Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death (1252 Views)

Club Manager Sodomises Teenage Players In Lagos - Claims He Only Raped 3 / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by danieljune(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tennessee, USA mother, Melanie Emerson, has been arrested after she encouraged her boyfriend, Rhasean Lowry, to rape her 3-year-old daughter, Tatiana, to death.
The toddler was raped to death about six months ago and police swiftly arrested Lowry for the crime but her Melanie's arrest is coming after her five-year-old son, TrayVon, told the police that Lowry routinely abused him and is sister with their mother watching....http://www.mediareachout.com/?p=24627

Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by ginawest(f): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
nawaho!!her own child.!

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
somebody wake me up shocked

im nairalanding in my dream
Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2015
.............Space not for sale
Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by echobee(f): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Chisosssssssss shocked. Her own daugther? sad
Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by Idiataqueen(f): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Hunhun
Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by Daresh(f): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2015
I'm trying very hard not to cry, but it's impossible. My daughter is 3, how can I ever let someone hurt her? She's the world to me and I would get raped a thousand times b4 I let anything happen to her.
Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by Godmother(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2015
If she didn't want the kids anymore she should have turned them over to Social Service.
Why inflict such psychological pain on such little innocent kids.
Re: Mother Arrested After Boyfriend Raped 3-yr-old Daughter To Death by passionate88: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
These Americans are just sick in the head

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer / Last Meal Of Inmates On Death Row - Photo / Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.