Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. (55906 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, have you ever heard of a BLACK STONE/ SNAKE STONE? A rocklike substance that extracts poison from the body when placed on the wound inflicted by poisonous creatures like snakes and scorpions and even reilieves one from boils or other bodily blisters caused by germs.
Now I know some people will come here and criticise this saying its superstition but I need you to know that I also once thought it ws superstition until I got stung by a scorpion( God!! I felt my life was over grin).

Luckily for me, some people were around at the time and one them quickly rushed into his room, came back out with a small Blackstone and a new razor blade which he used in inflicting a tiny wound where I got the sting so blood could be visble.
Next, he placed the tiny stone ( the size of one piece of cabin biscuit broken in four equal parts but as thick as a medium sized tiger battery cut in half) on the wound he created and as soon as the stone came in contact with my blood, it just stuck there defying gravity as it didnt drop until an hour and half later, when it had completely extracted the poison from the wound.
Like magic, the crawling, painful, burning sensation slowly receded back to the point where it began (the sting point) and when it was over, the stone just fell off...

I have also seen it being used on another person who got stung by a cobra in school.... In this case no razor was needed as the bite inflicted a wound and the stone needs to come in contact with the blood stream to be able to detoxify the bloodstream of the poison.

I have included a copy of what the blackstone/ snake stone is and how you can make yours. Dont feel like nothing could happen to you. one piece could save a life when the unexpected happens.

Personally, I always have one in my pocket. I never go out without for you never can tell when you or someone gets stung or bitten.

Download the short 2page PDF file from below my signature. dont be scared, it doesnt CHOP mb as its less than 1mb.

P.S.... Pls share Ur experiences with poisonous stings, bites and the black stone if you have any.... Best of health to y'all...

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by IamOpemipo(m): 3:32am On Mar 24, 2015
I knw this stone, som pple call it jerusalem stone, wia can we buy?
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Cpumping(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2015
I know of the stone but I doubt if I can trust the stone alone if Im bitten by a COBRA. mehn na cobra bite o.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
IamOpemipo:
I honestly dont know where U can buy here in nigeria o... The first one I got ws from the guy who helped me out when I ws stung and he said he got it when he went on pilgrimage at Jerusalem but if you ar interested, directly above the picture I uploaded is a link labeled "Black stone.Pdf"( its not link to a site so no fear) Just click it and ur download will start. There U can learn how to make one for yourself. Its preety easy...
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Cpumping:
I know of the stone but I doubt if I can trust the stone alone if Im bitten by a COBRA. mehn na cobra bite o.
Lol.... Trust me when I say I works bro... In a situation where u re bitten n there's no help nearby, that stone WILL save your life. Its been Used on me and I've seen it being used on someone with a cobra bite at school... Got to know it ws a cobra(large one at that) cos we succeeded in killing it.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm I am coming ..
When I get somewhere I will snap pictures and upload it, if its the same black stone you are referring to.
If yes then God has answered my prayers because I will start selling it
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
favoured234:
Hmmm I am coming ..
When I get somewhere I will snap pictures and upload it, if its the same black stone you are referring to.
lol.... No go pack black granite o.... Blackstones are made from dried thigh bones from cows.... Download the e-book from the link labeled "blackstone .pdf above the pic i uploaded
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... No go pack black granite o.... Blackstones are made from dried thigh bones from cows.... Download the e-book from the link labeled "blackstone .pdf above the pic i uploaded
Don't worry I might go there tomorrow for this business.. grin
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
favoured234:

Don't worry I might go there tomorrow for this business.. grin
hmmmm okay o.... If u go sell granite give person wey snake bite I no dey o....
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmmmm okay o.... If u go sell granite give person wey snake bite I no dey o....
What is this? Oh my money don complete now

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
favoured234:

What is this? Oh my money don complete now
Mhen.... That looks like the stone but substance but I cant tell by mere looking at it... Maybe you should find a way to test it.... If U knw someone with a boil, just create a tiny cut on it where blood cn flow through then place d stone on the cut. If it sticks, then thats it. It wnt fall till its taken all the rubbish from inside
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Anyway I think it's the stone but I am not actually going to sell it, was just kidding. Its like a decoration on a building. Maybe I will try its efficacy when I have need for it.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by queenelizabeth: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I havent been able to download d pdf. Please, put a better link. dat link above is 0kb
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Hello Nairalanders, have you ever heard of a BLACK STONE/ SNAKE STONE? A rocklike substance that extracts poison from the body when placed on the wound inflicted by poisonous creatures like snakes and scorpions and even reilieves one from boils or other bodily blisters caused by germs.
Now I know some people will come here and criticise this saying its superstition but I need you to know that I also once thought it ws superstition until I got stung by a scorpion( God!! I felt my life was over grin).

Luckily for me, some people were around at the time and one them quickly rushed into his room, came back out with a small Blackstone and a new razor blade which he used in inflicting a tiny wound where I got the sting so blood could be visble.
Next, he placed the tiny stone ( the size of one piece of cabin biscuit broken in four equal parts but as thick as a medium sized tiger battery cut in half) on the wound he created and as soon as the stone came in contact with my blood, it just stuck there defying gravity as it didnt drop until an hour and half later, when it had completely extracted the poison from the wound.
Like magic, the crawling, painful, burning sensation slowly receded back to the point where it began (the sting point) and when it was over, the stone just fell off...

I have also seen it being used on another person who got stung by a cobra in school.... In this case no razor was needed as the bite inflicted a wound and the stone needs to come in contact with the blood stream to be able to detoxify the bloodstream of the poison.

I have included a copy of what the blackstone/ snake stone is and how you can make yours. Dont feel like nothing could happen to you. one piece could save a life when the unexpected happens.

Personally, I always have one in my pocket. I never go out without for you never can tell when you or someone gets stung or bitten.

Download the short 2page PDF file from below my signature. dont be scared, it doesnt CHOP mb as its less than 1mb.

P.S.... Pls share Ur experiences with poisonous stings, bites and the black stone if you have any.... Best of health to y'all...

link not opening doc after it downloaded
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
healthFirst:

If it downloaded fully, then it should be in one of your folders as a PDF file. Check you phone for it.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
No its not. You try to post the link again.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Godmother(f): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have heard of this black stone and the restorative powers it has. A man even tried selling one to me, but I didn't trust it cos he looked dubious. It would be nice to have one sha.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Godmother:
I have heard of this black stone and the restorative powers it has. A man even tried selling one to me, but I didn't trust it cos he looked dubious. It would be nice to have one sha.
trust me when I say its really worth it

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Godmother:
favoured234:
No its not. You try to post the link again.
healthFirst:

queenelizabeth:
I havent been able to download d pdf. Please, put a better link. dat link above is 0kb
favoured234:
Anyway I think it's the stone but I am not actually going to sell it, was just kidding. Its like a decoration on a building. Maybe I will try its efficacy when I have need for it.
for some reason, Nairaland is refusing to accept the file which is 200kb so please, kindly type these EXACT words into google without changing not even a dot. : "how to make a black stone/snake stone". When the page opens, below the first channel, you'll see another Labeled "[PDF]black stone" click on it and your download will begin. Thanks for reading.... ps share your contributions.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 28, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
for some reason, Nairaland is refusing to accept the file which is 200kb so please, kindly type these EXACT words into google without changing not even a dot. : "how to make a black stone/snake stone". When the page opens, below the first channel, you'll see another Labeled "[PDF]black stone" click on it and your download will begin. Thanks for reading.... ps share your contributions.

downloaded. thanks.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Cpumping(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2015
favoured234:

decoration?
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Cpumping:

decoration?
Yes ... Or is there another name to describe something that is used to beautify a building?
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Cpumping(m): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2015
favoured234:

Yes ... Or is there another name to describe something that is used to beautify a building?

its the first im hearing. post pictures wen u r done decorating.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Cpumping:

its the first im hearing. post pictures wen u r done decorating.

I didn't say its my decoration or my building..
Its a decoration on a building....
Just like people have gravel designs this building have these stones outside
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2015
healthFirst:

downloaded. thanks.
UWC
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Cpumping(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2015
favoured234:

I didn't say its my decoration or my building..
Its a decoration on a building....
Just like people have gravel designs this building have these stones outside

ohh. kk. nw I get.
I sha think it isn't the same healing black stone they wd use for decoration.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Samyj247: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN
pls bro help. I was biting by a scorpion yesterday night and had a black stone stucked on my leg since 3 am yesterday night and uptill now, this stone is still hanging on my leg. Abeg is the stone supposed to take longer like this before it will fall off by itself.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Samyj247:
INDUSTRIALFAN
pls bro help. I was biting by a scorpion yesterday night and had a black stone stucked on my leg since 3 am yesterday night and uptill now, this stone is still hanging on my leg. Abeg is the stone supposed to take longer like this before it will fall off by itself.
don't take it off.... when there is no more poison in your blood stream, it will fall off on its own... you have nothing to fear. The stone no dey suck blood grin if it hasn't fallen off, it is because there is still toxin in your body.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Samyj247: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
don't take it off.... when there is no more poison in your blood stream, it will fall off on its own... you have nothing to fear. The stone no dey suck blood grin if it hasn't fallen off, it is because there is still toxin in your body.
tnks o, hmmm as I am typing d stone is still hanging o 2days now

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Samyj247:
tnks o, hmmm as I am typing d stone is still hanging o 2days now
do you have another black stone? if you do, remove the one that has been stuck there for long and replace it with the new one. it might be because it has drawn toxin to its full capacity and might need to be replaced for the one left in ur blood stream to be removed.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2015
favoured234:
Hmmm I am coming ..
no go sell concrete o! cheesy
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Samyj247: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
do you have another black stone? if you do, remove the one that has been stuck there for long and replace it with the new one. it might be because it has drawn toxin to its full capacity and might need to be replaced for the one left in ur blood stream to be removed.
the black stone has falling off but not on its on o, I mistakingly hit my leg on a table. I wanted to fix another but was adviced by a woman to just live it like dat that it has gone. M no longer feeling pains on the spot again but just litle swell. Thanks for ur care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.