Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan (13490 Views)

Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by okokhaerat(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Everybody wants a piece of jonadunce's dollars cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by cr7lomo: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Yesss
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by babasanti: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
ebenco2000:
who are they, ccaptain of which industry please who knows the faceless chairman and what does he do for a living?
Nigerians are smarter than that now.
ALL FORMER SUPER EAGLES CAPTAIN ENORSED HIM TOO. YOBO, OKOCHA, KANU ENDORSED GEJ.
WHICH NIGERIAN SPORTMAN ENDORSE GRANDPA BUHARI?

2 Likes

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by hiredkiller: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Corporate Forum ko! Nairaland Forum ni! Mtscheeew!
All these yeye and insignificant names of people that are endorsing Jonathan, they are on a long thing.

Sai Buhari joor!

Your eye go clear when Gej is reelected

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Corporate Forum ko! Nairaland Forum ni! Mtscheeew!
All these yeye and insignificant names of people that are endorsing Jonathan, they are on a long thing.

Sai Buhari joor!

Of course no body wants to be cooperate slave to tinubu. No cooperation wants ALPHABETA nationwide harassment.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Raiders: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Employers of labour and captains of industry are voting for GEJ, while jobless idìots are voting for Buhari.
since the jobless people are more than the captains of industry in Nigeria that means buhari is going to win

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Omo diz na tym to collect money from our politicians, make me and my guyz gather ourselves togeda, and Endorse one poltician, at all at all, 50million go drop....Contact if u wanna join.
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Endorse kò, na their own national cake dem dey find
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by clokafor: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
God bless Nigeria
God bless our leaders
God bless president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by PastorOla1: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Employers of labour and captains of industry are voting for GEJ, while jobless idìots are voting for Buhari.
If they are truly employing people there will be no unemployment in NG. This is another branch of PDP, The more u look the less u see. All na bobo!!! Be Wise!!!
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Good for Jonathan to guarantee 40% of Lagos votes.
bros ,it is more than that oooo. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
appini:
The coast is getting clearer for the chief transformer. Bros Jona all the way...
the so called clueless president is teaching the drug addict tinubu called jagaban and 73 yrs old retired soldier how the game of politics is played.

2 Likes

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by ifemi001: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
What do u kn about Elumelu,he is part of devils incanate that deray the future of youths in this country,ask him if u re closer to him,Is he paying or treating staffs of UBA here in 9ja and Ghana same prefference?mind u he was chased away in Ghana where he was to established there,but when Ghana govt sees that the condition of service is slavery they drove him away except he's to comply wit der own rules but here is contray,instead is casualization,useless salary wit inflation trend here,don't let anybody fool u,they re set of idiot who kill this country and have no plan for the youths
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by iphex(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2015
kasheemawo:
click like for GEJ
click share for GMB

Park well sad
Enough of this crap angry
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by masotemi: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country.

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region.

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

If after GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out. It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of the new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Are you saying a Niger Deltan should be the president of Nigeria perpetually?
Has the wealth in Niger Delta region trickled down to the ordinary people from the region?
Is handing over the security of the creeks to "militia" better than equipping our police & the military?
What was the naira exchange rate to major currencies 6 years ago and now?
Do we as a nation command the respect of other nations at the moment?
who is promoting one religion against the other?
who is setting the regions against one another?
I can go on and on......

2 Likes

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2015
PassingShot:

I C 60% FOR HIM GOD WILLING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Geedhey(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
i laugh when i see all these yeye endorsment... Because come march 28 most of these corporate peepz will not come out and vote most of them even registered in a place that they can't even locate reason been that registration for people like these is just for the identification the card would provide. Check out most people that would go out to vote are the locals... so Jona had better tell them not to only endorse but go to that remote site they register to cast their vote. my 1 cent grin

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Billygee2u: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2015
clevvermind:
It is already happening. Jonathan will teach buhari how to resign from politics.
how can a cooperate body endorse bugari certificateless man?

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by sammhi(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
okokhaerat:
Everybody wants a piece of jonadunce's dollars cheesy cheesy grin grin
stop hating.... if the APC was being truthful why not Oshiomole, Amaechi or Kwankwaso these are young , vibrant and tested individuals who can move Nigeria forward or do better than GEJ ...APC by adopting GMB has shown that they have hidden agenda by Tinubu. GMb is not educated and healthy enough to rule Nigeria better than GEJ. Tinubu plan is to use the back door to ascend to power.... being busted
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Riodiao(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
APC is an Evil at the Gate We Must Fight, Says Ikuru

23 Mar 2015
Font Size: a / A
230315-Tele-Ikuru.jpg - 230315-Tele-Ikuru.jpg
Rivers State Deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru

PDP: Amaechi has only 5 commissioners, 7 lawmakers left
Ernest Chinwo in Port Harcourt

Rivers State Deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru, has said he was deceived by his boss, Governor Chibuike Amaechi, to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) and called on the people of the state to fight the APC which he described as an evil at the gate.

This came as the state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Felix Obuah, boasted that about 16 members of the 32-member state House of Assembly and about 21 commissioners had abandoned Amaechi.

The duo spoke on Monday in Port Harcourt at a reception to formally receive the deputy governor into the PDP following his defection from APC on Sunday.

Ikuru said the content of the address announcing his resignation from the APC was the truth and from the depth of his heart, stressing that it was the truth, with no iota of pretence.

He added that he felt relieved with his defection as he has freed his conscience.

His words: “For the first time in 18 months, I slept well yesterday (Sunday) and I woke up hale and hearty this morning (Monday). This is because I have freed my conscience.

“What is happening in Rivers State today will haunt us if we allow it to pass. It will haunt our future generation if we allow it to go unchallenged. For the sake of posterity, we must fight the evil. If it takes our blood, so be it because there is an evil at the gate.”

He thanked the people of the state for resisting what he described as the “devilish onslaught”, adding that it would have been disastrous if they had folded their arms.

He said by his defection, he and his supporters were “upholding what is right and true”, and thanked the Rivers PDP Governorship Candidate, Chief Nyesom Wike, for rescuing the PDP from the “devilish onslaught”.

“He (Wike) stood against oppression and said, 'if I perish, I perish'. He stood up and said the oppression against Rivers PDP will not stand.

Ikuru stated, “I must confess, I was deceived. I was told APC is a new order but it is all lies. It is just about the ambition of one man. God bless Nigeria; God bless Rivers State; God bless Wike.

“Let the statement be made loud and clear; for every one vote they get, we must have 200 votes. Come out with Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs). Vote for President Goodluck Jonathan and from Saturday, Rivers State must have peace. We are working to deliver this party and the state."

While receiving Ikuru back to the PDP, Rivers PDP Chairman, Mr Felix Obuah, boasted that about half the number of members of the state House of Assembly and two-thirds of Amaechi’s commissioners were as good as in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
ifemi001:
What do u kn about Elumelu,he is part of devils incanate that deray the future of youths in this country,ask him if u re closer to him,Is he paying or treating staffs of UBA here in 9ja and Ghana same prefference?mind u he was chased away in Ghana where he was to established there,but when Ghana govt sees that the condition of service is slavery they drove him away except he's to comply wit der own rules but here is contray,instead is casualization,useless salary wit inflation trend here,don't let anybody fool u,they re set of idiot who kill this country and have no plan for the youths
so ghana govt deported elemelu ,abi? No problem. Please provide a newslink to support ur claims. Because I don't know where u guys get ur under the mango tree stories from.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
:
Hi readers. I am not a politician as you all know, but I can do far far better than GEJ, aka, MR CLUELESS. I can fight Boko Haram and overcome them within a year, because all I need to do is release 50 trillion out of the 100 trillion naira(50 billon dollars yearly) budgeted for security so that our armies can buy ammunitions and overcome Boko Haram, facing them fire for fire.

I can make electricity supply never interrupted just the way they did in Cameroon and other smaller countries in Africa. All I need do is release 50% of the money allocated for electricity while I pocket the rest, but Jonathan pocketed 99% and released just 1%.

I can curtail public and international shame by controlling my wife, not allowing her to bomb the whole Nigerians with her atomic/nuclear grammar which is contributing immensely to global warming, depleting the ozone layer.

I can build refineries in Nigeria by removing fuel subsidy just as Jonathan did, but instead of pocketing 100% of the proceedings from the subsidy removal, I will pocket only 50% which amounts to 500 trillion naira and then build 50 refineries with the remaining 500 trillion naira.

I would not have allowed Boko Haram to get to Sambisa forest if I was the president. As soon as the news reaches me that Boko Haram has kidnapped more than 200 chibok's girl, I will immediately send my armies to Borno and ask them to block all ways while the airforce stays in the sky and navy gets to the sea(after all, I am the C-in-C of the armed Robbers Forces.

I will not live in assumption like our president who will first say everything is untrue before finally admitting. I will not say Chibok's girls kidnap is a rumour. I will not say Fayose's election rigging tape is false when I haven't proven it. I will find it out at first.

If I was GEJ, I will probe anyone who steals money and not say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. I will allow EFCC to function, like in OBJ'S time, many corrupt people were probed by EFCC, e.g JOSHUA DARIYE, ALAMEISEIGHA, TAFA BALOGUN, THIS WOMAN SPEAKER(forgotten her name now), etc. But during our JEGudujera's time, he allowed all of them go free and gave them ministerial appointments. I won't allow that in my regime.

I will build a strong accord with other good countries who are rich and surely they will visit my country and help. I will not turn my back against their good advice.

I will not overcharge MTN, AIRTEL and ETISALAT so that they will not also overcharge our citizens, just like in other countries. I will stop importation of generators because I will give an everlasting solution to electricity problem.

I will not bribe people with dollars to buy their votes and I will not bring empty barrels of oil into the country, lying that I am an oil magnate who personally took my oil outside to be refined.

If I am a president, I will steer clear of sponsoring some goons out their to protest against another man coming into the presidency. I will not take the shame of this nation to international level(if you have watched the video of the CHATHAM protest you will never want to vote for JEGudujera your president because those people were interviewed in the video and they responded justvas clueless as your president).

If I am the president, my re-election would have been a free ride like Obama's, OBJ's just because I would have made one good thing that people will commend me for( OBJ was commended for his ability to bring marked improvement to science and technology by introducing ICT to NIGERIA, Yar'adua made oil price to reduce; stopped Niger-Delta militancy(just in two years)) but all that JEGudujera could do was to 'invent' BOKO HARAM, increase oil price, spoil the rate of naira to dollar, allow BH to kill 16,000 people, allow her wife to blow us with headache, cough and catarrh with her virus-infested grammar, bring the badluck of EBOLA to Nigeria(because as much as I know, those things don't get to us b4 his regime, we only hear them with our ears).

Lastly, if I am GEJ, all the dollars OBJ kept safe to at least help Nigerian economy in case of emergency like this, I will not go in there to take them and spend. I will not pay Okonjo Iweala in dollars. I will not launch a scam-satellite which cannot detect BH until they got to sambisa forest; I will not make Koro(bitterness) a minister; I will not politicise religion by paying people like fake pastor 'Bosah' to be shedding false tears.

NB: To avoid being searched for by PDP/GEJ, I hereby write this open speech incognito, using the names of my role model(Wole) and the name of my favourite comedian(Sanyeri) as my name.

Congratulations in ADVANCE of MARCH 28 SUCCESS!!!

Source :http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,1450.0.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
bugari

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by MKO4ever(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2015
What is corporate forum?
Who are the people in the forum?
How many of them have PVC?
And how many of the few with PVC will actually go out to vote?

We know where the votes will come from
Corporate world is not one of them

SAI BUHARI!!!
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Billygee2u:

how can a cooperate body endorse bugari certificateless man?
an army general that pronounces certificate as certifigate, a presidential candidate that wants to stabilize global oil price, a candidate that wants to give 5000 naira to 25million people totallling to almost one third of nigeria annual budget,a presidential candidate that wants to make 1dollar equal to 1naira .smh

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by soulfood(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2015
the way they will run when buhari wins

[img]http://makeagif.com/i/4uQnyj[/img]
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by ojialo(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2015
masotemi:

Endorsement for selfish interest.......
so any group that endorses Gen. Buhari's candidacy is not for selfish interest SMH................!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Esperooke(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2015
These guys will be shell shocked. Keep deceiving Jonathan...... that reminds me of TAN's fairytale 1.8 million signature purportedly got from Ibadan as at last year August......

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by XBLadez: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
RebelChip:
Buhari will cry again..... I want to use this opportunity and plead on all Nigerian soldiers to be alert on election day. Most of these Niggahs are terrorists.

[size=32pt]IF YOU HEAR CHANGE; SHOOT![/size]
Lmao! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by Safari29: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
wait oh, we self fit form group na, Nairaland Group, and endorse him. who doestn need dolars. owo to yi
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by coolluk(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
The koko is that we have our pvcs, i know Jonathan doesn't believe believe all this wash, if he believed he was gonna win, why did he shift the elections, why were they fighting against card readers, why does he want the military to man polling boots?? na election abi na war?
Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by sammyj: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
For were, na today, time will tell !!!!
PassingShot:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola / Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.