Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. (1165 Views)

Wike Says He Will Send Buhari To His Ancestors On Live Tv / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by anneedu: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2015
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose, has advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) not to bicker after losing this week’s presidential poll.

The governor urged the APC to take its  impending defeat in good faith, saying the party and its candidate would be trounced severely in the election.

Fayose stated that President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would through the election send Buhari on permanent political retirement.

Fayose, who stated this through his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti yesterday, said that the APC would, by the election, be taught a political lesson that elections are not won on the pages of newspapers and through sheer propaganda.

The governor said the defeat would put an end to propaganda, bad mouthing and the noise of the APC, “because lies will always fail, while truth will stand the test of time.”

Fayose said it was imperative to offer the advice because of Buhari’s antecedent of inciting people to violence as his own response to defeat in elections, adding that the APC had always believed that any election it did not win was rigged.

He said: “The reason APC will fail woefully is because people have come to know it as a party peopled by liars, deceits and hypocrites who should not be entrusted with the leadership of this country.

“Even leaders of thought in the North have since withdrawn their support when they realised the agenda of certain APC leaders against the North.

“I can say it categorically that Buhari will be beaten silly and I am advising Buhari and his APC to take the impending defeat philosophically as an act of God.

“May be after this election, the party will change its name from APC to Panadol.”

Speaking further, Fayose said the APC represented bad luck for
Nigeria, maintaining that there was nothing in the antecedents of the retired army general and other leaders of the party to suggest any good thing for the nation and the people.

He added that Buhari’s stint as Head of State was characterised by pains and woes.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by oluwafemi113(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Stop dreaming

Wakeup is morning time grin in 2baba voice

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by bewla(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Time has come to say i change my destiny for a corrupt free country

sai baba
Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2015
GMB is an error on the part of APC

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by DAIL(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Very true, my PVC is set to make d diffrence
Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by temitemi1(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Good bye to buhari! I will miss his many jokes though( stabilize d oil market, a naira to a dollar, one million jobs, etc) grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by chiefolododo(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
A responsible incubent governor ought not to be this useless
Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by clevvermind(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2015
time for buhari, tinubu, amaechi and other criminals to retire from politics.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by TI1919(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2015
grin
That's my prayer though only God can do that.
Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2015
And never again shall we hear that irritating SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
grin
That's my prayer though only God can do that.

You should have started thanking God for doing it already; its done deal.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by centmichael101(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2015
gej wins it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2015
dearpreye:

You should have started thanking God for doing it already; its done deal.
Amen o by God's grace
Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by centmichael101(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari take heart!! I know how you feel I have been dey b4..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by ascaris(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Is this how terrible politics is? with all the noise and propaganda APC is losing the elections within one week! Chai chai! Nna wetin be this. Sorry Amaechi.
Re: Jonathan Will Send Buhari On Retirement In Saturday Presidential Poll. by pat077: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Obj n Atiku after their stint as president n vp built private university for themselves, Jonathan built 14 for the nation as a president

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? / APC Loses Six Reps Seats In Lagos / PDP Heavy Weights Join APC In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.