Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) (10578 Views)

Actress Uche Jombo In Traffic Takes Lovely Selfie Photo / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Make I no lie, she fine o...
Cameroon’s First Lady, Chantal Biya got the internet on fire when her first selfie landed on her official Facebook page last week Tuesday, March 17.
The 44-year-old has obviously been affected with the selfie-fever as she seemed pretty much determined to get it right with her first attempt.
Chantal, who got married to President Paul Biya in 1994, showed off her flawless face, fine skin and striking red dress as she tried to capture her best side.
Even though her signature full-blown-out hair-do didn’t come alive in the photo, the mother of four looked really amazing.
President Paul Biya’s wife is giving Kim Kardashian a run for her famous selfies and yes, she’s doing it in clothes!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Did she break the Cameroonian internet? Cus mine is working just fine.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Glowstone(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
how did she break the internet,.

No be okrika shoe dey dier so shockedshockedshocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

6 Likes

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by alberto2k(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yeah... she's pretty

But my crush is more pretty grin
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Reminds me of stalla obasanjo. #hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by 7footre(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
Did she break the Cameroonian internet? Cus mine is working just fine.
You have no chill mahn
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by miriamgroove: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
7footre:

You have no chill mahn

What does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Gold45(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Glowstone:
how did she break the internet,.

No be okrika shoe dey dier so shockedshockedshocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

You no try, see where your eyes went to
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
No b only break..

OP b careful or I break ya head
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by EmmySparky(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Which day we go get this kind pretty first lady...not some grumpy old woman..older than the president and still firing bombs while speakig

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by ibkgab001: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Stella
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=15pt] Oh wow! She beautiful. [/size] shocked
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Hyped

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by infobiz9ja(m): 1:42am On Mar 24, 2015
She fine reach BAWSElady?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 24, 2015
infobiz9ja:
She fine reach BAWSElady?

@ all...

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by pretydiva(f): 3:12am On Mar 24, 2015
She try. Buh na Mary Kay full face
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Roland17(m): 3:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Se is quite pretty and good looking for a 44 year old, especially if she is all natural without any facial or skin procedure..
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by reaky(m): 4:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Mary K

Next please
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:34am On Mar 24, 2015
But why is she so pale? Is she sick? She needs some tan joor,this ain't sexy at all
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Actually,she's a pretty woman,but she needs to bronze up
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by OneNaira6: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Now this is what I call a milf. Too bad she's bleached.
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by axortedbabe(f): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Na marykay she dey use cameroun moni dey buy,na him make she n her husband no wan step dwn for more than 2decades and cameroun economy keep getting worse each day..
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2015
She looks so young.
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by cirmuell(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Break the internet?
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Our own na to the go PDP rallys and to drop heavy grammer wey even soyinka never sabi. grin
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by JayTeeA(f): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2015
ok my internet is broken.. I can't view the pix angry
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by akinsadeez(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2015
She is very pretty.
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2015
JayTeeA:
ok my internet is broken.. I can't view the pix angry
Lol
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
OMG I need sunglasses biko!!!
*grabs some from NL cool cool cool

Oh ok, yeah she is fine
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by radiorebel(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
ohh not Again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal / Guy Flaunts His Big Butt On Instagram (#attentionseeker)- (PHOTO) / More Trouble!! Tapjets Vows To Prosecute Dammy Krane To The Fullest Extent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.