Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? (2417 Views)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by wowmenow: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Sahara reporters said she will be in USA today

I jus want to find out if she is in USA or she is on her way
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by herzern(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Aisha is here with me grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Thewrath(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Let us wait for the slaves from far away caveland of ewedu to come give 1001 reasons why she has not gone.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
She no fit enter...

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by wowmenow: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba musleems don't want her to go. If she goes she will be arrested and our lord and savior Buhari will die of Conjinus. Aisha must not go.

Hahaha

16 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Well, I don't know for the now.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by mommaade(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
At long last. Thank God oooo
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Sunnycliff(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
If dem born her well make she step into US!

Spirit no dey fear but e de waka for nyt
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by horpe132(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Enough of all this NOISE,,,,
Mrs Buhari Cannot be Arrested in the U.S.A for any offence, True or Not...
She's a member of our foreign envoy as the Presidents wife..........
Once you Use a DIPLOMATIC passport, you are accorded the respect of your Nation & You become a foreign Envoy,,YOU CANNOT BE ARRESTED OR PROSECUTED ON foreign SOIL,, Even if you commit a Crime, the worst that can happen is for the country where the crime is committed to investigate diligently and send their facts to your home country for prosecution................

.........Worst of all is You may be REMOVED by the FOREIGN country back to your home Nation & denied Visa in the future............ DIPLOMATIC Pressure will be mounted on your country to prosecute you.......
Its not about Tribe or Ethnicity,,,,its More about knowledge and understanding INternational Politics...
..Ask yourself why USA didn't arrest those 3-law-makers for soliciting sex which is a crime there ,,,!!!!!!
Oya call me Afonja,,Ewedu, Slave etc....and continue to wallow in your ignorance !
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by brize(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
horpe132:
Once you Use a DIPLOMATIC passport, you are accorded the respect of your Nation & You become a foreign Envoy,,YOU CANNOT BE ARRESTED OR PROSECUTED ON foreign SOIL,, Even if you commit a Crime, the worst that can happen is for the country where the crime is committed to investigate diligently and send their facts to your home country for prosecution................

.........Worst of all is You may be REMOVED by the FOREIGN country back to your home Nation & denied Visa in the future............ DIPLOMATIC Pressure will be mounted on your country to prosecute you.......
Its not about Tribe or Ethnicity,,,,its More about knowledge and understanding INternational Politics...
..Ask yourself why USA didn't arrest those 3-law-makers for soliciting sex which is a crime there ,,,!!!!!!
Oya call me Afonja,,Ewedu, Slave etc....and continue to wallow in your ignorance !
the time it took you to write all this would have been enough for her to go and come back....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by brize(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Breaking News, there is go slow in the sky. She maybe 1 hour late

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by freeze001(f): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
She's there right now. Just hold on a bit n let me find her n present her for inspection!
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by PhockPhockMan: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
horpe132:

In other words, you have admitted that your first lady is a thief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by counsellorwiser(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
horpe132:

You mean a simple question elicited this needless epistle?

Dude you deserve..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op,

You can give a call to Fayose or her PA.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by PhockPhockMan: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
brize:
the time it took you to write all this would have been enough for her to go and come back....

Tell am.

3 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Raydos: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
But Some Pee-Poo Mumu Sha undecided
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by gebest: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
yes
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by wowmenow: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
brize:

Am still laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by wowmenow: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Op,

You can give a call to Fayose or her PA.

Give me there number
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
aisha should travel and if US act silly...we will defeat them technically.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Even zik knows its not possible

8 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Justiyke4u: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
She should
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by drss2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
pretender acting saint saint. like d dullard, aisha halliburton buari is as kworopt as abacha.
all hail d great fayose!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by plaetton: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
horpe132:

Yes.
While it is unlikely that she would be arrested for diplomatic reasons, being the wife of a President , having a sealed indictment hanging over her head like a democletian sword , I doubt that she would risk the potential embarrassment of questioning, brief detention or even media exposure in the US.

A sealed indictment means that the US government has the prerogative to activate the indictment at any time it pleases.

A sealed indictment against foreign dignatories are usually used for the purpose of blackmail when it is necessary.

So, if the stories about Aisha Buhari's involvement are true, then it meals , and I speculate, that PMB is likely under economic and geopolitical blackmail at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by Mubby4luv(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
brize:
Hahahaha.. you nailed it i swear

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by GenbIoodykiller: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba musleems don't want her to go. If she goes she will be arrested and our lord and savior Buhari will die of Conjinus. Aisha must not go.

my brother my brother cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by wowmenow: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
plaetton:

Yes.
While it is unlikely that she would be arrested for diplomatic reasons, being the wife of a President , having a sealed indictment hanging over her head like a democletian sword , I doubt that she would risk the potential embarrassment of questioning, brief detention or even media exposure in the US.

A sealed indictment means that the US government has the prerogative to activate the indictment at any time it pleases.

A sealed indictment against foreign dignatories are usually used for the purpose of blackmail when it is necessary.

So, if the stories about Aisha Buhari's involvement are true, then it meals , and I speculate, that PMB is likely under economic and geopolitical blackmail at the moment.

On point

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by gurunlocker: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
horpe132:

I wish people can now use their brain..... I really wish
Re: Is Aisha Buhari In USA Now? by PFRB: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
IPOB is are waiting for her at the airport.

(1) (Reply)

We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings / Security Agents "Mock" Biafra During Crackdown On Students In Cameroon. PICS / BREAKING: Great Tension!!! Senate President, Bukola Saraki, To Write Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.