Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (63561 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by lolalovegrace: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Black will always be beautiful. Love the skin you are in.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by fm7070: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
does she know the story of Michael Jackson?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mandu94:

GOD HELP YOU.!!!!. You resent being black, I understand. Just remember your parents are black. And society as well as history has made you feel sad about your skin colour and background. Just because less emphasis is placed on your colour, white women perceive black men as a fetish (if you know what that mean), black men have big cocks but they won't marry you, because you are deemed too thuggish and stereotypically poor.
Smh... Just go and f**k yourself, you i d i o t!You are talking trash because this is not about skin color.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Moana:
Im 100% sure you are just another very dark skinned guy who mocks women who are the same complexion as yourselves, some who are even lighter than you
What's wrong with dark skin? I am not a dark skin nor do I hate it. So move on with your pathetic life.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
vooks:

You do realize you are saying a lot of nothing don't you?

Lupita was voted the most beautiful.
I think you are referring to yourself, dude. Bwahaha...
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by olaleke2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
MAKA-WHY?

THAT IS NOT THE GIRL, JOO.....

GO https://www.nairaland.com/2214810/importance-us-page-website TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY ON FIVERR!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by hayooola: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
when Shea black we call down one down NEPA but now that's she's fakish white we call it up NEPA .....yeye babe onike
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Jasi7(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html

So pple bleach their skin that they can even bleach their hair frm black to blonde too?...how is that?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by vooks: 4:32am On Mar 25, 2015
It will be eternities before our Nollywood can accomplish Lupita's feat. Act like it

all4naija:
I think you are referring to yourself, dude. Bwahaha...
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:
Smh... Just go and f**k yourself, you i d i o t!You are talking trash because this is not about skin color.

Face the truth and embrace yourself with love.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:
What's wrong with dark skin? I am not a dark skin nor do I hate it. So move on with your pathetic life.

Stop hating your colour
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by shammahyaro(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Great.I know of a woman who bleached,gave birth to 3 black kids...and her 4th child she didnt use any baby cream or soap oo..na bleaching cream she dey use for am up till now..... kiss
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

Stop hating your colour
Seriously, you didn't make any sense with that statement?!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
all4naija:

Because I know how you feel. You are pretending.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kach91: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Indeed all things are possible!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by ezemoses(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
all4naija:

As if you made sense yourself. Is there anything that comes out your of your mouth that ever has sense?

4 Likes

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kaboninc(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
icebebe:
mmmm..pls tell me

Are you defaulting?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2015
ezemoses:

As if you made sense yourself. Is there anything that comes out your of your mouth that ever has sense?
Oh!!! You hate to hear the truth. There's nothing that made sense in what she wrote. You primitive person! angry
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:
Oh!!! You hate to hear the truth. There's nothing that made sense in what she wrote. You primitive person! angry
lol, ofcourse
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mandu94:

lol, ofcourse
I am glad you admit you are a primitive person. The next thing is to make some changes and embrace civilized life.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
I laugh at you.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mandu94:
I laugh at you.
Me too!I laugh at your silliness, girl!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
all4naija:
Me too!I laugh at your silliness, girl!

Whilst deep down knowing you hate yourself. lol
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mandu94:

Whilst deep down knowing you hate yourself. lol
That is what your problem is and you systematically want to input it to me. I am smarter than you think! angry
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
all4naija:
That is what your problem is and you systematically want to input it to me. I am smarter than you think! angry

LMFAO, where is your evidence. I keep capturing your self hatred.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
You can keep cussing and calling everyone Primitive. But you know I am not having it from you.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by qoam(f): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please let her be. She is just doing what she want. I don't believe it affects any of us. She is cuter than now than she was. Ask if I know her, yes I do, her name is muneerah. She is a darling .
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2015
qoam:
Please let her be. She is just doing what she want. I don't believe it affects any of us. She is cuter than now than she was. Ask if I know her, yes I do, her name is muneerah. She is a darling .
@qoam, what did she use? She is so even,though I've not seen her knuckles.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by qoam(f): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
rahymat:
dats muneerah abubakar my gud frnd
Rahymat tea you are right. Bleached or not, muneerah is one of the coolest girl you want to be with. Going to disturb her in the house today though.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by qoam(f): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
mercylicious:

@qoam, what did she use? She is so even,though I've not seen her knuckles.

Mercylicious I don't know what she used, but if you see her, I bet you 'll love her.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2015
qoam:

Rahymat tea you are right. Bleached or not, muneerah is one of the coolest girl you want to be with. Going to disturb her in the house today though.

Please find out when you get to her house.u can inbox me ifu can't post ur finding here. U can also look around her room and check for the supplement she takes- tips ,check if there are glutanione capsules.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by qoam(f): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2015
mercylicious:

Please find out when you get to her house.u can inbox me ifu can't post ur finding here. U can also look around her room and check for the supplement she takes- tips ,check if there are glutanione capsules.
Mercylicious I am sorry I can not do such

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.