Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Let My Rivers Brothers See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let My Rivers Brothers See This (777 Views)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let My Rivers Brothers See This by donsap648(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that ” Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So it’s unthinkable that he wld return to th…e PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can’t be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can’t arrest me. So it’s about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn’t have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I’m learning people ” –Gov. Amaechi

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/i-would-have-remained-in-pdp-if-i-knew-my-deputy-would-betray-me-gov-amaechi/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message
Re: Let My Rivers Brothers See This by MRLINGTON(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Let My Rivers Brothers See This by Mogidi: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2015
If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn’t have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I’m learning people ” –Gov. Amaechi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let My Rivers Brothers See This by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
APC has turned him to errand boy, what a pity. Even Muumu rochas get level pass am for APC, after wasting billions on APC he is rewarded as APC ekaite.
Re: Let My Rivers Brothers See This by dj187: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
donsap648:
Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that ” Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So it’s unthinkable that he wld return to th…e PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can’t be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can’t arrest me. So it’s about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn’t have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I’m learning people ” –Gov. Amaechi

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/i-would-have-remained-in-pdp-if-i-knew-my-deputy-would-betray-me-gov-amaechi/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message
Lies from d pit of hell

For ur info even if Buhari defects to PDP today we will still vote for change

#TeamChange

1 Like

Re: Let My Rivers Brothers See This by donsap648(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Do you really think its a lie? Let's watch from now till the presidential election...Amaechi Problem Continues (APC)

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Femi Fani Kayode, Asari Dokubo An Co, Where Are You? / Why Lagos Should Stick With APC, Do You think So Too? / We Can’t Cancel Rivers, Akwa Ibom Results –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.