Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now (2419 Views)

Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear” / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by naija2dabone(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
1. 11 Million more people now have their PVC. The wide gap between north and south in terms of PVC distribution has been narrowed down.

2. PDP has had more political weighty defections into its fold than APC, the latest being the defection of no less than the very deputy gov of APC campaign Director General

3. Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obj have tactically withdrawn support for Buhari (Buhari here as distinct from APC)

4. Boko haram didn't see it coming but got the pounding of their lives. The surprise element in the timing was a brilliant military tactics.

5. Yobe and Adamawa were freed from Boko Haram

6. Jonathan bill board and publicity material is now all over the north

7. Buhari was in London for ....................(fill in the blank)

8. Elrufai now has a PVC

9. PVC has now being tested with 40% failure rate in Kano

10. Obanikoro against all plots of the APC is now a minister

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by megainvest: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
naija2dabone:

This is one of the most significant but ignored facts that will determine the outcome of this election.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Acekidc4(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
*Following*
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by leshluap(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
some guys that didn't plan for feb14 val date [thinking election will hold] are now in debt.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by dokyOloye: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jega's plan to technically rig d elections in favour of APC has been neutralised.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari now knows that he is going to lose yet again

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Basildvalour(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Despite all of the pre-election polls amounting to 10 in totality conducted with all going in favour of GMB were just mere evidences of a futile race

Meanwhile, GEJ till....(You know)

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by ulster: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
I pledge to Abia my state, to ensure the ikpeazu does not win the elections with my PVC, to vote in Alex Otti as my governor on Apr 11th, and uphold the votes of my peers and relatives for him, so help me God!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by lionduke(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
you forgot to add that amechi is now a bouncer

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by vanilson(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by PointB: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari perjury and certificate matter is now being heard in court! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC has started their parallel government, they have launched a genocide instigation radio!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by iamrealdeji(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
naija2dabone:

3. Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obj have tactically withdrawn support for Buhari (Buhari here as distinct from APC)
Thick lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
naija2dabone:
1. 11 Million more people now have their PVC. The wide gap between north and south in terms of PVC distribution has been narrowed down.

2. PDP has had more political weighty defections into its fold than APC, the latest being the defection of no less than the very deputy gov of APC campaign Director General

4. Boko haram didn't see it coming but got the pounding of their lives. The surprise element in the timing was a brilliant military tactics.

5. Yobe and Adamawa were freed from Boko Haram

6. Jonathan bill board and publicity material is now all over the north

7. Buhari was in London for ....................(fill in the blank)

8. Elrufai now has a PVC

10. Obanikoro against all plots of the APC is now a minister

Great analysis:

Ten things that has changed since February 14.

1. A Winner would emerge in Round One.

2. Jonathan sacked the Nigeria Navy from their functions and gave security jobs of pipeline to OPC.

3. The CHIBOK girls have not been released

4. INEC tested the card readers

5. "Mama Peace" has a date with ICC anytime soon.

6. Former Speaker Ghali N'Abba decamped to APC.

7. President Jonathan has lost serious weight...by jogging, running around for last minute campaign and trying so hard to convince the electorate.

8. Kwankwaso has said that "Nigerians would hear from the North on March 28, 2015".

9. Electricity supply has hit its worst levels since Nigeria returned to Democracy. Naira is now N223 to $1

10. Vice President Sambo has lied "that contract has been awarded for a 300 KM electric trains along Lagos -Ibadan".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
..And the online polls and predictions
suddenly swing in GEJ's favour
..And when the Lord turned the captivity of
Zion, we were like them that dream
..And by this time tomorrow, the figure will
double! ..for the Lord will fight the battle
and you will hold your peace .
Go, and the Lord will go before you ..
..Goodluck!
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by fiftynaira(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's from a PDP point of view!!!

Is other news
Sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by drtwist(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
My love life has change because I was not expecting postponement which lead to my girl and I have strong word of war.
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by ejiro2130(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op I promised not to insult anybody b4 election don't let me go back on that promise

The military timing on Boko haram is perfect, what will u tell the parents children who lost love ones wen the military was playing politics??

GEJ sign post was never in short supply

Why didn't u mention the dollars that have been going around since 14 Feb??

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Missonas(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol @no 8
Heard the initial support he had in kaduna has dropped also, don't know how true sha.If only they would work and tawk less lol
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by agabaI23(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
Jega's plan to technically rig d elections in favour of APC has been neutralised.
Not entirely. You know the high failure rate of the biometric confirmation will give the Northerners the chance to use the incident card to rig
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Montaque(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
The ''change virus" in the almajiri area boys have died down, probably because of low cash supply.
They are the biggest fools ever.
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by AJOT99(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Facts!
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by bakila: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ is more confident now that his Dollars will Work.
Nigerian are more convinced that a change in the Status Quo is necessary and possible.
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by aiikay(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
One remaining thing that will make a news for me in this election is to hear that Jimi Agbaje has been declared winner in Lagos.
The rest may not be different from my expectations - that Buhari is failing again for the fourth and last time!
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by MCDanselm(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
am coming
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Francis5: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015

This is a rather high failure rate, no? And, by the way, why the failure in Kano?
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by laurel03(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gej touring states with dollars
Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by Adetula1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
in summary

Re: 10 Things That Has 'changed' Between Feb. 14 And Now by saintvc(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Apc are short of cash

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty For Looters: Nigerians Come After Rev Kukah On Twitter / It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump / Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.