Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan (21930 Views)

Monarchs In Osun Dissociates Self From Endorsing Jonathan / South West Youths Denies Endorsing President Goodluck Jonathan / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Endorsing President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:

Nothing to do with information bill. I watch CNN , BBC and all news channels. FOI has not made any impact on in this era of global IT revolution.
The GEJ government of impunity is not even complying with that law;

"...........Mgbo averred that he wrote two letters dated April 4 and May 7, 2014 requesting for information of the oil deal under the Freedom of Information Act, 2011 but was denied.
He is therefore praying for a declaration that the “refusal by the NNPC to make available full details of the Crude Oil Swap deal with Taleveras Group of Companies Ltd is a violation of Sections 2, 3(3), 4 and 5 of the Freedom of Information Act, 2011........”

I can assure you that this information is denied to him upto today by the corrupt GEJ government.

Answer the second question I asked u
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ooni of ife who is the father of all Yorubas supposed to be neutral and father to all,unfortunately he allowed himself to be rubished by Jonathan just because of money. He is an embarassement to the royal institution and the entire yoruba race. I pray he does not regret his silly action
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
i'm on it!

nagoma:

Thank you very much. Please do. We have to caution the electorate.

VOTE for CHANGE!!
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:

We?
U will hold my hand on DAT day right
Ife central is modakeke ?
Expect that u are deluding ursef
modakeke indigene voted for aregbesola during the last poll reason because they will never vote for a ife man, this time modakeke pple are shouting sai- buhari.............I live in modakeke, Oke-itubu to be precise and i can assure you buhari is their choice.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:
but give a Bleep about akirun aragbiji
Those that clearly show dey are APC
Pls ask any Osun indigene
Are u 1.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by molas02: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
we have morethan 300 obas in osun state, only 7 or 8 did nt endorse gej, it means d osun state election was rigged for aregbe since its only 8obas ar apc in the state, fron this constituency we hav, osogbo, aagba, irre, erinpa, ada, eko ende, iresi, kona, konta, inisha etc ooo....apc una don finished
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
mmsen:

None of these monarchs have a place in a progressive society.
These monarchs don rubbish their-selves finish,so deir-4,dey must receive shame.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

Answer the second question I asked u

I believe you mean the question on Buhari's achievement in his 20 months as head of state? If you new these achievements and you are genuinely interested in Nigeria's development as a nation you would never support GEJ or PDP. It will be too much for me to write all I know about the achievement of Buhari's government but I would advise you to take a look at this write up for a start;

http://www.theopinion.ng/buhari-can-keep-his-feet-to-the-fire/

I would want you to carefully read the whole of it. If you are a very lazy reader please read paragraphs 5 to paragraph 11. You will begin to know what Nigeria means to Buhari and perhaps what Buhari should mean to Nigeria as well. Thank you.( I will also refer you to other documents if you so wish).
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
The Ooni of ife is a first class traditional ruler so STFU.

Theses other road side Oba of some hamlets are just making noise. Did you see their ignorant and poverty stricken pose?
Did I dispute that,he's not a 1st class traditional ruler. All I said is,he's no more relevant again. His words doesn't weigh again.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Edgarated(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wetin concern me...my own na make ogeni aregberascal pay me and my fellow cropers our 6 months alawii
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

What is dis mor0n saying?

Nairaland new APC recruit
See how senseless,u are. Mur-fucker,don't quote me again. U wana quote,make it worth it.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by HzRF(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

Are u 1.
Yes
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by beetruth: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
In yorubaland, obas have class (grade). And the truth of the matter is the higher obas endorsed gej except the timi of ede while the others that are against are OVAs of smaller towns in osun who are under oyinlola, adeleke and aregbes pay slip and quite surprising is DT the owa obokun of ijeshaland who is the direct oba of aregbes place have not joined the obas against gej. Osun will shock APC.I honestly can't wait grin grin grin
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by HzRF(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
modakeke indigene voted for aregbesola during the last poll reason because they will never vote for a ife man, this time modakeke pple are shouting sai- buhari.............I live in modakeke, Oke-itubu to be precise and i can assure you buhari is their choice.
M not arguing modakeke but I can argue Ife
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:

M not arguing modakeke but I can argue Ife
Is jonathan from ife or he has connection with ife, during the last election that ife pple vote based on ethnic line omisore won with 24,000 votes while aregbe has 8,000..........Now that they are voting with no strings attached i dont expect jonathan to win in ile-ife.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by HzRF(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Is jonathan from ife or he has connection with ife, during the last election that ife pple vote based on ethnic line omisore won with 24,000 votes while aregbe has 8,000..........Now that they are voting with no strings attached i dont expect jonathan to win in ile-ife.
With support from who
Omoworare ?
That can't win dia primary upon been a sitting senate
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:

Yes
Good of u. So next.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by HzRF(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

Good of u. So next.
Akirun is 110% APC
So nobody needs his endorsement
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:

With support from who
Omoworare ?
That can't win dia primary upon been a sitting senate

Everybody knwz it is fadanhusi that we come out victorious, but exepcting jonathan to win in ife is impossible.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by HzRF(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Everybody knwz it is fadanhusi that we come out victorious, but exepcting jonathan to win in ife is impossible.
Bros even APC supporters knw Ife is PDP
Omisore will deliver
Even my uncle one of APC campaign member in ifedayo said Ife is PDP they will try to rescue votes as much as possible
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
HzRF:

Akirun is 110% APC
So nobody needs his endorsement
Now we know,next.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

See how senseless, I am. I am a Mur-fucker,don't quote me again. U wana quote,make it worth it.

Good, u call urself senseless Mur-fucker
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

I,richidinho,I here-by call my-self,a senseless Mur-fucker
Nice 1.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:

I believe you mean the question on Buhari's achievement in his 20 months as head of state? If you new these achievements and you are genuinely interested in Nigeria's development as a nation you would never support GEJ or PDP. It will be too much for me to write all I know about the achievement of Buhari's government but I would advise you to take a look at this write up for a start;

http://www.theopinion.ng/buhari-can-keep-his-feet-to-the-fire/

I would want you to carefully read the whole of it. If you are a very lazy reader please read paragraphs 5 to paragraph 11. You will begin to know what Nigeria means to Buhari and perhaps what Buhari should mean to Nigeria as well. Thank you.( I will also refer you to other documents if you so wish).

Yes he is not corrupt (which I doubt)

The money he recovered frm the corrupt politician pls which infrastructure did he channel them to

According to ur writer/journalist's opinion IBB and some Generals approach OBJ in his farm to take over Govt which he refuse and they instead choose GMB
Have u ever asked urself what went wrong that IBB choose to take over the Govt?
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

My mum is dirty I need help .

Buy OMO and JIK.....eyaaaa I pity u shaa
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by sacora(f): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:

Ooni of Ife don endorse Jonathan.. All these APC Obas de talk.

God Bless Ife andd Osun State

Sai GEJ>>>2019
just like he endorsed OMISORE for the governorship election n I need not tell u d afterward result of that!!!..........Ooni been endorsing losing candidates since time immemorial.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by sacora(f): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

Rubbish,the ooni of ife is not relevant these days,no body gives aFuck bout him anymore.
Has he ever been relevant??.....
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by bbulldog(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:

Ooni of Ife don endorse Jonathan.. All these APC Obas de talk.

God Bless Ife andd Osun State

Sai GEJ>>>2019
the way he endorsed Omisore, who later failed woefully at the election.... shame on Ife people
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

Buy OMO and JIK.....eyaaaa I pity u shaa
GOD bless ur Mum.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by micrep3030(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Either they do or not osun vote will be shared into two
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
sacora:
Has he ever been relevant??.....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. U bad oh.
Re: Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
richidinho:

Yes he is not corrupt (which I doubt)
The money he recovered frm the corrupt politician pls which infrastructure did he channel them to
According to ur writer/journalist's opinion IBB and some Generals approach OBJ in his farm to take over Govt which he refuse and they instead choose GMB
Have u ever asked urself what went wrong that IBB choose to take over the Govt?

1. You can continue to doubt whether Buhari is corrupt or not. But you and the whole of PDP machinery can always bring evidence and you have not yet brought any.
3. The money recovered from politicians went to the government treasury, but you can produce evidence if you have a different information.
2. About what went wrong that IBB wanted to takeover , you may have to ask IBB who is still alive and well, but I will refer you to another thread on NL and I want you to conduct more research on why Dele Giwa was assassinated. The thread is https://www.nairaland.com/2178147/gloria-okon-story-nigerias-most/6#31302330.
And let me tell you this; building infrastructure is good and at any cost , even at Stella Oduah's exorbitant cost for decorating the airports, but building a responsible and serious society is even better. Jonathan's government has legitimized corruption and has taken the Nigerian society to the lowest level in conscience, morality and rule of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency / Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.