Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Before You Vote,remember This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Vote,remember This? (664 Views)

Before You Cast Your Vote,remember This / Before You Cast Your Vote, Remember This...... / Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Vote,remember This? by Toktee(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
1. Chibok girls are no where to be found.
2.Our missing $20bn is still untraceable.
3.Our current exchange rate.
4.The Ekiti rigging tape/vedeo.
5.Phcn is still collecting our hard earn money without light.
6.The south african arms deal is still fresh
7.Immigration recuitement saga.
Remember all these thing before voting,and don't forget,unemployment is alarming.
Re: Before You Vote,remember This? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Toktee:
Remember all these thing before voting,and don't forget,unemployment is alarming.

Get some sense brother!
Re: Before You Vote,remember This? by Toktee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
alfred5:

Get some sense brother!
Tell me something,do you have answer for the above questions bro?
Re: Before You Vote,remember This? by latability(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Toktee:

Ok Sir but we still choose GEJ.. Any other thing?
Re: Before You Vote,remember This? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Toktee:
Tell me something,do you have answer for the above questions bro?

Since you don't know that an audit about the missing oil money has been conducted and made public.. Do you now expect me to argue with low lifer like you? Impossible because 'For the blinds, deaf and dumbs Life is difficult.

GEJ come saturday!
Re: Before You Vote,remember This? by Toktee(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
alfred5:

Since you don't know that an audit about the missing oil money has been conducted and made public.. Do you now expect me to argue with low lifer like you? Impossible because 'For the blinds, deaf and dumbs Life is difficult.

GEJ come saturday!
Low life?
I asked you a simple question and the answer to the question is insult,believe me,your parents are guilty in this regard.
Anybody that wil insult people on social media without provocation is not educated,such person only passed thru school.
Concerning the audit report that you claimed that is in the public domain,is the presidency public domain?
Moreover,out of the six questions i posed,why do you decide to hide under $20bn to defend Jonathan?

(1) (Reply)

Would you make a great president? / With Change We'll Move From Bad To Better - Dame Jonathan / Waiting Patiently For Accrediation(with photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.