Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article (27251 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Ishaya Bamaiyi: "Nothing Like Abacha Loot, It Is A Media Creation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2015
kay1one2:
Buhari cannot debate!
How him go debate? Do u debate with an empty skull? Abeg wen we dey count fish we no dey count crab join pls......all heads aren't equal u know nah

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by tigonana: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2015
All dis abacha loot wey dem return since obj administration we no dey see am.

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by hamilton62(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

He's a Retired General of the Nigerian Army!! It comes with a very nice pension package!! my uncle retired as a Brig Gen and he's lounging.....talkless of a General!! So paying for tuition and drugs ain't Shït to him!!

Who runs for presidency with his own personal money? Before you run for presidency u have to have sponsors which he did!! Even Obama had Sponsors, While GEJ being the incumbent could just use taxpayers money from the nation's treasury and organise a fake fundraiser as cover up!! that's y he's being generous with the dollars!! LOL!

Any other issues?
You know why you baffle me?
If you say you don't eat rat and you share it with your teeth for people...
So because he is then the wife has hundred and tens of million Naira spent on medicine when he said he will be loaning to finance his political ambition... Don't you see some discrepancy there?
If a man can lie under oath and still say Abacha is a saint and never touched Nigeria treasury when he was PTF chairman with the loss of some billion dollars what do you want me to believe?
The problem is that some people are just hell bent to steal from you and still ask you not to cry because they are making you a favour.
Most our politicians are thief so they should stop complaining about others because their skeleton under their cupboard is garnished with lies

3 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by wealth123: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2015
O Lord Save our country from confusion give us a good leader that will stamp out corruption and take this nation to greater heights.
The whole world is watching us as many of our youths are chanting GEJ till 2019 after collecting stipends, OPC, MASSOB, Niger Delta militants are saying let our son continue so we can collect free amnesty money and billion Naira Pipeline security contract.

Fayose is shouting transformation through STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE and wasting state money on newspaper adverts when teachers salaries remain unpaid, Alamaseghha the popular man-woman is now going to the senate, Bode George also wants to rule Lagos through Agbaje, Stella Oduah is also contesting, Obanikoro of EKITIGATE is now a minister, $20b missing fund explained away, N21billion contributed in one day for GEJ re-election, Ribadu also singing another tune because of power, Yoruba obas now going to change Dollars to naira for endorsing GEJ, Okonjo Iweala justifying the need to collect more external loan, Oil price is nosediving, OIl subsidy scam killed, pension fund scam buried, Allison Madueke N10b to service jet is normal and to shut everybody's mouth- STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

Go on supporting evil, God is not mocked, whatever a man sows he will reap. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2015
nice one!

If GEJ serves another 4 year terms many of these mumus shouting GEJ till 2019 may not be alive to witness 2019 sef.
sophtaf:
Sak!

4 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by HopeAlive14(m): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
How does what you just wrote stop us voting for Buhari tomorrow? undecided

Nigeria has decided to vote for change!

Get on board we have room for you on this unstoppable train !! smiley

And how does all the oppositions unfair, misguided, misinformed, abusive, destructive rather than constructive criticisms stop us from voting for President GEJ today!

I beg of you not to enter that "unstoppable train" that is suffering from break failure o. cheesy

Come enter Transformation train wey get break o! grin

#4MoreYears

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2015
If GEJ gets 4 more years are you sure that you would make it alive to witness 2019 sef?
HopeAlive14:

And how does all the oppositions unfair, misguided, misinformed, abusive, destructive rather than constructive criticisms stop us from voting for President GEJ today!

I beg of you not to enter that "unstoppable train" that is suffering from break failure o. cheesy

Come enter Transformation train wey get break o! grin

#4MoreYears
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by BLESSEDMAN2: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2015
when i saw it in d bible i was surprise so therefore God already knows GEJ till 2019
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by BLESSEDMAN2: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2015
when i saw it in d bible i was surprise so therefore God already knows GEJ till 2019 is in proverb 24:21-22.
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by HopeAlive14(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
If GEJ gets 4 more years are you sure that you would make it alive to witness 2019 sef?

Are you planning to kill me?
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Shubbylee(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2015
hamilton62:

You know why you baffle me?
If you say you don't eat rat and you share it with your teeth for people...
So because he is then the wife has hundred and tens of million Naira spent on medicine when he said he will be loaning to finance his political ambition... Don't you see some discrepancy there?
If a man can lie under oath and still say Abacha is a saint and never touched Nigeria treasury when he was PTF chairman with the loss of some billion dollars what do you want me to believe?
The problem is that some people are just hell bent to steal from you and still ask you not to cry because they are making you a favour.
Most our politicians are thief so they should stop complaining about others because their skeleton under their cupboard is garnished with lies

My Brother! if Buhari is/was guilty of Stealing money bliv me Either IBB would have locked him up and thrown away d keys, OBJ would have used EFCC to fight him and Fall his hand, Yar Adua would have used it to campaign against him or GEJ would have used his stooges to Open a case in court to get him convicted!! U're not talking to an Uninformed person here, I'm well grounded in Nigerian politics!! I don't love Buhari but i've had enough of the Corruption, Bureaucracy, Nepotism, Greed, Avarice, Tribalism, favouritism that has characterised GEJ's government!! how can one man steal all the pension of police officers who have served for years which was running into billions and be told to pay 750,000 as fine, look at Odua, Etteh, Alameyeseigha walking free, subsidy scammer is still a minister, just to name a few!! We need change my brother!!

3 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by hamilton62(m): 12:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

My Brother! if Buhari is/was guilty of Stealing money bliv me Either IBB would have locked him up and thrown away d keys, OBJ would have used EFCC to fight him and Fall his hand, Yar Adua would have used it to campaign against him or GEJ would have used his stooges to Open a case in court to get him convicted!! U're not talking to an Uninformed person here, I'm well grounded in Nigerian politics!! I don't love Buhari but i've had enough of the Corruption, Bureaucracy, Nepotism, Greed, Avarice, Tribalism, favouritism that has characterised GEJ's government!! how can one man steal all the pension of police officers who have served for years which was running into billions and be told to pay 750,000 as fine, look at Odua, Etteh, Alameyeseigha walking free, subsidy scammer is still a minister, just to name a few!! We need change my brother!!
Dear, this is where you get things wrong, GEJ is a failure when it comes to tackling corruption, so he has no time for that... Even in his present Govt, you see it.
OBJ used EFFC to fight his political enemies bro, we are all in Nigeria and Buhari was no threat for once to him.
IBB called Buhari's Government Corrupt and barbaric and has no time for that but to en masse great wealth for himself.
The military were less interested in others realm because they so dwell in theirs.
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2015
With increasing insecurity, unemployment and poverty and worsening health care, living standards and infrastructure many more Nigerian would simply die off prematurely by 2019.

What are your chances?
HopeAlive14:

Are you planning to kill me?

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Pinkybush: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2015
I have been critically analysing all the allegations leveled against APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, and have found them to be nothing but the truth. So, I can't be deceive or brainwash anymore and have decided to vote for GEJ. I also urge every die hard Buharians to shun sentiments and vote for GEJ..

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by HopeAlive14(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
With increasing insecurity, unemployment and poverty and worsening health care, living standards and infrastructure many more Nigerian would simply die off prematurely by 2019.

What are your chances?

Your prediction is wrong, bro.

Where is the increasing insecurity and where is the worsening healthcare?

Our problem is that we are too impatient sometimes.

My chances and yours too are high!
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Shubbylee(m): 1:07am On Mar 28, 2015
hamilton62:

Dear, this is where you get things wrong, GEJ is a failure when it comes to tackling corruption, so he has no time for that... Even in his present Govt, you see it.
OBJ used EFFC to fight his political enemies bro, we are all in Nigeria and Buhari was no threat for once to him.
IBB called Buhari's Government Corrupt and barbaric and has no time for that but to en masse great wealth for himself.
The military were less interested in others realm because they so dwell in theirs.

IBB called him corrupt because he didn't let him eat anything under him!! that's y he planned a counter coup!! GMB ran against Obasanjo in 2003 so he was a threat!! GMB is only guilty of being a High-Handed Dictator who used excessive force to carry out his policies (which was needed then) cos Nigeria was in decay then. if Nigeria were a country of ENLIGHTENED AND UNSENTIMENTAL PPLE, GEJ as president would have been a forgotten case long long ago! But in Nigeria we don't know our rights, we celebrate corruption and mediocrity, that's why GEJ can have the guts to run for President again!! Tell urself the truth my brother!!

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Shubbylee(m): 1:11am On Mar 28, 2015
HopeAlive14:

Your prediction is wrong, bro.

Where is the increasing insecurity and where is the worsening healthcare?

Our problem is that we are too impatient sometimes.

My chances and yours too are high!

Bros!! As u get security and good healthcare thank God for your own!! person wey don chop bellefull no dey know say hunger dey kill others. pple have/are dying like chickens over insecurity and poor healthcare!! u dunno them doesn't mean they don't exist

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Toheeb31(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2015
»Foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no
PVC. »Insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born
nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years. »Madness is wen u
spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at
d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »Olodo is wen u use
broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »Barawo is wen
u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor
(tinubu) own half of Lagos. »Childishness is wen an elder who
should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must
win politics".....vote wisely...
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by lawbabs: 1:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Firefire:
It appears the blitzkrieg rebranding of Candidate Buhari by the South-west (APC) apparatchik has only succeeded at the superficial level of

creating a perception rather than reality, and that perception is what has driven the campaign thus far. But the reality is that the man being

bandied around as the face of change has not changed from who he is to who or what he is not despite wearing different robes to give the

veneer of “change” and “plausible transformation”. His refusal to show some atonement for sins of the past sets him apart from Mathieu

Kerekou of Benin Republic who was reported to have apologised for his actions in a church.

Has Buhari ever apologised for any of his actions? None that I recall
We thank God that your lies and evil writing are coming too late. You guys knew there is no substance in it and u 'll be busted if you have released this few weeks ago. So u decided to put this and many others up today to finger the brain of the masses. You are all fools and agents of Satan. We will chase you from A so Rock. You guys are wasting your time. If I may ask, who gave abacha post humous award of excellence ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by lawbabs: 1:37am On Mar 28, 2015
BasseyJ:
Mehn this Abacha sef, did the man just spend the whole time stealing Nigeria's money Is this the man Buhari said isn't a thief?
If he says this man isn't a thief, I do not trust him

GEJ till 2019

Hypocrisy! Who gave abacha post humous award? When Nigerians kicked against it, wetin Jonathan talk? He explained it away. U b^stards now come here to spill lies. My God will punish u all ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by ElekeNtioba: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari's way of fighting corruption has always been to deny its existence. I dont know if its out of stubornness or outrightly cluessless. Same tin happened with PTF, he claimed there was never a misappropriation of funds, bt it was later find out dat billions were stolen by govt officials during his tym there.

Same tin we would expect fro his dalliance with Tinubu; Buhari dancing around with his anti-corruption drive while Tinubu and his cohorts are pilfering as much as they can under his nose.

When it comes to management, Buhari is clueless personified.
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by hamilton62(m): 2:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

IBB called him corrupt because he didn't let him eat anything under him!! that's y he planned a counter coup!! GMB ran against Obasanjo in 2003 so he was a threat!! GMB is only guilty of being a High-Handed Dictator who used excessive force to carry out his policies (which was needed then) cos Nigeria was in decay then. if Nigeria were a country of ENLIGHTENED AND UNSENTIMENTAL PPLE, GEJ as president would have been a forgotten case long long ago! But in Nigeria we don't know our rights, we celebrate corruption and mediocrity, that's why GEJ can have the guts to run for President again!! Tell urself the truth my brother!!
It's a very big lie and I doubt that bro.
Though GEJ hasn't been up and doing in fighting corruption but he plans and government has more vision especially in local industrialisation, agriculture, transportation etc...
Let's give him kudos where he thrives and thumb down in his ills.
I argue constructively and only God knows who will win, our various choices might not be the best but everyone is unique in some aspect...
I doubt the integrity of a man in the mist of robbers calling others thieves...

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by BLESSEDMAN2: 2:02am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=chiefolododo post=32076813] late lies , i have decided[/read proverb 24:21-22 and knw d consequence of dis change u are shoutin be warned
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by BLESSEDMAN2: 2:05am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=chiefolododo post=32076813] late lies , i have decided[/read proverb 24:21-22 and knw d consequence of dis change u are shoutin

1 Share

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by Nicepoker(m): 2:24am On Mar 28, 2015
efilefun:
God bless you all as you head to the polls to vote in the people's general and send the shoeless drunkard back to otueke, enough of corruption and lies
We are wiser and no lies can save your sorry a$$ anymore

Vote GMB/PYO
Sai Buhari
Change!!!!!!
u are a disgrace to this entire generation
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by openmine(m): 2:32am On Mar 28, 2015
YourAncestor:
If you like tell me Buhari was among those robbers that robbed a bank in Lekki. I will still vote for him. Any other article?
selfishness...wat if one of d policemen dat was killed by d buhari-led robbers was ur brother or uncle or even ur own father ?
wud u still vote for him?? Oya answer grin grin grin
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by olaniyanc: 3:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Firefire:
.” Unfortunately today, our respected professor and wordsmith is now one of the individuals championing the crusade of the “plausible transformation” of Buhari without “rigorous inspection of the evidence”. What a turnaround! - W. Soyinka

APC lies on painting black white shall be defeated tomorrow Insha Allah.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shall lead Nigeria to the promise land by 2019.

Ebele is a failure. Jonathan was voted in by the whole Nigerians as an academican to tackle corruption and expose all the bad practices of past leaders, instead Jonathan started his own stealing and embelzements. Bad leader have to go. One term is enough to prove yourself. It does not matter wherever you come from in Nigeria. The time of business as usual for bad leadership is gone. Damn to Jonathan!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by repogirl(f): 3:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan till the day leopards CHANGE their spots ooooo! Buhari is a hypocrite, plainly simple! I just sorry for gullible Nigerians saying we need 'change'.

I need change oooo but not regression type of change which is inevitable from the likes of Buhari and Tinubu! Hypocrites, liars and not a single bit above corruption themselves.
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by kahal29: 3:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

How him go debate? Do u debate with an empty skull? Abeg wen we dey count fish we no dey count crab join pls......all heads aren't equal u know nah

1 Like

Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by kay1one2(m): 4:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but criminal debate,shame on u saTANiod, criminals cannot run over me.sai buhari.

Vex for your oga no be me!
Re: Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank goodness I didn't waste my time finish reading this rubbish!
Sai Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.