Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) (82891 Views)

As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by UglyGang(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
She fuckinnng both niggas. Fuuuuck around and wife a hoe and this shiiet right here is what you gon get. If I'm her husband, she belongs to my nigga now idc, fuuccck you grabbing her asssss like that for? SMH
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by weconnect: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
geophyscist:
i will kill the guy involve and still continue with the relationship.
you will still contineu?
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by weconnect: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
doitright2011:

which one do you know is the husband
the one at the front
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Qaisar1:
Expensive joke bro... Guess what?

Am broke!
send ur account number, ECO bank alone grin grin
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by hensben(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
hisbae:

if u were the u
husband how would u react
using question to answer question.smh
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
odikwa..very risky
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by weconnect: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
hisbae:

if u were the
husband how would u react
I no marry again be dat o. Sharp sharp
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Donbabaj: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
even the babe self the use her chest the press the man for front...I'll just assume its a style of posing for camera
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by hustler86(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
shocked @ a time... Make the husband watchout 4more action frm groom's baddo maid ooo
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
angryHe dying!
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Skoopy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Very expensive joke!

Wait a minute, this cannot just happen like that, perharps he has been bleeping her under his friend's nose.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by TidBits247: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015

Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nairalanders! please read How N120,000 was stolen from me via my ATM card and how i caught the culprits https://www.nairaland.com/2214745/how-roommate-stole-120000-naira
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Holuwarphemmy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
gbese re oo
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by 0b1nna: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Qaisar1:
Expensive joke bro... Guess what?

Am broke!

Broke as a joke.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
AJOT99:
Kai!
watin......u never see am before?
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by fairytale(f): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Boxer007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
weconnect:
If you are the husband of this lady
What will you do if the wedding pictures comes out and you see your best man doing this to your wife in the pic

I love squeezing men's assss. It firm and strong
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Boxer007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Scientist have created a pill that makes all men get pregnant thru your annnus. This is great.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Qaisar1: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
abejide1000:
send ur account number, ECO bank alone grin grin

Chai.. This na closed option na
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by olaleke2(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
WHERE IS MY TAEKWONDO KIT?

NA FOR THE GUY O...NOT MY BABE...

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO OFFER A HOT SERVICE ON FIVERR, GO HERE https://www.nairaland.com/2214810/importance-us-page-website
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
weconnect:
If you are the husband of this lady
What will you do if the wedding pictures comes out and you see your best man doing this to your wife in the pic
can't you see the hubby's hands are on the other ladies @rse?

Maybe it's their style
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Cityguy: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Stupid things some people do. I can never tolerate this nonsense from any riff-raff in the guise of being bestman. undecided undecided undecided
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Guys relax it's just a friendly gesture grin tongue

*Runs out of thread*
u looking cute
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
I will scream photoshop !!!!
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by electron: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by lorelife(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
ask her questions
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Sobeautiful: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
That guy is sick. This must be a movie, can't be real. Unless the guy and the bride are not okay.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by boman2014: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
The guy touching the ass is her husband.

If you zoom closer, you'll see that the guy she is leaning on, is also holding the waist of the girl in front.
True!
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by AJOT99(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
watin......u never see am before?

No I neva see am ooooo. I pray say make I no even see am self
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by timunstopable: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Na the photographer cause am
You can see the groom is even holding the waist of the girls in the bridal

am guessing the photpgrapher said hold the person in front of you

and the badoo best man could only think the best place to hold na ass.lol

the look on the lady behind the best man is pricelss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.