Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (35296 Views)

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos / President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) / T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
I witnessed it this afternoon. They are young guys that took advantage of the rally around stadium in Surulere/Alaka. I saw people running, i initially thought it was KAI officials that wanted to arrest hawkers, until i saw young guys with axes breaking car door windows and collecting valuables. BROAD DAY LIVE ROBBERY
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by M4gunners: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Very bad news.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by MEILYN(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
I was at the scene. Thank God we caught some of them, the PDP youths took justice into their own hands when our security men couldn't do anything to help the car owners on that road.

Our Police is the worst police on earth. We were reporting the incident to Police men on the road and they never did anything. It was a terrible incident, people's cars, mostly women were vandalised and the thieves made away with their bags and phones.

Trust me when I say we lynched these thieves with the beating of their lives. I never touched any but the way PDP youths dealt with them, they will never steal in their life again.

NOTE: The thieves only took advantage of the rally to commit these crimes. Some of them even wore PDP tshirts but they don't belong to the PDP.

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Montaque(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anytime GEJ sneezes in Aso rock,there will be armed robbery incident in Lagos.
#fasholajoker

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by honeric01(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
The victim says it happened during PDP rally, but why no police around?

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by tonquendo4u(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Waiting for Fashola to blame Jonathan again
Did Jona come to Lagos again today? Clueless governor

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by honeric01(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
MEILYN:
I was at the scene. Thank God we caught some of them, the PDP youths took justice into their own hands when our security men couldn't do anything to help the car owners on that road.

Our Police is the worst police on earth. We were reporting the incident to Police men on the road and they never did anything. It was a terrible incident, people's cars, mostly women were vandalised and the thieves made away with their bags and phones.

Trust me when I say we lynched these thieves with the beating of their lives. I never touched any but the way PDP youths dealt with them, they will never steal in their life again.

NOTE: The thieves only took advantage of the rally to commit these crimes. Some of them even wore PDP tshirts but they don't belong to the PDP.

Sai Buhari

How do you know who belong to PDP and who's not?

its best to say you are not sure, rather than exonerate them.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Nicepoker(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fashola is the leader of the gang.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Ikonz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
Waiting for Fashola to blame Jonathan and PEJ

Ofeke!
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Ephemmm: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey will soon blame jonathan!

Where is Mbu or was this not one of the reasons for his redeployment? He said he will kill 20 if a police is killed, but three or four policemen were killed in Lekki during the last robbery, where are the 40 corps of perpetrators?

Close your stinking mouth jooor

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by MEILYN(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
honeric01:

How do you know who belong to PDP and who's not?

its bet you say you are not sure, rather than exonerate them.
My friend, I am an APC supporter. I went with TAN for the PDP rally because I was urged to. We the TANOIDs were the ones beating the armed robbers.

I know what I am saying.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
bola555:
How come they robbed successfully when there are police stations around that area?

Question for Amadioha
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by MEILYN(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
The police were there but they did nothing. We reported to them, yet they did nothing. The Police were there okay? But they never left their spot, I guess they were protecting someone else, Ifeanyi Ubah I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
MEILYN:
My friend, I am an APC supporter. I went with TAN for the PDP rally because I was urged to. We the TANOIDs were the ones beating the armed robbers.

I know what I am saying.

what were you guys waiting for while more than 30 cars were vandalized if truly they aren't part of PDP?

here is another person's comment on the incident.

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by netmillionaires(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wetin concern state with federal police. If federal agents and organizations are rotten blame the federal government and not the state government.
They refused state police agitation and yet refused to be blamed for federal police inefficiency. Which way my country?
ichidodo:
No security in Lagos,Fashola is useless...JK till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by vooks: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nothing can DENY GEJ victory
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by fishbone11(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingthreat:
Just saw this on Mighty George's (Brilla FM) Facebook page. Says it was a 15 minutes operation in broad daylight. No police within sight.

https://www.facebook.com/gessien1?fref=nf
Fashola will say again that the whole police were deployed to welcome president Jonathan this time around.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by eluquenson(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Since APC have been doing there rally at stadium there wasn't robbery of any sort, but today makes it clear PDP breeds harden criminals & robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by wummyanthoy: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jonathan cause it - fasholajoker APC r short of funds ! Who 'll dey blame 4 dis now dat pdp did not do any rally in Lagos ,
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Sweetlemon(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
MEILYN:

I know what I am saying.

I'm lost here. You are an APC supporter. Then you say "we the TANoids"? Are you sure all is well?

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by voctour007: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
kennydee05:
Heyaa
Has their dollars finished....
Please call your Oga at the top to send you more instead of disturbing we the peace loving Lagosians
aboki sit down!
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by lolababe331e: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
See the tpe of change PDP and Jimi want yo bring to Lagos angry Lagosians you better shine your eye before they turn Lagos to Ekiti or Abia lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by patfem(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am actually cming frm there nw buh no single Trancce of such.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by hush15: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
arsenal33:
Agbaje's boys showing sample!

No be GEJ againM this time, na agbaje.

Anoda APC propaganda and lies.

Smh
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by micrep3030(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP arangee
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by ahaz: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
bola555:
How come they robbed successfully when there are police stations around that area?
i thnk fashola should answer dat question,or wil he still blame gej 4 his cluelesnes?
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by neocortex: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tinubu thugs are out of funds due to elction posponement, hence their resorting to armed robbery.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by lolababe331e: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
ahaz:
i thnk fashola should answer dat question,or wil he still blame gej 4 his cluelesnes?

Is Fashola in charge of the police Isn't the police under the control of the federal government undecided
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Koldplay(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
These very incident unfortunately happened during the run up to the 2007 election. My company organised a sponsored programme and I was driving with my colleague to the National stadium when on getting to Alaka area of the express, we noticed people running helter skelter and the road ahead deserted, just then we saw this 2 guys openly snatching the handbag of the occupants of a car ahead of us who happens to be both females.

I was scared but my colleague just brought out a screw driver from the dashboard and held it with his right hand with me holding one too in readiness for any assault, fortunately, they just passed our car. My thinking been that we were 2 grown up men in the car.

I remember vividly what they were chanting that very day...No apologies to any one or any political party. "Ko si koro, Ko si bo". Still very fresh in my memory.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by greggng: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone should move this to front page in other to avoid been a victim like me. My car was showing check engine so I decided to scan it with a view to knowing the cause of the problem. The scan result came out and I decided to call a nairalander who always give useful advice on car repairs .his name is patrick. He gave me direction to his shop at airforce mechanic village. As early as 8 30 am I was there waiting for him . He eventually arrived with a range rover jeep. We exchanged greeting and I handed him the scan result. After 10mins he assured me that is a small problem and within 2hiurs I will be smiling. I bought all the materials plus 12k he insist was his service fee. In the whole I spent over 4ok . Today is the worst day of my life cos I fail for his scam . He handed the job to his boys and right now my car has been messed up by his boys. Infact anything the used the find it difficult puting it back and at the end the end up damaging it. Right now I am not happy cos I ve ended up wasting my hard earned money on a man that is only good in theory but very poor in practical. He can tell u the meaning of all code diagnosed by the scanner but he can't touch spanner. I am writing this cos I underrated my mechanic but right now am gonna go back to him. I am alert all those who commend and read his post to stay away from his work shop except u wanna cry like me. He has I'd rescure and that his company name too. I wanted to take a pix with him assuming he did well but am higly disappointed by him.
Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
My phone was stolen today too by pdp thugs. The pdp/opc thugs (numbering about 4) actually tried to steal my more expensive phone in broad day light right by the side of the major ikorodu road but i resisted them so they made away with my nokia torchlight phone and ran away into the pdp rally. The irony is that when I called my phone with my smartphone I kept hearing " PDP, POWER" in the background. I see these rallies everyday because my office is on a high rise on ikorodu road. Ever since APC did their rallies, no violence. But PDP has taken things to a new height. To them it is a do or die affair. Their rally buses flout traffic laws with reckless abandon,pass the BRT lane and cause accidents.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Koldplay:
These very incident unfortunately happened during the run up to the 2007 election. My company organised a sponsored programme and I was driving with my colleague to the National stadium when on getting to Alaka area of the express, we noticed people running helter skelter and the road ahead deserted, just then we saw this 2 guys openly snatching the handbag of the occupants of a car ahead of us who happens to be both females.

I was scared but my colleague just brought out a screw driver from the dashboard and held it with his right hand with me holding one too in readiness for any assault, fortunately, they just passed our car. My thinking been that we were 2 grown up men in the car.

I remember vividly what they were chanting that very day...No apologies to any one or any political party. "Ko si koro, Ko si bo". Still very fresh in my memory.

Typically pdp/opc thugs. Violent as hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / MOPOL And Naval Personnel Clash In Port Harcourt / Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.