Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Experience Of A Man Who Does Not Plan For The Future..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experience Of A Man Who Does Not Plan For The Future..... (479 Views)

See The Future Of Business In Nigeria / My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Of A Man Who Does Not Plan For The Future..... by teejah03(m): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello all.

I have come this morning to shed light on life a man lived who did not plan for his future....

There is this man(Mr Okafor),who had four plan with a insurance company. he finance two of this plan while he left the other two inactive. As a matter of fact he wanted to finance these plans but with lots of discouragement from the wife, he didn't.

But on these ill fated day he was diagnosed and it was discovered he's having prostrate cancer. embarassed

On these bid,he flew to Asia for treatment but eventually he dead of the disease, what a sad journey.

Now,he's left behind a wife and two children... undecided

What he financed only with 701,000naira for the two plan now the beneficiary is using it to get 11,400,000naira...

Now tell me if its not worth while to plan for the future of your family supposing he financed the other two plan the beneficiary will be getting 22,800,000naira...what a loss tongue

Please take a time to think about it and plan for your family. we are not praying for bad situations but what about if it happens,don't lets be sarcastic but be realistic.

The future of your generation is in your hands!!!!

If u want a better enlightenment,you can always call on me.we are ready to shed more light to guide you to a brighter future...

We are also available for corporate invitations.

Thank you
Taiye Oladele
teejah03@yahoo.com

AIICO INSURANCE

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Industry Had Its Finest Moment Under Jonathan / Concrete Block Machine / Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.