Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win (2013 Views)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by PH1stBorn: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fellow brothers and sisters I greet you this morning with almost humility and great sense of belonging. As usual I want to draw your attentions on the latest happening in our Senatorial district. As we all know, Gov Nyesom Wike has Bankrupt Rivers Treasury Account just to Quench the SunLight of Ogoni people. He vowed that Even American Submarine cannot stop his venom. He ignites war sung in Ogoniland just to achieve his mischievous aim. He dared the Ogoni people by removing our only source of Livelihood.

I wonder why Gov Wike would want the Rivers Southeast Senatorial district to settle for a "palm tree" instead of an "IROKO TREE."

I have not heard Wike talking about Rivers East, Rivers West Senatorial district. Or don't we have candidates in other Senatorial district? Is Senator Abe too powerful for Hon Olaka to handle? What particular interest is Gov Wike in Rivers Southeast Senatorial district? Your answer is as good as mine.

No doubt Senator Abe is a 5*****GENERAL. There is no way you can compare a Ranking Senator with a beginner. All over the world consideration is given to Rank. Abe is with enough accolade while Olaka had non.

My mother once told me that,,,,,,it is only a Ripe Fruit that people stone. No sane person would pick up a stone against unripe fruit because it has no value.
Carefully make research and you will agree with me that juju doesn't kill a Mad man no matter how many sacrifice they eat in a day. You will also agree with me that juju always kill the brightest person in a family and not those without a future. In witchcraft kingdom, those prayer warriors are their target because of the powers they possessed. Pastors without superlative power of God are no threat in the kingdom of Darkness.

And i ask, Ogoni people, can we confidently say Gov Wike's onslaught on Senator Abe is justified?

With the aforesaid illustrations, you can now see why Senator Abe's name is a threat to Gov Nwesom Wike and his cohorts. They've vowed to monetize this forthcoming rerun election in order to stole our mandate, hence the Loan of N9bn. Remember the story of Esua & Jacob where the Eldest sold his Birthright to the youngest, in place of perishable thing. My Bible said,,,,Who sayeth and it cometh to pass when the Lord commanded it not? No juju, charm, Jupiter can frustrate the Most Distinguished Senator Abe's mandate. Only God Almighty can stop him but God is always interested in his matter. So who

Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by HungerBAD: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
I said it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by tritt(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
What is this one saying. That was how Ameachi made his own noise and quietly sneaked outta PH after the election now its Magnus turn to spit fire. Lets all wait till after next weekend aii. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
You mean you wrote all those just to wail? I bet you if Abe is worth it, you wouldn't have written all those lines convincing us. Aside rigging (which will be resisted), APC can't win any compound in SS/SE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
tritt:
What is this one saying. That was how Ameachi made his own noise and quietly sneaked outta PH after the election now its Magnus turn to spit fire. Lets all wait till after next weekend aii. Thanks
You dey mind the OP

3 Likes

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by YouthsPC0: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Magnus is a Looser no Rivers man or woman in his / her right senses will vote APC considering the damage they have already done to the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by ebujany(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
You mean you wrote all those just to wail? I bet you if Abe is worth it, you wouldn't have written all those lines convincing us. Aside rigging (which will be resisted), APC can't win any compound in SS/SE

Na you get your mouth. The ones APC won in last election was won in ur fathers house? Keep crying

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
ebujany:

Na you get your mouth. The ones APC won in last election was won in ur fathers house? Keep crying
E pain you? Reserve ur tears cos Magnus will loose whole fully.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by ebujany(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
E pain you? Reserve ur tears cos Magnus will loose whole fully.

Bro, no vex. You dey PH? make we meet. I go pay your trans make we enter ogoni next week friday. We fit bet 50k? If magnus loose u chop
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by castrogee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
ebujany:

Bro, no vex. You dey PH? make we meet. I go pay your trans make we enter ogoni next week friday. We fit bet 50k? If magnus loose u chop

Stop foaming na only mouth you get... Next week will determine every of this your gragra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
ebujany:

I live in NTA road here in PH. I'm not ignorant of the happenings in Rivers State, ok. You wan kidnap me? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
castrogee:

Stop foaming na only mouth you get... Next week will determine every of this your gragra
Leave the guy! He's working for his pay, little did he know that defending APC is the most difficult job

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by ebujany(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
I live in NTA road here in PH. I'm not ignorant of the happenings in Rivers State, ok. You wan kidnap me? grin grin grin

Ok
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by ebujany(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Leave the guy! He's working for his pay, little did he know that defending APC is the most difficult job

Bros, am neither pro APC or PDP but am on ground in eleme. Magnus is more popular than his rival in all ramification. I must not support him to know he will win
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by AlphaNet: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
The Ogonis should be reminded of the 'noise' Distinguish Sen. Magnus Abe made on the scammed clean-up of ogoniland by PMB...!!!

If elections were conducted few days before or after the over-hyped Ogoni Clean-up, Sen Magus Abe would have won but right now, I doubt..!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
ebujany:

Bros, am neither pro APC or PDP but am on ground in eleme. Magnus is more popular than his rival in all ramification. I must not support him to know he will win
Bros, Magnus know that he has lost already. He need only federal might to win and Rivers people will reject that

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
AlphaNet:
Ogonis should be reminded of the noise Distinguished Sen. Magnus Abe made on the scammed clean-up of ogoniland by PMB...!!!

If elections were conducted few days before or after the over-hyped Ogoni Clean-up, Sen Magus Abe would have won but right now, I doubt..!!!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by richidinho(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari don promise you chief cleaning officer during the clean up?
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by honestivo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
But the last time I check Wike is not from the senatorial district why is he afraid of Magnus
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by Chikpat(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Go Abe! I dont knw u but I luv u.
Go!
Abe! Go to SENATE!!!

Go Wike!
I dont knw u but frm ur pics u luk lyk an evil man.
Go and govern well.
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by PH1stBorn: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Now d chips are down, we can now guess why Wike is more interested in this particular senatorial zone bcs Magnus is only man that stand him down bumper for bumper. Our state lack vibrant opposition which has allowed wike to embezzled our state resource to d tune of N99b within 10months in office. .as a senior civil servant i have not been paid my salary since February despite scaling through d mandatory biometric verification exercise..voting for APC remains d panacea for keeping d governor under check and balance
Chikpat:
Go Abe! I dont knw u but I luv u.
Go!
Abe! Go to SENATE!!!
Go Wike!
I dont knw u but frm ur pics u luk lyk an evil man.
Go and govern well.
YouthsPC0:
Magnus is a Looser no Rivers man or woman in his / her right senses will vote APC considering the damage they have already done to the country
Re: Wike Should Go And Sit..senator Magnus Must Win by Chikpat(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
PH1stBorn:
Now d chips are down, we can now guess why Wike is more interested in this particular senatorial zone bcs Magnus is only man that stand him down bumper for bumper. Our state lack vibrant opposition which has allowed wike to embezzled our state resource to d tune of N99b within 10months in office. .as a senior civil servant i have not been paid my salary since February despite scaling through d mandatory biometric verification exercise..voting for APC remains d panacea for keeping d governor under check and balance

N99bn in 10months?... Workers owed basic salary since Feb? We have seen pdp rule for 16yrs and Wike z nt different.
Wike! Go!!

Go

And

Govern

Well

(1) (Reply)

Negotiate Or Get Boko Haram Treatment, Buhari Tells Militants / Buhari Is A Terrorist / Jonathan's Prophecy, Buhari's Heresy And Tuface's Bravery By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.