Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? (9097 Views)

Why Is Obama Soft On The ISIS? / Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? / Is Obama Now A Crazed Monkey Check This Out From The New York Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by ilaugh1: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2008
Why is Mr Obama referred to as a black man, when he is 50% black and 50% white?

Please i need answers, I dont need assumptions or stories.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by KarmaMod(f): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2008
If you have 1 drop of black blood in this country, you're black
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by tpia: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2008
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by savanaha: 6:06am On Nov 05, 2008
Because in America the whites made it law that a drop of black blood makes you black.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by SeanT21(f): 6:08am On Nov 05, 2008
Because If he was living in the Jim Crow era He would have gotten Lynched!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by tobidaflava(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2008
May I come in?
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by A40(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2008
i_laugh:

Please i need answers, I don't need assumptions or stories.
Don't be a spoil sport he is a black man his dad was black nuff said
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Nigeria4: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2008
the answer is the media.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by tpia: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2008
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by ilaugh1: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2008
none of you foolish people answered meaningully.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2008
@ topic

if he was dealing in drugs you won't come here asking why he is called a black man but because he is the president of the world you come here asking rubbish questions. Please get the hell out of nairaland pink trash! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by alldone(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2008
i think is a black man since his father is black.
That is what we do in Africa.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by WesleyanA(f): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2008
KarmaMod:

the answer.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by ilaugh1: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2008
Blackcat:

@ topic

if he was dealing in drugs you won't come here asking why he is called a black man but because he is the president of the world you come here asking rubbish questions. Please get the hell out of nairaland pink trash! lipsrsealed

Who is this goat talking to?
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2008
i_laugh:

Who is this goat talking to?

And who is the shit fucker with a cow's brain that started this thread?
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by ilaugh1: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2008
Blackcat:

And who is the shit fucker with a cow's brain that started this thread?

You akaribiti 2 of useless people town. You stinky pussie started the abuse - you are a cockrel and may one oversized dikc hook in that pussie of yours.

Pink thrash - hahahah - moda foker think say I be white.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2008
KarmaMod:

easily answer @ i_laugh please easy on the language
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Horus(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2008

i_laugh:

Please i need answers, I don't need assumptions or stories.
As you can see on the picture above,it is a Black familly in the White House.
We have to think UNITY.
The First Lady is Black.
The two childrens of the First couple are black.
It is a Black familly in the White House.
Leave the First Black Familly Alone.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2008
i_laugh:

You akaribiti 2 of useless people town. You stinky pussie started the abuse - you are a cockrel and may one oversized dikc hook in that pussie of yours.

Pink thrash - hahahah - moda foker think say I be white.

For someone who all he saw was his LovePeddler mother's blood red cunt, being bleeped endlessly oh what a LovePeddler's life!  I feel sorry for you, I have read all your posts and do you know why you talk so much about dicks because your over expanded d-i-c-k bleeped ass by men can't  dream of anything else but cocks cocks and cocks tongue Poor gay boy tongue
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by JustGood(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2008
He is a black man (his father is black). He is also a white man (his mother is white).

In reality, he is just mixed; neither really black nor white grin
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by ilaugh1: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2008
JustGood:

He is a black man (his father is black). He is also a white man (his mother is white).

In reality, he is just mixed; neither really black nor white  grin

thank you my guy.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2008
i_laugh is definitely Tumfulu
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by ilaugh1: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2008
Blackcat:

For someone who all he saw was his LovePeddler mother's blood red cunt, being bleeped endlessly oh what a LovePeddler's life!  I feel sorry for you, I have read all your posts and do you know why you talk so much about dicks because your over expanded d-i-c-k bleeped ass by men can't  dream of anything else but cocks cocks and cocks tongue Poor gay boy tongue

Sharap - goat - ewu - ewure.

May McCains hugely deformed dikc not only hook inside your pussie - may it break inside as well.

olosi,.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2008
i_laugh:

Sharap - goat - ewu - ewure.

May McCains hugely deformed dikc not only hook inside your pussie - may it break inside as well.

olosi,.

Is that what Mcains d-i-c-k did to you all night long tongue wow! you have really exposed yourself only someone who has been hard bleeped in the ass by mcain will know what his d-i-c-k looks like. Thanks for telling us it is "hugely deformed" gay fool tongue tongue cheesy

i_laughcry  the mad fool with a frothy mouth who bleeps in the market place for a bowl of gari  cheesy
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Priestus(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
He is black because he answers to his father's name who is black. It's even fair of America to call him African-American because in effect, he is not, he is an African. Has he been able to provide his birth certificate still? The one he provided was not stamped, so perhaps, he is not even an American citizen! lol!
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by JustGood(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2008
Priestus:

He is black because he answers to his father's name who is black. It's even fair of America to call him African-American because in effect, he is not, he is an African. Has he been able to provide his birth certificate still? The one he provided was not stamped, so perhaps, he is not even an American citizen! lol!

No doubt he is black. Is he not also white?
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
Why all this noise about his blackness. Is he the first mixed race child that was called black. Why was this question not asked for all the mixed race children that were born before or after him.

Why didn't we ask Alicia keys why she is black or Halle Barry why she is black? The list is endless

Please delete this thread Seun
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
let me even bring it down to the level of the poster.

If a Yoruba girl marries an Igbo man and they have a son will the son be called an Igbo boy or a yoruba boy or a mixed tribe boy? I won't answer this question for the poster he should try to use his brain for once.
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by JustGood(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2008
who is alicia kokoro?

stop getting yourself worked up. If a person is mixed, they are mixed. What's wrong with identifying them as mixed?
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2008
who cares about his colour what I wanted have already happened he have won
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2008
JustGood:

who is alicia kokoro?

stop getting yourself worked up. If a person is mixed, they are mixed. What's wrong with identifying them as mixed?

What's wrong with identifying them as black?
why question now?
Re: Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? by Blackcat(f): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2008
sexyLeamon:

who cares about his colour what I wanted have already happened he have won

GOD bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Syrian Terror Commander Caught On Video Having Sex With His Granddaughter +video / EU Parliament Recognizes Venezuela's Guaido As Interim President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.