Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 (21840 Views)

Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by harbarzzy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided! D "prophet(54) penetrated a small grl(9), wad else do ya expect from his followerz undecided
that's y ur aunty won't get married at the age of 42! Ur tongue will not kill u!

1 Like

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by candycrushsoda: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rapex is d ansa

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:
Next minute, he'll offer to marry the little girl.

According to Deuteronomy
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Bbglory(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Serves him right undecided
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by ALAYORMII: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Wide Nosed Oily Soup Men! I knew it would definitely be them immediately i spotted the post on FP! cheesy

The worst part is that these shameless ohemmanu men after being caught will claim that it was the girl who asked for it! CHOI!!
Even the man's wife is a dolt for saying devil creeped into their home...abeg which kin cloth devil take creep enta? They will have these kind of useless husband and will not "stab them" or "cut them with razor" or "put them in cupboard and preserve them with chemicals for 10 years" as usual of wives in the South West...na the husband wey no do anything dem dey kill.

And if you check now, he will be among those advocating for CHANGE and shouting sai buhari! He has CHANGED the 13 year old girl's destiny

Tribalistic he-goat

Don't ur brothers do it too?

1 Like

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Chubhie: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
All these shameless men!! They should start castrating them
It has become a fad for guys going for such these days yet, nobody is doing anything to stop it including yours sincerely. I get to know of a guy, a big guy with all the biceps n triceps with monster chest dating a fragile looking secondary school kid. I'm just scared at the rate kids get corrupted at such tender age. I've witnessed a situation where a kid not up to 17yrs had the boldness to tell me to my face she loves me cos I normally buy from her mum shop. She boldly asked for my digits. I was dazed though a part of me felt good for the compliment. I gave her my digits and she called an hour latter and I gave her a big brotherly advice of her facing her studies for she's too young to be involved in such matters. Not that I'm a super human or condemn those that engage in such but, most times these kids can manipulate guys into such matters. She respects me more now and a lot more trusting to tell me what kids in her age groups are up and doing. I still blame fathers who have abandoned their duties. I can't imagine having daughters and leaving them un guided out there in the jungle.

3 Likes

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Taireblaze(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:

Wetin concern GEJ for this topic now?? undecided
help me ask the dumb fellow......
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Janetozi(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Wide Nosed Oily Soup Men! I knew it would definitely be them immediately i spotted the post on FP! cheesy

The worst part is that these shameless ohemmanu men after being caught will claim that it was the girl who asked for it! CHOI!!
Even the man's wife is a dolt for saying devil creeped into their home...abeg which kin cloth devil take creep enta? They will have these kind of useless husband and will not "stab them" or "cut them with razor" or "put them in cupboard and preserve them with chemicals for 10 years" as usual of wives in the South West...na the husband wey no do anything dem dey kill.

And if you check now, he will be among those advocating for CHANGE and shouting sai buhari! He has CHANGED the 13 year old girl's destiny

don't mind them, if it were to be an igbo man, u will see bashing and tribal abuse.

Uncircumcise philistine!!

1 Like

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by teniyi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided! D "prophet(54) penetrated a small grl(9), wad else do ya expect from his followerz undecided
You have failed

1 Like

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by fpeter(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
He said the girl came into his apartment after an errand and told him to lock the door and urged him to do it with her. He said he slept with her only three times. Now the girl is two months pregnant.
shocked
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by elspycey(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Goats like you are the reason whites regard Africans as apes, always looking for a subtle point to go apeshit on bashing a particular tribe.
I hope you know say thunder go soon fire you

You need industrial deliverance

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
elspycey:
Goats like me are the reason whites regard Africans as apes, always looking for a subtle point to go apeshit on typing trash.
I know say thunder go soon fire me sha

I need industrial deliverance

Fixed!
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
orezimena28:
Man pregnants a minor and mother is asking for his release... Poverty is indeed a problem
can u see dat d mother of d girl is a very stu..pid woman. illiteracy at its peak. I'm not surprise d daughter got pregnant under her nose. as foolish as she is., does she think dat man will take care of d girl. 1... dat man is married and already has responsibilities.
2...I'm very sure d man is poor and a hustler.
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by blakky97(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
bad men!
errm.....
but wait o!
theres this video on my phone of a girl blasting a small boy of maybe 7years.
shes a bad girl too!
bad people!
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:

If u castrate em,wic one would get married to u tomorrow ¿
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by obiak4(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
too blunt y castrate them? Parents should always monitor thier wards and be thier best friend most especially a girl child shikena
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by obiak4(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
orezimena28:
Man pregnants a minor and mother is asking for his release... Poverty is indeed a problem
agreed it a problem what would you proposes she does send him to jail,castrate him or ??
If he is in jail who would be responsible for d girl welfare? And other sundry issues related to pregnancy?
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by obiak4(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
where did you read that in the holy Quran FYI the prophet wife was older than him #fact
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by DuchessLily(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chubhie:
It has become a fad for guys going for such these days yet, nobody is doing anything to stop it including yours sincerely. I get to know of a guy, a big guy with all the biceps n triceps with monster chest dating a fragile looking secondary school kid. I'm just scared at the rate kids get corrupted at such tender age. I've witnessed a situation where a kid not up to 17yrs had the boldness to tell me to my face she loves me cos I normally buy from her mum shop. She boldly asked for my digits. I was dazed though a part of me felt goldgood for the compliment. I gave her my digits and she called an hour latter and I gave her a big brotherly advice of her facing her studies for she's too young to be involved in such matters. Not that I'm a super human or condemn those that engage in such but, most times these kids can manipulate guys into such matters. She respects me more now and a lot more trusting to tell me what kids in her age groups are up and doing. I still blame fathers who have abandoned their duties. I can't imagine having daughters and leaving them un guided out there in the jungle.

Yeah! Its so sad. The things dey watch and see on d net.

And again what they see their parents do , especially d fathers.. When they see their fathers with small girls when only mummy is d known wife.. Some fathers even date their small daughters' friends, while some mummys have sugar sons. With all dis they see, they won't see anything wrong in what they r doing.....D parents lay such dirty beds for their kids to ly on. Its all so sad

God help dis generation and d future generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by codesport(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
ds show ur level of tolerance to oda peepz faith...... peepz lik u don't worth living among human #sokaubelong......GOD BLESS.NIGERIA
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by DuchessLily(f): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
sauceny:

If u castrate em,wic one would get married to u tomorrow ¿

Oohh... Do u mean all men are guilty of this?? shocked shocked undecided

Aah.... pls tell me what I dnt knw
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by obiak4(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chubhie:
It has become a fad for guys going for such these days yet, nobody is doing anything to stop it including yours sincerely. I get to know of a guy, a big guy with all the biceps n triceps with monster chest dating a fragile looking secondary school kid. I'm just scared at the rate kids get corrupted at such tender age. I've witnessed a situation where a kid not up to 17yrs had the boldness to tell me to my face she loves me cos I normally buy from her mum shop. She boldly asked for my digits. I was dazed though a part of me felt good for the compliment. I gave her my digits and she called an hour latter and I gave her a big brotherly advice of her facing her studies for she's too young to be involved in such matters. Not that I'm a super human or condemn those that engage in such but, most times these kids can manipulate guys into such matters. She respects me more now and a lot more trusting to tell me what kids in her age groups are up and doing. I still blame fathers who have abandoned their duties. I can't imagine having daughters and leaving them un guided out there in the jungle.
true talk bro generally the economic situation have forced a change of role for the family.the father nowadays is not the sole bread winner of the family in some cases it the opposite thereby the mother in thier bid to make ends meet expose and abandon thier wards to bbm,fb and the likes no qualitative and quantitative time to spend with thier wards and the consequences are visible to the blind,audible to d deaf lol
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by juman(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
jamex93:
save delivery....
congrats!

Abi. Safe delivery.
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by DuchessLily(f): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
blakky97:

bad men!
errm.....
but wait o!
theres this video on my phone of a girl blasting a small boy of maybe 7years.
shes a bad girl too!
bad people!

Yeah! Badt pple everywhere

God help us
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by blakky97(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah! Badt pple everywhere

God help us
but why?
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by Hychineson(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
Castrate ke?? All these shameless girls they should start superglueing them lol
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by DuchessLily(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
blakky97:

but why?

My bro, If u ask me, na who I go ask? grin

OK make we ask Baba God
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by DuchessLily(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hychineson:
Castrate ke?? All these shameless girls they should start superglueing them lol

Yeah...2nded grin
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by xtervaganza(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
and that will solve your problem?

Mayne we guys should start cutting your b00bies off when you ladies cheat
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by DuchessLily(f): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
xtervaganza:
and that will solve your problem?

Mayne we guys should start cutting your b00bies off when you ladies cheat

I don't have a problem, not to talk of d one shameless and useless acts of men would solve

But castrating men who won't leave little girls alone, And rapists; would make other men not to think of doing same

U can cut d bosom of Any lady who cheats nau...wetin concern me 4 there??
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by BEDMON1900: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I dont know that we still have ignorant people via this forum...what has the prophet issue gone to do here....the prophet has a unique qualities...let me tell you if you dont know....solomon married 99 wifes......u did not open your roughty mouth to say rubbish.....
Re: Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Pls stop this nonsensical insults.
BTW, do you know the age of sexual consent at the heart of Christianity, at the Vatican?
Do you also know the age at which Mary was betrothed to Joseph (an old man of about 90yrs) and the age at which she gave birth to Jesus? - try googling before you condemn others.
Get educated and stop the bigotry. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Man O War Members Beat Robber Mercilessly After Being Caught In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.