Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? (2421 Views)

Updates On Appointment Of New Directors Of Land, Agis, Development Control And P / How To Carry Out Search On Land's Title Validity At Abuja Agis / Abuja Land For Sale (with C Of O And AGIS) Call 08186658158 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? by NaMe4: 2:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Can anyone give more info on the process from acquiring an AMAC land to recertification, processing R of O, etc?
Re: Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? by hakir(m): 5:00am On Mar 24, 2015
The last I did was in AGIS. If you are in abuja walk into AGIS and make a confirmation, it is located in area 11 FCDA, by FCT minister's office
Re: Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? by NaMe4: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks Hakir. I actually did mine at AGIS. I intend to commence the process of obtaining the TDP + RofO and was directed from AGIS to area council (AMAC) and AACTRIS.

To fulfil all righteousness, I went to AMAC to get directions only to experience some funny behaviour from members of staff there.

I would advise everyone to be careful when taking even photocopies of land documents to that place. Jeeeezzz!
Re: Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? by myproperty(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
NaMe4:
Thanks Hakir. I actually did mine at AGIS. I intend to commence the process of obtaining the TDP + RofO and was directed from AGIS to area council (AMAC) and AACTRIS.

To fulfil all righteousness, I went to AMAC to get directions only to experience some funny behaviour from members of staff there.

I would advise everyone to be careful when taking even photocopies of land documents to that place. Jeeeezzz!
You can do your T.D.P at AMAC if you know the right source.
Re: Guys! Are Amac Lands Recertified At Agis Or Aacstris? by stayTrue: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
NaMe4:

So true, at bolded.
Many AMAC officials are hustlers who run shady deals. One has to be very careful around there. Especially with documents.

(1) (Reply)

Propertymart Special Offers / Plots Of Land In Lugbe, Abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.