Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others (4810 Views)

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by satinosdiary: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Ofcourse we know that the 5 star gang is loaded and financed by mega billionaire, E money (Kcee's younger brother).. The drug lord looks dapper as he poses with all them body guards..lol [Harrysong, Soso Soberekon and Skiibii].

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/kcee-and-brother-e-money-poses-with.html

1 Share

Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by EgusiSoup: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by 0nyegame(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:
i tire for u o....
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by pretydiva(f): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Too mch money..dey luk frosh
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by tuffgongjo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op how u take know say the guy na Drug lord?

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who is the bodyguard in the pic please?
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by KINGpharoah: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
This pic tho
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by stexsy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
good money is talking
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Who is the bodyguard in the pic please?

Harrysong of course

I sing pass that guy I swear

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Harrysong of course

son when is this your album finally dropping? grin
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Airforce1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
son when is this your album finally dropping? grin

Insha Allah very soon

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Insha Allah very soon
we dey wait. grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
we dey wait. grin
till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Harrysong of course

go and listen to Harrysong - Kolombo
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
issokay

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Druglord? lipsrsealed
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Akandu50(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
E money's druggers 🔫
Re: Kcee And Brother E Money Poses With Body Guards Skiibii And Others by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Insha Allah very soon

grin Weeeeeeyreeeee

(1) (Reply)

Photos:steve Crown And Martins Okolo Look Dapper On Blue Suite / See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever / Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.