Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel (982 Views)

Why Is Obama Soft On The ISIS? / Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? / Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by etauso(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
please what time is obama's inauguration and state the channel - please convert all times to nigerian time
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by BOSS7: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
You could watch it on BBC 1 or BBC 2 from 12pm UK time i.e. 1pm Nigeria Time. More so, I think BBC would be streaming it live online (though I'm not sure it'll be available outside UK).

www.bbc.co.uk or www.bbc.com
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by hajifaty: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
You could watch it on CNN or CCTV 9 from 10Am UK time i.e. 11Am Nigeria TimeAND 18:00 HK TIME. More so, CNN would be streaming it live online (though I'm not sure if it'll be available on your local stations). Maybe, you can also watch it on LTV 8 or MITV

www.cnn.com
BOSS, u gave wrong time
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by BOSS7: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2009
Oh Hajifaty, how're you. that's what the BBC said when they tried to advertise it. Maybe those are other times when it'll be starting from those stations.

Anyway,na them sabi. I no be American now. I be Nigerian. I'll be at work trying to catch the bit I can through hear say an I'll be in the damn near zero degrees cold trying to fix the transformer tomorrow so na them sabi.

cheesy
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by hajifaty: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
I dey ooo. make we see what obama adm have for the world.
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by etauso(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2009
Sky News was advertising 4:00pm so which do we take.
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by etauso(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2009
Just did the conversion its 5pm Nigerian Time on CNN
Re: What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel by ifele(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2009
Beware Obama is dangerous.

The spirit of deception has gone out into all the world. It took full control of some areas

on January 14, 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Is A Thief, Sarkozy Is A Rogue. They Are Bastards! / The Groundbreaking Russia China Strategic Alliance / Russia's Presence In Syria Already Yielding Dividends Against ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.