Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos (3080 Views)

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / 4,904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs- Punchng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Ekiseme(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
1United1:

People like you, are in the 30% bracket I said earlier.

Cheers.
you must've gone round the whole lagos state to come up with that figure,i guess we'll just have to wait and see

cheers too.
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
1United1:

That reminds me, majority of Igbos I sampled are all rooting for jonathan but unfortunately majority are not eligible to vote him based on the following reasons:

a) Non possession of Voter's Card
b) Most that have PVC, registered around their business premises, so with the restriction of movement, they won't vote.
c) some registered in their former residence

continue to fool yourself till the elections are announced
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you try any trash after GEJ's victory has been declared, you will have the army to deal with.
There will not be problem if jonathan wins because he will militarilize everywhere beside there will only be a problem in the north
But my brother there is no way jonathan will win this election
its simply impossible
so you should prepare for PDP war
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
bettercreature:
There will not be problem if jonathan wins because he will militarilize everywhere beside there will only be a problem in the north
But my brother there is no way jonathan will win this election
its simply impossible
so you should prepare for PDP war

Saturday is not far again. Why not sit and watch
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Collynzo9: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

continue to fool yourself till the elections are announced
Don't mind clerverly
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by HzRF(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
1United1:

I am not dreaming, I hardly comment here! This is my honest observation!
Hw many pple did u sample dia opinion
Are they up to half of those who will vote
Will they come out to vote DAT day
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by viczing(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s][/s]
1United1:
From the opinion samplings in the streets of Lagos State, I think jonathan would need a serious miracle to garner 30% of the valid votes on Saturday!

Don't ask me how, just conduct an independent opinion survey among voters with PVC in your street, i.e if you are living in Lagos State.

I don't know about any other State but in Lagos the opposition should get not less than 3million votes.

Jonathan late hour visit to the state has done little to change the tide here!

Shalom!

[s][/s]

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even in churches, u will be hearing "Jonah must go".. People are angry, very angry! I am even glad that Lagosians now know Dokpesi is a PDP member ; thats why the documentaries have failed to convince peeps. Lagos is ready for change!
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by JackBaueress(f): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
I had a heated argument with some of my Igbo neighbours about the presidential election. The level they have been brainwashed eh,na wah! They were even saying the second niger bridge has been completed and it is located in portharcourt. Hahahahaha!! grin grin
some yorubas who watched us argue just told me to give up the argument. They told me my people's minds are made up. The argument was two against ten.
Only I and one generator repairer where Buharists while the others were Jonathanians.

But politics sweet o!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Buhari will win in Lagos but with a slight margin. cool
slight margin abi? You guys will witness the shock of your lives on sunday. We will see how bode George, gani Adams, jk will garner 1million votes for jonathan
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by JackBaueress(f): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
slight margin abi? You guys will witness the shock of your lives on sunday. We will see how bode George, gani Adams, jk will garner 1million votes for jonathan
undecided
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
undecided
opz sorry. I mistook you for a tanoid cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by JackBaueress(f): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
opz sorry. I mistook you for a tanoid cheesy grin
cool cool
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
May? It's a done deal.
Re: Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos by dsquare33: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
I laugh at times when i see the way some people keep saying Gej till 2019 especially by my ibo brothers moreso with the way Ait and Silverbird think they can brainwash people with heavily and biased adverts by PDP government. This election is not about Gej it is about people especially youths gaining employment,it is about transformation taking place in power sector,health sector and educational sector.People are tired of PDP ruling for sixteen years with nothing to show for it except massive looting and corruption.No amount of paid adverts in the media can brainwash Nigerians we have decided rather than being stagnated for another FOUR years our votes will count.They think we can be intimidated by the army NA Lie.Shioooor !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.....Buhari Floors Jonathan In Borno State....premiumtimes / Imagine Babatunde Fashola As Minister For Power / How Igbo's Betrayed Ojukwu & Sold Their Birthright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.