Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan (1388 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
First Lady Patience Jonathan says she never thought in her life that she will be the First Lady of Nigeria.

She said this during the thanksgiving and farewell service organized by the Aso Villa Chapel for her and her husband, President Jonathan yesterday May 17th.

Mrs Jonathan while thanking God, revealed how she survived 12 major operations in the one month.

She expressed gratitude to God that she and her husband were leaving the villa alive.

Read Her Statement Below:

“I really thank God for keeping me alive. He is a miraculous God. God is so wonderful in my life, because people prophesied that one of us will not go back (leave the villa alive).

But God has made it possible… two of us are going back healthy. I never thought in my life that I will be First Lady.

I never dreamt of being wife of a deputy governor because my husband was not a politician.

But God made it possible and God lifted us up from deputy governor and here we are. We should be grateful to God for what he has done. To me and my family, we praise God.

To our followers, today it might not be too good but I want them to be grateful to God because you have followed us for a long time from deputy governor, governor, vice-president, president.

You know this position is not for life. There is no permanent thing, so I want you to take it in good faith, that it is the will of God and you should be praising God. God is really wonderful. That is for the political side.

To my own real life, I thank God for keeping me alive today. God is so wonderful. Just two years ago, I went through operations upon operations.

Within one month, I passed through 12 operations. Some people said ‘she is dead’ but God resurrected me.

God told me ‘my daughter go back I will give you second chance, go and finish your work’. “And today if my husband lost this election I believe God has made me finish the work. This year, my husband was campaigning.

That campaigning time was a trial for me. Satan came in again and those that know the former president and his wife, her corpse was carried out of this place. We thank God that I and my husband are going alive.

Thank God today we are parting with life and not with death. Our doors are open.
This campaign period, devil struck and came in again. In pains I was rushed to the hospital in January and the doctors told me ‘mama you have to go for major big operation now now.

The campaign was still going on and I wondered how we were going to explain to Nigerians. You know even when you go for check-up, they will be writing in papers saying all sorts of things.

I said I and my family have to handover. My husband will continue with his campaign crowd until the last day. That was how I went in for the first major operation in January ending.

And by God’s grace I went for the operation and came out and it was from that operation that I went to the campaign ground. And they told me mama, there is another bigger operation that you have to go in for.

But that this one would not be in this hospital; it is too small for this type of operation. You have to go to a bigger hospital.

I said I will go; I have faith in God and that my God will see me through.

He has brought me out for a purpose. I called my pastor to continue praying for me. They want me to be a sacrifice, but I will never be. Then, I went to the bigger hospital.

I booked for the operation and I was asked to go for the campaign. They gave me a new date.

I had paid for everything remaining just to enter the theater and the thing occurred to the hospital to check me again. By then, my husband had lost the election.

I have packed out of Villa, we are about going. Behold! I went to four hospitals again (for screening) and the thing vanished.

My doctors were surprised they didn’t think that could happen.” she said

CC: lalasticlala

source: http://www..com/talk/topic

1 Share

Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by baybeeboi: 12:10am On May 19, 2015
'
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:13am On May 19, 2015
Yes even ur enemies knows that grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:05am On May 19, 2015
Yes! As usual, God made it possible, and God lifted you & your drunk of a husband from deputy governor to your present status.

I bet it was that same God that instructed you to call Buhari brain dead. Just shut up & pack your filthy luggages out of Aso Rock back to the dungeon you came from - Foolish hypocrite!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 1:18am On May 19, 2015
We didn't vote for you, sadly we voted for your clueless husband by chance.

Mistake corrected on March 28th, 2015.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by baby124: 1:27am On May 19, 2015
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by baby124: 1:29am On May 19, 2015
We know. That is why you and your husband were behaving like you were in charge of a market association. Sharing billions like you were sharing akara. Making our economy so worthless. Lack of foresight, vision or compassion. It was too overwhelming to be in such a position.

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by hensben(m): 1:50am On May 19, 2015
O ye brethren be afraid of people that do use God's name in a statement more than 10 times, they are usually demonic, diabolic, uncouth and wicked at heart. These kind of people are fond of using this phrase 'some people said I wouldn't....' To draw sympathy to themselves.

I nor call names oo

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:33am On May 19, 2015
Military zone

Keep off
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 4:58am On May 19, 2015
She can travel to Germany on a drop of a dime for her medical care while overwhelming majority of the people in the country can't get a basic medical needs from a so called hospital. Wonder when our leaders will start upgrading medical facilities in the country for the benefits of all the citizens.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Pavore9: 5:28am On May 19, 2015
Can she in good conscience say she made good use of the office?
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Oklander: 5:43am On May 19, 2015
That was why you became power drunk...
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by olasmith10(m): 5:49am On May 19, 2015
in as much I wasn't on d same page with dis woman, der is something unique abt her..she is raw and undiluted
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by wordcat(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2015
As anyone knows what s/he will be in future. This is life, we've seen people moving from Grass to Grace and we've also seen people moving from Grace to Grass.

She can even become the UN Sec-General in future or end up in Prison yes that's life.

I'm tired of all these sympathy speeches from Jonathan and his wife
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:50am On May 19, 2015
baybeeboi:
'
kilode
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2015
It shows the foolishness in this woman.

A position you never thought you could attain in life,

But hold so much to it in desperation as if it were by right?

Humiliation at the poll now made you to think deep and think right by force.

A wise man/woman would not have waited till after.

If you have another privilege, know for sure that you are nothing outside the grace of God.

Always see every position held in trust of other people as a privilege, not right.

We still thank God that you and your husby did not tow the gbagbo way.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by baybeeboi: 11:14am On May 19, 2015
vimi:
kilode
oboy, that is what we call spacebooking, but work no allow me come back. Ette, mfana ibaga

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by tociano009(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2015
shocked
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
chai

my ppl chai
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
chai

my ppl chai
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2015
Olaolufred:
It shows the foolishness in this woman.

A position you never thought you could attain in life,

But hold so much to it in desperation as if it were by right?

Humiliation at the poll now made you to think deep and think right by force.

A wise man/woman would not have waited till after.

If you have another privilege, know for sure that you are nothing outside the grace of God.

Always see every position held in trust of other people as a privilege, not right.

We still thank God that you and your husby did not tow the gbagbo way.

Bros una bin dey fight b4 ni
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yes even ur enemies knows that grin grin grin grin

lolx
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
Zoharariel:
Yes! As usual, God made it possible, and God lifted you & your drunk of a husband from deputy governor to your present status.

I bet it was that same God that instructed you to call Buhari brain dead. Just shut up & pack your filthy luggages out of Aso Rock back to the dungeon you came from - Foolish hypocrite!

no too vex abeg
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2015
We know too well Madam Born Throway. Hope never to see your image again.
Children hater.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
Children hater.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan by jamex93(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2015
omenka:

Children hater.

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

#OCCUPYNASS2015 - Can We All Put Together A Common Front To Fight It / See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States / Deeper Life To Build University In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.