Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal (10566 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by AloyEmeka5: 11:19pm On May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji clinches mega deal

Kemi Lawal

Star actress Genevieve Nnaji is certainly on top of her game. She is one of the few Nigerian actresses that have international acclaim owing to her make-believe skills. As such her fame transcends the movie industry and now the beauty industry.

A few years ago, she clinched a multi-million naira deal to become the face of Lux and since then she has not looked back.

Perhaps the latest entrant into the Nigerian cosmetic market, MUD Cosmetics announced last week that they had chosen superstar Nnaji as the face of the brand in Nigeria.

Make-Up Designory is an international make-up company that has been creating genuine make-up products and providing quality education for over a decade. In the international community, MUD has been the expert choice of make-up professionals, as its renowned make-up schools have produced renowned make-up artists on a global scale.

The co-managing directors of Bellezza Cosmetics and Spa (the official franchise owners and distributors of MUD in Nigeria), Chinny Onwugbenu and Onyinye Onwugbenu enthused, "Bringing Genevieve onto the MUD team was not a difficult decision. A MUD woman represents beauty, grace, elegance, as well as glamour. Genevieve epitomises all of the above, as her glamour and yet understated style has such enduring appeal to women of all generations.

"Genevieve plays more than a role as the Face of MUD. She is part of the MUD family, and will be involved in every aspect of bringing MUD products into the make-up purses of every Nigerian woman."

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/23/815.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by baybbootz(f): 11:29pm On May 24, 2010
From rags to riches, from a single abandoned teenage mother to a sexy millonaire. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by mamagee3(f): 12:26am On May 25, 2010
Lucky!

Genevieve Nnaji is like a role model for every teenage mother out there.
She gives hope to them by showing that even though their mistakes can not be erased, they can make something positive out of it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Hotstepper(f): 4:21am On May 25, 2010
Congrats to the Onwugbenu ladies, see uáll soon, Nnewi at it AGAINsmiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by shilling(f): 5:26am On May 25, 2010
Heard about this on her twitter:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Abbygyal(f): 1:51pm On May 25, 2010
aww great!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Travelista(f): 3:56pm On May 25, 2010
I'm really struggling to see what others see in this chick. She's not cute and her acting is laughable. I just don't get it but good for her regarding this endorsement. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Bluemoon1(f): 7:26pm On May 25, 2010
good 4 her but still don't like her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by AloyEmeka5: 9:24pm On May 25, 2010
Travelista:

I'm really struggling to see what others see in this chick. She's not cute and her acting is laughable. I just don't get it but good for her regarding this endorsement.  smiley

She has what is called :star power. Being talented in not enough these days unless you have that appeal. Nonetheless, her acting is not laughable unless you can do better than her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by shilling(f): 12:29am On May 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

She has what is called :star power. Being talented in not enough these days unless you have that appeal. Nonetheless, her acting is not laughable unless you can do better than her.

^ ^ ^
You're so right. . . speaking of talent, seriously, look at Rihanna.

Anyone who questions Genevieve's talent must be from another planet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On May 26, 2010
Travelista:

I'm really struggling to see what others see in this chick. She's not cute and her acting is laughable. I just don't get it but good for her regarding this endorsement. smiley
Are you drunk?

"Genevieve Nnaji isn't cute?" shocked shocked

It's either you're gay or you're just a hater. . .Please post this on the Jokes Board cause it can make one's day.

What a joke!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 3:20am On May 26, 2010
Good for her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by djunit1(m): 3:31am On May 26, 2010
I agree with You Tavelista, she is not as Good as people make us believe, she is not even cute, my Babe fine pass am and my babe is not the most beautiful. But I am looking forward to a movie she did with Jalade, Ije is the title, search it on Youtube and watch the trailer. The movie go make sense from the Trailer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Travelista(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2010
What, I'm not entitled to an opinion on this plain Jane? I've seen prettier girls selling oranges on the streets of Lagos, so I stand by my statement. Aloy, you're right: her appeal isn't her looks (or lack there of) but her je n'ai se quoi; that I can agree with. As for her acting, it's subpar and I don't need to do better because I don't make my money by acting; Genevieve does.

And Mama-Gee: I really hope you think twice before coming at me the way that you just did. I'm not gay and I'm not a hater (you're really a child to have the mentality to use such a term) and I sure as hell am not a titty-rider from some chick that wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire. So, again, respect yourself. You need to find role models in your life away from the computer because you seem to have been failed somewhere along the line.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by shilling(f): 12:26am On May 27, 2010
Her appeal isn't her looks, that doesn't mean she doesn't mean she's lacking in that area - it just means it's more than that.

No one said she's the prettiest gal around, but it's shocking that someone would say she's not cute.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by 12large: 3:32am On May 27, 2010
babybootz you are joking right. genevieve is a renonwed classy prostitute, the girl had a kid at young age, then parenths dump her, she became a hooker, most likely slept with a producer got a good contract and started acting. she have had sex with people like atiku abubakar,kanu, dbanj and the rest. she is your typical nigerian girls "unofficial ashewo" the would only have sex with you for money, but the would not do it officially.

genevieve have talent tho no douth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by AloyEmeka8: 3:44am On May 27, 2010
12large:

babybootz you are joking right. genevieve is a renonwed classy love-peddler, the girl had a kid at young age, then parenths dump her, she became a hooker, most likely slept with a producer got a good contract and started acting. she have had intimacy with people like atiku abubakar,kanu, dbanj and the rest. she is your typical nigerian girls "unofficial ashewo" the would only have intimacy with you for money, but the would not do it officially.

genevieve have talent tho no douth
grin grin grin grin grin Is that the new spelling for doubt?

Genevieve Not Happy With D’banj

Author: Date: May 12th, 2010.

Geneviev Nnaji and Koko Master Dbanj
Multiple awards winning cross-over actress, Genevieve Nnaji, is currently not happy with the self-acclaimed Koko Master, D’banj.Shortly after Genevieve featured in the video of Fall In Love, a smash hit song from D’banj, the musician has been spreading tales of romance between him and the beautiful actress.
A source close to both of them claimed that although D’banj sought the consent of Genevieve before announcing to the public via a magazine interview that he is dating the actress, she did not know the action will boomerang.
“The idea, as initiated by D’banj, was to use the story as a strategy to popularise the video, but Genevieve never envisaged that it would turn out to be something that will attract huge criticism from her teeming fans and the public.
“As I speak to you, she is regretting it and she is not happy with D’banj for going that far, all in the name of making his video popular,” the source hinted.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/05/12/genevieve-not-happy-with-d%E2%80%99banj-2/

So it's business gone bad. D'banj has never seen her panties before.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by 9jafreak: 4:34am On May 27, 2010
[size=13pt]It would have been wow had D'banj ended up with another 'Senior Lady'

It's the Age of 'Idiocracy' folks and we need to celebrate our celebrities

Go Genie, the world buys your make-believe!

You are not alone: Bieber, Taylor Swift,  A. Idols,,,

Congrats.
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 6:19am On May 27, 2010
shilling:

^ ^ ^

DID I HEAR U COMPARE DIS LovePeddler WIT RIHANNA, I THINK U MUST BE JOKING.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 6:20am On May 27, 2010
shilling:

^ ^ ^

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by suxes2005(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2010
Let's go back 2 d main topic jare

I luv Gennie just because she is an ACTOR!

She's got fighting spirit and i luv dat!
Go babie

SHALOM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by sayso: 6:54am On May 27, 2010
is this realy business at a glance?thinking that celebrity business has to do with fans number,do she realy has that number of fans to support the sale(s) of the product(s)for the company?"They say any person around you,their loyalty depends on what they get from you"is this a good branding or not?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Oba234: 6:56am On May 27, 2010
lol, I don't even know what MUD is. Anyway sha, she can't act in my honest opinion and she's not that cute either, but more power to her. You do what you have to do to make money and if people like her terrible acting and she is making money from it, I applaud her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by tomiko1: 7:03am On May 27, 2010
wow, someone from www.omanbaforum.com told me this but i couldn't believe it and wanted to see it for myself. that's great!! for her. i wish her all the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by megastu(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2010
@the poster that said Mis Nnaji is not beautiful. I would say she is not the most beautiful girl around but when divine intervention strikes no body can stop you. Its her time to shine. There is time for everything under the sun. More grease to her able. May God intervene on our behlaf. Ask Jonathan and he will tell you that he is not the smartest or most qualified politician, but he is holding the highest political office in Nigeria. An office where people would kill, bath in cemetaries and all sorts, just to get there.

The bible had said the race is not to the swiftest, but time and chance happeneth to , THIS SAYING IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2010
@Aloy_Emeka, "All IN THE NAME OF MAKING HIS VIDEO POPULAR"

Making who's video popular  shocked shocked shocked . . . .  D'banj??  shocked shocked

Guy abeg dey reason b4 u drop yan, that 1 na F-9 comment.

why will u say a well known D'banj did that just to make his video popular? . . . NL's, i think we need help here pls,

someone is high on 'kparaga' with the combination of 'Claro'.    Garri and milk pls, God loves a cheerful giver!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Meldrick(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you drunk?

"Genevieve Nnaji isn't cute?" shocked shocked

It's either you're gay or you're just a hater. . .Please post this on the Jokes Board cause it can make one's day.

What a joke!

Oh Oh you are seriously the joker. With all the thick pimples on her face.
You wanna know the definition of cute? Go check out Jakie Appiah, Go check out Beyounce. Oh I went too far Check out Omotola. I'm waiting for what you found out.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Tinax(f): 8:00am On May 27, 2010
Happy for her, she really got guts to make it great in life even after one. She has got enough to learn frm, ladies wht ever u'r doin, do to the best even if u'r after 5! wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Remii(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2010
Kayus43:

So Rihanna is a saint just because she is American , dont you think, given the same opputunity and circumstance Gennie may even be bigger?

OP: Congrats to Ms Nnaji, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by defemz(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2010
It beats me people still watch those watered-down Nigerian home videos. Anyway society gets exactly what it deserves. Nigerians doesnt seem to deserve better, else they would have demanded for it. Wonder how someone like her still has a following of this magnitude. It sadly speak volume of a backward and a mediocre society.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by igboboy1(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2010
defemz:

It beats me people still watch those watered-down Nigerian home videos. Anyway society gets exactly what it deserves. Nigerians doesnt seem to deserve better, else they would have demanded for it. Wonder how someone like her still has a following of this magnitude. It sadly speak volume of a backward and a mediocre society.

guy i dont watch nigerian movies neither (only seen 5 in my entire life) but dont try to put your country down, I sell Nigeria to foreigners whichever way i can and that incldues our movies,

Remii:

So Rihanna is a saint just because she is American , dont you think, given the same opputunity and circumstance Gennie may even be bigger?

OP: Congrats to Ms Nnaji, more grease to your elbow.

She is from Barbados not America

Kayus43:

and rihanna is not a LovePeddler? O boy talk well o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:35am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Oh Oh you are seriously the joker. With all the thick pimples on her face.
You wanna know the definition of cute? Go check out Jakie Appiah, Go check out Beyounce. Oh I went too far Check out Omotola. I'm waiting for what you found out.

Beyonce, Rihanna, bla bla bla. It's a known fact that people tend to acclaim outsiders more than their own. Is this a most beautiful contest? There are many facets of beauty. U can't ever find the most beautiful human being on this earth. We should learn not to encourage others, not hate. Besides those mentioned above, re they the cutest in their country? Yet they are acclaimed like they are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Downlod- Money Time - Wizkid Ft Falz X Reminisce X Olamide X Yce / Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) / Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.