Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos (19757 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by oluwasegun400: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Twitter users have reported heavy police presence in Surulere and Ojota environs in Lagos over plans to go ahead with the peaceful protests today.

This comes after 2Face recorded a video, cancelling the protests.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/06/planned-protest-twitter-users-report-armed-police-presence-around-the-national-stadiumlagos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by oluwasegun400: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2017
show Us what you got nigerian lovers..... Ipob was not scared of soldiers threat nor bullet.... Are U guys that scared of death??

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2017
I hope today ends well, Nigeria Police are so eager to break their human rights records.

I've never seen so many untamed beasts handling a weapon before

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by icedfire(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
An average Nigerian is a coward...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2017
they will kill people today eh

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Shame on Buhari, if any innocent civilian dies today, it's on him and his croonies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Show us pictures. I also asked for pic of Buhari in London

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by donmixc: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2017
let police treat them like they treat Igbos

coward afonjas cheesy grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Show us pictures. I also asked for pic of Buhari in London

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by WebSurfer(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Now is the time to see alot of jobless people and hoodlums, they just shouldnt highjack the protest into stealing
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2017
let the drama begin... grin..

me?..am staying at home till tomorrow.. grin

i dont want to die.. grin..

a stray bullet dont care who it hits...

no thank you.. grin.

make una go hug trees...

i should get my self killed because of a radio broadcaster and a entertainer??...tufiakwa..'spits'... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by hoover420: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2017
do the things you fear & the death of fear is certain.
let's go Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by brunofarad(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Ghen ghen
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by okonja(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Confirm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by hyfr(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Let's see if Nigerians has the verve as those ipob youths exercise whenever they match. Meanwhile I'll be at home today watching Chelsea vs arsenal replay

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by three: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2017
This Protest is good and if you can please attend

The Best Protest however Is To Join A Political Party and Raise Competent Candidates for 2019 and get these misfits out.

The problems can't be solved overnight but they can be solved nonetheless .
A chief criteria of Politics is foresight and patience, we tend to forget the little seeds and look for big revolutions then get frustrated cos it seems this 'revolution' won't come.

Political revolutions begin with as little as a mosquito bite and swirl into a whirlwind.

2 Years from now most people will wish they had started today.

When do you think Tinubu started plotting the demise of the PDP with his grand mega party plan, do you realise he was scoffed at?

You reading this, do you not think you're more intelligent than some of these leaders? so how come you're reading this and not vying for political office?

Get UP!

WAKE UP!!!

...or you think you can't be governor, senator or president? then don't complain when misfits lord it over you

#NigeriaElections2019DoItYourself
#NigeriaElections2019StartNow

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided

zoo thangz

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by proprince(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2017
They cant stop us

Even those police men are hungry

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by dessz(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2017
ok, in america millions came out against Trump, no one died. now in Nigeria, hundreds might come God forbids anyone dying sha.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by dpete1: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Stupid police, stupid CP

They want to jeopardize their next generations future because of bubu

#onevoice

#GODHELPUS

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by kolado(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Useless government. I knew from inception this would happen. They just want to stifle freedom of speech and assembly under this military government in civilian clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by IstandWitNAIJA: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2017
hian
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Pls ayam not understanding something ooo. Who authorised the police and dss presence?
Is it Osinbajo who said Nigerians are within their rights to protest
Or Maman Daura who has been running the show even though when Buhari was around
Or Ambode?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Oildichotomy(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2017
I will upload pictures here!

#IstandWithNigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by dpete1: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

no thank you.. grin.

make una go hug trees...

i should get my self killed because of a radio broadcaster and a entertainer??...tufiakwa..'spits'... cheesy
then you can't pay the utmost sacrifice

Without sacrifice,nothing can be successful,if not for you,for your generations to come.So they won't be plunged in this same mess we found ourselves. GOD HELP US
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by overhypedsteve(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

no thank you.. grin.

make una go hug trees...

stay at home Coward. evil reigns in a world of cowards. all the bullets I'm the Nigerian police armoury won't stop the cries of the suffering Nigerian public. Death is a sure thing for everyone but here is a chance to choose how you want to die, for glory or for dust.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by HarveySpecter1: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2017
eposho:
There is no way the population will not be reduced by atleast one today. But hey that's wht it takes.
We continue, until the last slave master is slaughtered there will be no peace in the land.
Lets go there.

It's time and you are still at home.

Coward

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court / Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers / Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.