Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower (66812 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Bride To Be: What To Wear To Your Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Hawlahscho(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Glowstone:
So BTW how is this creative undecided ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Thanks for asking. I tire too o
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by 9jatatafo(m): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2015
This lady will like di.ck ooo!!!! See as she grabs the rod. Husband be ready.

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Paschal55(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2015
N d Lady was bold enough to hold it wit smile o!...Chaiii leidis!...accord some respect naaah!
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by boluyongp(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2015
chichriso:
Evil generation. God will judge

Taahhh!!!. You no dey the generation? No come here dey do holy holy. Na you holy pass ba?, come dey talk as if say you be virgin.. Answer me, Are you a virginnnnnn?? angry
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by boluyongp(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by lebete3000: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:
Oh dear! Some people have very creative minds. Very funny sha cheesy. The shower happened this past Saturday in Ikeja

Is it just some piece of beautiful artwork or it has an hidden meaning?

Dream on if you think his Cooork belongs to you alone...
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by jazzydee: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=16pt]BD-SM alert![/size]

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by bamiwuye: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2015
No be small thing oº°˚˚° . The lady seif as I dey look @ am go like ''ponron'' (dick) well well. I beg, small small oº°˚˚°
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by IYANGBALI: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2015
amacastel:

Lolzzzzzzll ur mouth bad sha I beta make u flog person that to use ur mouth
omo the thing is irritating and disgusting,I wonder how d groom,his family members and even the bride's family members must have felt dat day,knowing the way we see sex in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by stanleyharry: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2015
APPLLICTION OF JOB

1)MENAGER
2)SECTRY
3)D.O.S
4)P.R.O
5)DERATOR
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by IYANGBALI: 1:28am On Mar 24, 2015
gofyourself:

ofcourse marriage is about a dick. what else it can be about??
so to you,marriage is about deek,now I know why men dem come and go in your life,na who wan die in the hand of sex addict?
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by martinosi: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Adyrin:
Corrupt Creativity I Suppose!

CO-SIGN..9ja's being Dumb, Ignorant and pure stupid as usual thinking that
they are being civilised copying "degenerate Becky's" in the West "smh" BS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by AAinEqGuinea: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari will put an end to this freaky shesh
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by femi4: 3:36am On Mar 24, 2015
khalebzy:
whats bad in that? i wonder when Nigerians would change this their mentality...over er its no big deal cry
Are you from France?
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so to you,marriage is about deek,now I know why men dem come and go in your life,na who wan die in the hand of sex addict?

I didnt know we know each other smiley)) when was the last time a man was gone in my life? Tell me. Because i dont remember smiley
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Paschal55:
N d Lady was bold enough to hold it wit smile o!...Chaiii leidis!...accord some respect naaah!

What? She has to cry? smiley)))

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by prettyjo(f): 4:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U too go like dat thing ooooo cheesy
lolzz

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by crisycent: 4:39am On Mar 24, 2015
You first be runs girl? Na so your friends like brokors?
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Bifwoli: 4:47am On Mar 24, 2015
fflamingo:
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. The friend has some hidden agendas'

With gutter friends like these no wonder many marriages don't last.

2 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Owakoi: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2015
franklyspeaking:
shocked shocked shocked

this na real present grin

Meanwhile FTC tinz

1st day on NL and already FTC on FP cool cool

I dedicate this to Naija grin

#justpassingthrough
#iwillbeback
u like lie...first day n u already kwn what if ftc
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by tiwasiaife(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2015
prettyjo:
see how she cuddled that di.ck
I have been following u secretly for long but guess I can't hide my intentions anymore. I really wish to meet u in person soon.
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by DJEhimond(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2015
franklyspeaking:
shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile FTC tinz

#justpassingthrough
#iwillbeback

Bros you can lie o! First day on Nairaland and you already know what FTC and FP means. Even gees like us who's been here for years are still learners .. Tap me when you are ready to say the truth smiley
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol.. her friends are on serious Crack

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by obosirow: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Tells alot about the kind of person she is and her friends. She will only come to realise that sex is only a part of marriage not marriage itself.

2 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by tman4real21(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2015
franklyspeaking:
shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile FTC tinz

#justpassingthrough
#iwillbeback
evil generation
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by geekybabe(f): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2015
And this wedding may be done in a church..

Perversion at its peak. God help us youths.

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Glowstone:
I suspect that bride, her friends knows what's up ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Either she's saying goodbye to all other dickies to settle for one "tied down dickie" or they are telling their virgin girlfriend what to expect!
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by RomanceLander(f): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2015
who's that guy on the bed nah, i really dont understand this ..........pardon my naivety
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Djchanges: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2015
:Dshe go lik d coco wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.