Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (26301 Views)

Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by cool318(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2015
RIP little one.
Why were the Family asked to pay a 100,000k to pick the corpse?
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
RIP Sarah
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2015
bigtt76:
So sad ....no speeches, no representation by the politicians or well meaning Nigerians. She wasn't even mentioned on the so cherished Linda Ikeji blog, no mention in the ever buzzing Social Media, no trending hashtags ....layed alone in a wooden coffin knocked together in haste and buried not in a vault or wall-tiled grave ...therein lies Sarah Ibikunle - victim of a society ridden over the years by poor governance, greed and deception.

You may be unknown, dead and gone BUT you remain know to our Lord and Savior and Creator under whose bossom you will continue to live long ...longer than those who led to your short sourjourn on Earth. May God bless your soul and comfort your family. Amen.

Though your true story may never be told or heard ...it will inspire billions years to come! Rest on Sarah Ibikunke
hmmmmm,Shakespeare's student........nice one.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by tombeh(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2015
R.I.P cry cry
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Rest in peace dear
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by simdam500(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Oma ga oooo death walking.... as for me and my family we are covered....

RIP
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by dyabman(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
RIP Sarah

why was she hawking ? she's just 15 ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2015
bigtt76:
So sad ....no speeches, no representation by the politicians or well meaning Nigerians. She wasn't even mentioned on the so cherished Linda Ikeji blog, no mention in the ever buzzing Social Media, no trending hashtags ....layed alone in a wooden coffin knocked together in haste and buried not in a vault or wall-tiled grave ...therein lies Sarah Ibikunle - victim of a society ridden over the years by poor governance, greed and deception.

You may be unknown, dead and gone BUT you remain know to our Lord and Savior and Creator under whose bossom you will continue to live long ...longer than those who led to your short sourjourn on Earth. May God bless your soul and comfort your family. Amen.

Though your true story may never be told or heard ...it will inspire billions years to come! Rest on Sarah Ibikunke

May Jehovah bless u in a thousand folds for this comment. It brought tears to my eyes. She's with the angels now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Odunharry(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
RIP SARAH
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Walelavender(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Very unfortunate. The killings in the North-East seems to have eroded the empathy our leaders have for the lives of her citizens. Afterall many are killed daily and no one gives a hoot. It boils down to defect in our value system. It could have been the daughter of Fashola or the son of Jonathan who was hit by the stray bullet. Would they have treated this with kid gloves? Yeah the bandits won't go unpunished but the government has to stand up to its responsibilities. It goes beyond party affiliation. Rip Sarah

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
This would have been a way for any politician to prove that they care about us and I am extremely surprised and disappointed dat gov Fashola didn't put it upon himself to prove to us that he and his party have us in their thoughts. I can imagine the kind of point they would have scored if they had treated this innocent girl with respect by giving her a befitting burial and letting the opposition know he is there for us no matter what. And to that f00l that thinks death can't come to him despite been guarded by the whole security personnel in the country I've got something for u piggy brace urself DEATH IS SURLY COMING for us all. RIP Sarah May ALLAH forgive ur sins and grant u aljahna. Inalilah wa hina lilehi rajihun.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
mactoni91:
The dangers parents expose their kids to...
Still suprised why no one made mention of trying her parents for child abuse.
You are a slowpoke. Is this all you can say? People are euologizing a dead girl and you are here talking trash. ............RIP dear Sarah. May your killers die a slow painfull death.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Johnbosco77(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=bigtt76 post=31938825]So sad ....no speeches, no representation by the politicians or well meaning Nigerians. She wasn't even mentioned on the so cherished Linda Ikeji blog, no mention in the ever buzzing Social Media, no trending hashtags ....layed alone in a wooden coffin knocked together in haste and buried not in a vault or wall-tiled grave ...therein lies Sarah Ibikunle - victim of a society ridden over the years by poor governance, greed and deception.

Though your true story may never be told or heard ...it will inspire billions years to come! Rest on Sarah Ibikunke[/quote I feel u ma brov. Well said. a million likes bro ]
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by kliq(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2015
bigtt76:

cry

God bless the dead sad
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by scylla27(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
She deserves better than this, atleast the gov't should recognise her. She was supposed ti be given an historic buria. Well may she...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Cityguy: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
You've gone to a better place where animals are not on the loose. Rest on in peace dear one.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by scylla27(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Tking17:
This would have been a way for any politician to prove that they care about us and I am extremely surprised and disappointed dat gov Fashola didn't put it upon himself to prove to us that he and his party have us in their thoughts. I can imagine the kind of point they would have scored if they had treated this innocent girl with respect by giving her a befitting burial and letting the opposition know he is there for us no matter what. And to that f00l that thinks death can't come to him despite been guarded by the whole security personnel in the country I've got something for u piggy brace urself DEATH IS SURLY COMING for us all. RIP Sarah May ALLAH forgive ur sins and grant u aljahna. Inalilah wa hina lilehi rajihun.
She deserves better than this, atleast the gov't should recognise her. She was supposed ti be given an historic buria. Well may she...hmmmmm! She is a non muslim.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Omo this ife na level by level o,all fingers are not equal,see the simple coffin dey take bury the girl,i no think say the thing go pass 20k and some people go spend millions only on casket,forgeting that vanity upon vanity,all is vanity. RIP to the poor girl
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2015
R.I.P sarah, So sad.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
dyabman:
RIP Sarah

why was she hawking ? she's just 15 ? undecided
I go slap you,are you a stranger in this jungle called Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by olu4life(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Just change my mood. RIP Sarah
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Krasid(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
RIP.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Agbegilodo: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigtt76:

Very touching..... We should also take time to remember the policemen that paid the ultimate price on that fateful day..... They will only be memories in the lives of their loved ones... How I wish we could lay our differences aside and speak with one voice against corruption and bad governance. Whether PDP, APC or APGA etc.... Politicians are all the same, they would not change until they learn to fear the power of our votes. I'm not a PDP supporter and I appreciate the views of those that support them, but I would love them to tell the president the truth. Even though they are going to vote for him, his government has performed below par. Why sing praises to people that don't appreciate the lives of the people they claim to serve.

Here lies the body of a young girl whom was just trying to get a better life. Going to school in the morning and selling fish in her spare time to support her family. She would still had to do homework and probably house chores. All the effort, time and finances her parents spent on her have gone to waste... I'm a parent and I can only imagine what her parents must be going through. I pray that God will comfort them for their loss.

Please let us stand up for the truth...... It could have been any of us on that fateful day.....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by dyabman(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you,are you a stranger in this jungle called Nigeria?

No vex ma but question still remains , why , why , why ? undecided
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by October1960: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Roon9:

Nice but must everything has a political overtone

Yes we need political overtone. If our Commonwealth had not been looted for several decades we would have an effective police and military.

In a properly governed less corrupt society she might not even be at that location hawking fish while the children of those that stole money in government are overseas or in private schools.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
dyabman:

No vex ma but question still remains , why , why , why ? undecided
in Michael Jackson's voice *all I wanna say is that they don't really care about us
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by October1960: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
May the politicians and government officials that have destroyed this country with their stealing and mismanagement never know peace.

And the stolen monies and properties will not bring peace or joy to their descendants.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by klevajey: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Roon9:

Nice but must everything has a political overtone

Is ur father a politician
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
October1960:
May the politicians and government officials that have destroyed this country with their stealing and mismanagement never know peace.

And the stolen monies and properties will not bring peace or joy to their descendants.

Amen, amin, iseeeeeeee angry angry
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by babzlim(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Without seeing or knowing u, still ur info brings tears 2 my eyes, we might not know it but we just lost a legend in making.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by ayandee: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Go the Redeemed Church on Admiralty Way, Lekki opposite UBA. They will direct you.
cleric:
Please does anyone know how to contact the victim's family? This is so that well meaning Nigerians can give a bit of financial succour to the family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards / Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.