Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Change Your Date Of Birth Errors On Your WAEC Certificate And Jamb Informations. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Your Date Of Birth Errors On Your WAEC Certificate And Jamb Informations. (1423 Views)

2016 Unn Post Utme Date And Jamb Cut-off Mark For Screening / 3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Date Of Birth Errors On Your WAEC Certificate And Jamb Informations. by nicely: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dear All,

If there is anyone that has issues on how to correct his or her Date of Birth errors on his or her WAEC Certificates and Jamb informations or any other forms of errors? Kindly contact 08083631895, whatsapps-08032862281, email:akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com.

Note: if you are not serious, please do not contact me.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth Errors On Your WAEC Certificate And Jamb Informations. by lyricalz: 12:51am On May 02, 2015
Sir please I need to correct errors on my waec certificate, am in lagos how do we meet to discuss? Thanks sir.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. / JAMB Releases Guidelines For Admission / Federal Polytechnic Offa Kwara State Over SUG Trouble Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.