Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower (66809 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Bride To Be: What To Wear To Your Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Cammo: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
And she's smiling shocked

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Akaay: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Inspired by 50 Shades of Grey I guess........
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by shankie: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Her friends no her style and what she want, so just warning she shoulld becareful, she is tied to someone
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by franklyspeaking: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Owakoi:
u like lie...first day n u already kwn what if ftc

Has it occurred to you that i could have been a frequent visitor to NL and only just joined yesterday undecided

Why are you quick to call me a liar cry

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by franklyspeaking: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
tman4real21:
evil generation

Whose generation is evil? angry angry angry

Free me jor grin
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by franklyspeaking: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
DJEhimond:

Bros you can lie o! First day on Nairaland and you already know what FTC and FP means. Even gees like us who's been here for years are still learners .. Tap me when you are ready to say the truth smiley

Has it occurred to you that i could have been a frequent visitor to NL and only just joined yesterday?

Why are you quick to call me a liar? cry

What is there to lie about this one? angry
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Seyrexolad2706: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Glowstone:
I suspect that bride, her friends knows what's up ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
sée how she dey lafff? Défini tel y she knws whatsup
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Dz dayz, marriage is about having sex.
Whenever u r both tired, u divorce.
Too bad.
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by paix(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2015
prettyjo:
see how she cuddled that di.ck
That's her marriage assurance. What shall it profit her marriage, to get the whole comfort and miss the dick?
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:
Oh dear! Some people have very creative minds. Very funny sha cheesy. The shower happened this past Saturday in Ikeja

Is it just some piece of beautiful artwork or it has an hidden meaning?

Ashawoooos of friends associations. AFA
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by fpeter(f): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
franklyspeaking:
shocked shocked shocked

this na real present grin

Meanwhile FTC tinz

1st day on NL and already FTC on FP cool cool

I dedicate this to Naija grin

#justpassingthrough
#iwillbeback

LIAR!!!! 1ST DAY ON NL NAIM U DON SABI THE NL FTC CULTURE...U CAN SABI LIE EHN!
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by U2ice(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2015
prettyjo:

So u can knw wat a dick is...

Lookin so innocent on ur dp
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by franklyspeaking: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2015
fpeter:

LIAR!!!! 1ST DAY ON NL NAIM U DON SABI THE NL FTC CULTURE...U CAN SABI LIE EHN!

Has it occurred to you that i could have been a frequent visitor to NL and only just joined yesterday?

Why are you quick to call me a liar? cry cry cry

What is there to lie about this one? angry angry angry
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
gofyourself:

I didnt know we know each other smiley)) when was the last time a man was gone in my life? Tell me. Because i dont remember smiley
100AD
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by simdam500(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
OK sex is overrated!

But damn she cuddled that over size thing with a smile sef undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Revolva(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2015
all what our gals know these days is sex sex n they r becoming freaks... cool
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by ohil: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2015
What you celebrate accelerate towards you. She knows what she is doing. There is no single bit of creativity in this. We cannot be deceived. It is all about signature.

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by AsanwaKC(f): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
hmmmmmm..
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by holu123(f): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
I guess the frinds knows dat d husband will nt always be around .But even at that, what will the husband think of the lady?

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Tonason: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:
Oh dear! Some people have very creative minds. Very funny sha cheesy. The shower happened this past Saturday in Ikeja

Is it just some piece of beautiful artwork or it has an hidden meaning?

Are sure there is nothing more to this. Maybe they are partners in act. Maybe there is a code to decipher. Maybe they are women of easy vesture.
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Tonason:

Are sure there is nothing more to this. Maybe they are partners in act. Maybe there is a code to decipher. Maybe they are women of easy vesture.

Are you a woman?
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by UglyGang(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
They are real friends
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by balogundayo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Creative shii.. #BDSM toh madt !!
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
k!her colleagues, maybe she's an ex-ashi
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by holysaint1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyjo:

as in ehhh sad
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Noela12(f): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
undecidedI see
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by donkefe(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
rubbish ;Drubbish
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
100AD

Applause for u!smiley
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by IYANGBALI: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
gofyourself:

Applause for u!smiley
pa pa pa pa pa pa tongue
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
pa pa pa pa pa pa tongue

Dont bark- will turn into a b.itch wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.