Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

GEJ Must Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Must Win (504 Views)

APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu / Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win / GEJ Must Go! Change Is Here In Nigeria! Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Must Win by aniarizona: 3:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that " Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can't be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can't arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi
#Vote PDP at all levels
Re: GEJ Must Win by TI1919(m): 3:54am On Mar 24, 2015
If God want him to win he must win, everyone should vote his choice sha, no fight no intimidation that's the joy of Democracy.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Must Win by adefunke34: 4:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Yes he must cause God had chosen him and Buhari is a violent leader he will lead his village people only but Nigeria belongs to God and who ever he chooses is the winner, GEJ all the way
TI1919:
If God want him to win he must win, everyone should vote his choice sha, no fight no intimidation that's the joy of Democracy.
Re: GEJ Must Win by shedrack1234: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Issues Order On Restriction Of Movement / Photo: C Ronaldo Campaigns For Jonathan / Must Watch: Buhari Final Mission Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.