Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion (27672 Views)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Tamaris1: 5:35am On Mar 24, 2015
You retard! They are not boys but girls (two females)!! I know you Bukohari followers have serious problems with English Language. Female refer to girl or woman in English; and not boy! Do you get that?

UrennaNkoli:
Good let GEJ's boys start dieing one by one because what will happen to them after march 28 will be worse than death. Even their commander in chief in the name of GEJ won't be spared.
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Tamaris1: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2015
The truth is that Fulani women love dick! They are ready to blow themselves up to get 72 fresh erect ones as promised them by peodophilic muham-MAD

GogobiriLalas:
All these Fulani women always cause premature explosion
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2015
This belief they hav must b really really crazy...more than animalistic...very wicked act! ThankGod Nemesis caught up..BBC CNN n co no go lyk this report..idiots
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Wefiak1414(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2015
six days is for the thief and one day is for the owner of the house. Fools
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Vikky014(f): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2015
9jaroof:

Are these work of Muslim?
work of christains
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Vikky014(f): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Some thing tells me these girls don't do these with there sound mind! They are hypnotized! I pity them
true. no sane lady can do that. and dnt b surprised those ladies were kidnapped
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHANGE?

NOTHING REMAIN SAME IN LIFE!

LIFE IS CHANGE

NOW I SEE HOW CLUELESS SOME GUYS ARE, SHOUTING CHANGE<

CHANGE TO ?

NOW YOU GIVE AN OPEN TICKET TO ALREADY CORRUPT IDIOTS TO DUPE YOU MORE

YES, YOU ASK FOR AN UNDEFINED CHANGE!

GEJ 2015
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Situation001(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Tamaris1:
May thunder fire that your mouth! Which other group of bastards go about killing people in the name of their God? Instead of apologizing to the whole World for the atrocities of your fellow muslims, you are here spewing trash!! Are ISIS, AL-Qaeda, Alshabab, Boko Haharam, Hamas, etc not muslims? Can you please name one organization in this whole World who is killing people in the name of their God? Can you name any other persons apart from muslims that go about blowing up themselves in the name of an idiotic Allah and his rasul - Muhammad? When will you muslims ever be truthful? Have there ever been a group of Nigerians who go about killing in the name of their God apart from you muslims?

[/b]
Thank you very much mr velvet tamarind for showing me you are one of the brainwashed idiots I was referring to.. even tho you resort to coursing me.. but where in my comment did I curse you or any of the human gods you worship.. that shows me the dignity of your religion..

Take a seat and let me educate your slowpoke.. based on what I post get your borrow a dictionary and check the meaning of terrorism for me.. does it include in it any religion.. that is why majority of you kids nowadays find it difficult to pass exams.. I smh for you..

Anybody can carry out an act of terrorism but it is hypocritical to say it is not an act of terrorism if the perpetrator is not a Muslim.. I guess to you Adolf Hitler is a saint.. ok according to a recent news.. A 24 year old christian man raped an 80 year old woman and pouring acid in her mouth.. to you that will never be an act of terrorism.. because the evil doer is your brother in faith.. Abi.. I pray you fall a victim someday

ok how about one of your human gods who constructed a five storey building on a foundation designed for only a storey building resulting in the death of over one hundred persons.. is that not an act of terrorism

And lastly what do you have to say about the many xtians disguising as Muslims who has been caught many a time red handed in the act.. I know you have nothing to say about it coz you have no brain..

I know you to be very stupid.. but not this stupid.. are you puttin in more effort this morning ni to show us that you have upgraded your stupidity..

Lesson for you: Dont think after you finish talking..

omo àlè.
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2015
An2elect2:

pray for your enemies jackie. You are not innocent either.

l wont, every boko haram that have rendered innocent families to be in tears and pains , may they all fall down and die, die, die, die, die...... angry angry
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Pishures or....
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by obosirow: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2015
soe:
ok

You are right, Change is the only constant thing....this time, we need Change of structure / strategy to governance not personality change.

Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by vooks: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Their only hope is in lesbianism, how else can they enjoy 72 virgins?
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Yehman(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2015
soe:
ok
I hear. Even in my unconsciousness, I will not vote for your change cos its so fishy.
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by richidinho(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2015
9jaroof:

Are these work of Muslim?

Yes bro
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by oc2fish: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Situation001:
Definition of terrorism... to some Nigerians or perhaps the way the media wants some idiots to see it..

if the perpetrator is a Christian or a jew or a non Muslim sha.. It is never an act of terrorism no matter how severe it may be.. it will never be termed as an act of terrorism.. the term is only reserved for Muslims

if those who carried out the act are unknown.. Then definitely the Muslims must be responsible for it.. no need of finding anything out.. all other people on earth are saints even the satanists.. it takes only a Muslim to be bad no matter how innocent he might be..

if the perpetrator is a Muslim (even when he only goes by a Muslim name) or has a Muslim background.. then the whole Muslim on earth have carried out an act of terrorism..

That is what the Muslims are facing today..

if your a Muslim accept this facts.. and never be surprised when you come across these things..

May God help us all..

Yes because it is only a Muslim that will kill in the name of Allah. Any other will kill without involving God but Muslims will kill shouting god is great.
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Capitano1(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Mods pardon me na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by shammah1(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
The innocent girl child they've been using for their barbaric act might be Chibok girls. I pray not

Lord have mercy
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Tamaris1: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Thunder fire your dirty mouth!!
God punish you and your motherfucking Allah & your idiotic paedophilic muham-MAD!!!
Anofia!!!!!
Please sink this into your empty skull: "All terrorists are muslims; but not all muslims are terrorist!!"

Situation001:

Thank you very much mr velvet tamarind for showing me you are one of the brainwashed idiots I was referring to.. even tho you resort to coursing me.. but where in my comment did I curse you or any of the human gods you worship.. that shows me the dignity of your religion..

Take a seat and let me educate your slowpoke.. based on what I post get your borrow a dictionary and check the meaning of terrorism for me.. does it include in it any religion.. that is why majority of you kids nowadays find it difficult to pass exams.. I smh for you..

Anybody can carry out an act of terrorism but it is hypocritical to say it is not an act of terrorism if the perpetrator is not a Muslim.. I guess to you Adolf Hitler is a saint.. ok according to a recent news.. A 24 year old christian man raped an 80 year old woman and pouring acid in her mouth.. to you that will never be an act of terrorism.. because the evil doer is your brother in faith.. Abi.. I pray you fall a victim someday

ok how about one of your human gods who constructed a five storey building on a foundation designed for only a storey building resulting in the death of over one hundred persons.. is that not an act of terrorism

And lastly what do you have to say about the many xtians disguising as Muslims who has been caught many a time red handed in the act.. I know you have nothing to say about it coz you have no brain..

I know you to be very stupid.. but not this stupid.. are you puttin in more effort this morning ni to show us that you have upgraded your stupidity..

Lesson for you: Dont think after you finish talking..

omo àlè.
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by simdam500(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2015
pecothecash: On Sunday, I was sitting in the church, my friend
invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was
time for offering, the offering basket was passed
around. Despite d Pastor’s charge for gud
offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out
N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then,
the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder
and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how
generous, then majestically I looked around and
put d N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then
I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so
generous.
He replied “don’t mention, be more careful next
time, it fell frm ur pocket” Whaaaat!!!!!…….
Usher please wait!!
LoL money don go be dat ooo

Wtf grin grin grin
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by simdam500(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Suicide bomber? Hun! How are they talked into doing that in the first place? When they are not compel with magic even if na magic, such shouldn't work on human
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Adyrin:
You need help..!
Nope 9ja need help rathr
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by Situation001(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Tamaris1:
Thunder fire your dirty mouth!!
God punish me and my motherfucking men of god gods of men & my idiotic paedophilic
father
Please sink this into your empty skull: "All terrorists are muslims; but not all muslims are terrorist!!" except for the bastard tb joshua who killed over hundred humans in his act of wickedness.. how I wish my father was there..

your father is stupid..

waste of sperm.. oloriburuku
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by SHOCK7(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Good let GEJ's boys start dieing one by one because what will happen to them after march 28 will be worse than death. Even their commander in chief in the name of GEJ won't be spared.
what is d d'hell is d connection 2 dis story!
UrennaNkoli:
what is d d'hell is d connection 2 dis story!
Re: Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion by SHOCK7(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
folabayo1:
That's y we all need to embrace CHange
Vote buhari
Vote pyo
Vote apc
Longlive baba..
Can't u say something relevant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.