsen: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Zuria:
He will also make cars run on water grin grin grin

Cars that run on hydrogen are possible so Dihydrogen monoxide is not completely impossible.

This nonsense that Buhari is talking about is insane.

I hope he goes the way of Yar'adua before the election - put a stop to the nonsense.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Emmaowolabia(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
I pity the teaming youths of Nigeria, it has gotten to dis stage where even the youths think that naira can never equate dollar? What a shame, What do u go to school to study then, what do u know about economies, what do u know about ur own economy, what do u know about the level of corruption in ur country? Know wonder the older ones are the future of the country. If only u know better of our dear country, Nigeria and the billions of dollars that dis politicians have drain out of our economy and u also understand how such action affects the economy and the exchange rate, then u will not have doubt him. In 2011, honorable Dr. Anyanwu Cecilia, my lecturer had push dis question to us while delivering a lecture. ''Why should one dollar exchange for as much as 100+( as at then) when we have all the resources? Corruption was and is the answer. Coincidentally she is from mbaise imo state, i believe she will be as happy as i am, knowing that someone that will be at d helm of affairs soon share her view about our economy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compare And Contrast! Buhari's Foreign Policy And Jonathan's Indulgent One / To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu / A Yoruba Man David Oyewole Becomes First Black James Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.