Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (63536 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
qoam:

Mercylicious I am sorry I can not do such

I still insist you ask her. For her pix to be on Instagram tells me that she is open to her skin progress.
I asked for the supplement cos there is this glow on her skin that cannot come from cream. Its either vit c, gluthanione or both.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by qoam(f): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2015
The picture of the girl who posted the picture on Linda ikeji's blog is coming righ below. The girl actually happens to be Muneerah's husband's ex. You see how funny girls are?

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by qoam(f): 1:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Pretty Muneerah pictures. The more reason why the girl is mad

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Vickyb4: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.