Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide (1389 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Truepee(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2015
An image of Jesus is believed by worshippersto have appeared following a landslide. The apparition is attracting hundreds of visitors to the San Francisco area of Putumayo, Colombia, since Saturday. And some local landowners are cashing in on the 'miracle' - by charging visitors for access to view the figure, it has been reported. A police presence has also been necessary to manage the crowds. "If you believe in Jesus you will see your image ," Ximena Rosero Arango, one of the many people who have come to the site to photograph the mountain told Eltiempo.com. People have taken to Twitter to express their amusement or disbelief. "Miracle or coincidence?", asks one person. Source:-mirror.co.uk http://adenaij..in/2015/03/picture-miracle-face-of-jesus-appears.html

Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Islam undecided!
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Acekidc4(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Pvin: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
I don't see any crowd
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Mynd44: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2015
That's Mosses jorh...since no one knows what either looks like. It might even be Mohamed
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2015
This one na john the Baptist.
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by buskie13(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
but someone once said here on nairaland that Jesus was a black man...so which one be that one

e no bother me sha.....na GEJ till aso rock tire am.
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by Zuria(f): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
If I talk now, my crazy online friend, Wombraider would say because I'm muslim grin grin grin

Anyway, this is the politics section ni
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by wordcat(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Hey guyz, that's horus' image.
Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by RockMaxi: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2015
That is not the face of Jesus.

Re: Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide by luv2talk(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!
Guy, whats your problem with Islam and Muslims? Haba!!! Face your Jonadunce Campaign and leave islam alone na.... angry angry

Most GEJ supporters are his main problem, captivating more enemies to him undecided undecided

Anyway, IHaveDecided angry angry angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

How The 2015 Elections Will Be Rigged / I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan / Amaechi, Jang, Others To Shun New Govs’ Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.