Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Fire On The 3rd Mainland Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire On The 3rd Mainland Bridge (547 Views)

Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by mcfynest(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Going to work this morning, i saw two guys burning beside a bike. i couldnt do anything has i was in the staff bus.

did you see it? it was kinda rowdy so i barely saw it well.

thanks
Re: Fire On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by MRLINGTON(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
Oh ok
Re: Fire On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ozigbondu(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
l hope fashola does not blame GEJ

#Fasholajoker
Re: Fire On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2015
You could have called 122 to alert the relevant agencies. What could have been the cause? May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Four Sets Of People That Can Vote And Support D Present Administration / UN Provides $60 For Nigeria's General Elections, Says Chambas / Boko Haram Fighters Told To 'kill Wives' As Troops Take Its 'HQ' - YAHOO NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.