Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather (74267 Views)

Gluta White Magic Face Cream For A Whiter Glowing Skin In-stock. / ... / How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Wizdray: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2015
sexynabila:
first u hv to develop d habit of not using any
Cream/soap u see...n then b faithful to a particular produc & routine....if ur face is very oily then i will recommend u get st ives face scrub d one with papaya is about 900 or 800 used it 3 times in a week morning & night...pls dont over scrub to avoid bruising ur skin... Then also with st ives lotion.. Then buy dis gloves sponge...it does more scrubing dan d normal sponge.. Gud for removibg hard dead cells dt d normal sponge cant remove...then use any toilet soap but will recommend u go for lux expecially d foriengn one
Thanks. Currently using baby face, is that good also?
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by sexynabila(f): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Wizdray:
Thanks. Currently using baby face, is that good also?
baby face wat? Cream, soap or cleanser?
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Wizdray: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
sexynabila:
baby face wat? Cream, soap or cleanser?
Cleanser
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Gerrard59(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Are all these applicable to a young man?

Got an oily face but soft skin all round. Any solution /tip?

Thanks for the basic tips, BTW.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by TeamLightSkin(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy original 10 days
Anti-pimple soap, goat milk soap & placenta
whitening soap
on dealdey NOW only N1,200

www.dealdey.com/deals/renew-soaps

hurry, only 50 items left.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by edwife(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by thelifechangers: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tips

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Richhard(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2015
sexynabila:
wats ur skin type

oh thank God, been looking for a dermatologist.

I have a very dry and scaly skin,i don't like what my hands look like when inserted inside water.

Which body cream and soap would you recommend?,am male and light in complexion Thanks before hand! xx

Note:i sweat alot,so don't want cream that would cause heat.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by stoneyr: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
I av spot and wrinkle skin on my legs,pls wat can I use
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Gerrard59(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gerrard59:
Are all these applicable to a young man?
Got an oily face but soft skin all round. Any solution /tip?
Thanks for the basic tips, BTW.

cc. Sexynabila.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by sexynabila(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gerrard59:

cc. Sexynabila.
yes na...since u got an oily skin on ur face...all u need is to exfoilate ur face regularly to keep it looking fresher
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by sexynabila(f): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
stoneyr:
stoneyr:
r u male or female?
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by sexynabila(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Richhard:

oh thank God, been looking for a dermatologist.

I have a very dry and scaly skin,i don't like what my hands look like when inserted inside water.

Which body cream and soap would you recommend?,am male and light in complexion Thanks before hand! xx

Note:i sweat alot,so don't want cream that would cause heat.
in dat case i will recommend u use olay quench bath....it will moisurize u very well even without u using cream...
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Richhard(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
sexynabila:
in dat case i will recommend u use olay quench bath....it will moisurize u very well even without u using cream...

oh so no need for body lotion! Cool! Thanks missus,i really appreciate your reply xx

*runs out to look for olay
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Akell(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2015
sexynabila:
yes na...since u got an oily skin on ur face...all u need is to exfoilate ur face regularly to keep it looking fresher
Can you explain EXFOLIATE and the processes involved?
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Oysdam(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2015
B
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by ireneidiva(f): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2015
sexynabila:
My skin has different colours. Dark face and much lighter arms and feet. I'm about to try nivea naturally even cream or dove fair cream. What cream and soap do you recommend? I have a normal skin.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by mitchyy(f): 2:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Richhard:

oh so no need for body lotion! Cool! Thanks missus,i really appreciate your reply xx

*runs out to look for olay
You cannot have a dry skin and skip using a body/lotion or cream. I've been faithful to Aveeno body cream with essential oils poured inside. This is my 7th year using it and i can say it has even healed my dry skin.
Dry skin issues also begins from inside, so you have to hydrate your body inside and out. Take lots and lots of water, like its about to go scarce.
For my dry hands, i use Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream or sometimes anyone I can afford.
These are the basic things that work for me and has worked for others with dry skin.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Richhard(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
mitchyy:

You cannot have a dry skin and skip using a body/lotion or cream. I've been faithful to Aveeno body cream with essential oils poured inside. This is my 7th year using it and i can say it has even healed my dry skin.
Dry skin issues also begins from inside, so you have to hydrate your body inside and out. Take lots and lots of water, like its about to go scarce.
For my dry hands, i use Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream or sometimes anyone I can afford.
These are the basic things that work for me and has worked for others with dry skin.

thanks,can u post a pic of the aveeno u are using,i have used aveeno before,but never works for me. And naturally,i drinks water alot!
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by mitchyy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Richhard:

thanks,can u post a pic of the aveeno u are using,i have used aveeno before,but never works for me. And naturally,i drinks water alot!
This is the aveeno lotion I use. You can find it in most drugstores and skincare stores....
To make mine more effective, I pour essential oils in it. They are purely natural and help to combat skin dryness

Like the op said, you can't use a product once and expect it to perform miracles. You have to be consistent with it

Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Richhard(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
mitchyy:

This is the aveeno lotion I use. You can find it in most drugstores and skincare stores....
To make mine more effective, I pour essential oils in it. They are purely natural and help to combat skin dryness

Like the op said, you can't use a product once and expect it to perform miracles. You have to be consistent with it

whaoo, tbh,i used the same also,but did not work for me(i did not add oil though) and it makes me sweat! Thanks for your input,i appreciate! xx
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by mitchyy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Richhard:

whaoo, tbh,i used the same also,but did not work for me(i did not add oil though) and it makes me sweat! Thanks for your input,i appreciate! xx
There are other very light-weight lotions in the market you can try out tho. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless exotic glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Bridal glowing set, Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

add 1stlady: pin: 2BFFE36F

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by homesodear: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Phestosuah(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
She's bn so dark far frm what she used to be since she got pregnant.
What cream can she use to have her soqulent, fresh and light skin back...
Even better than it was....
Pls treat as urgent...
Tenks
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by stephgoldi: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Incase you weren’t already aware, the benefits of exfoliating your skin are many!
One of the many benefits of exfoliating your skin starts with improving its texture.
As we get older, our skin’s natural ability to shed dead skin cells slows down. That's why babies and children have good skin.
Help your skin age even more gracefully by exfoliating regularly and shedding those dead skin cells!

Contact MOGLOW SKINCARE for all your skincare needs. Free consultation, 20-30% off on first time orders. SAFE and AFFORDABLE products. MONEYBACK GUARANTEE on all orders.
Call 08139307758 bb 53186E5B
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Gigihealth: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Best treatment for dry hands? If you’ve got dry hands, the first thing to do is moisturize them right away. There are also steps and lotions for hands you can take to keep them from drying out so much in the first place. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/best-treatment-for-dry-hands-secrets-to-beautiful-younger-looking-hands/
Re: How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather by Tocheagle(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
stoneyr:
I have a product u can use

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted / Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me / Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.